Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 447502 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2018, 02:13:06 PM »
Gowdy said the explanation for the missing text messages may be fishier than the official explanation, saying he saw Strzok and Page discuss getting rid of texts in a printout of the messages he and other members of Congress received last week.
on edit:
The words above may not be a direct quote from Gowdy, but may be a paraphrase from the writer.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:52:29 PM by patentlymn »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #161 on: January 23, 2018, 02:36:18 PM »
"Fishier"?

Ya don't say.   ::saywhat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #162 on: January 23, 2018, 03:13:54 PM »

Gowdy said the explanation for the missing text messages may be fishier than the official explanation, saying he saw Strzok and Page discuss getting rid of texts in a printout of the messages he and other members of Congress received last week.

on edit:
The words above may not be a direct quote from Gowdy, but may be a paraphrase from the writer.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #163 on: January 23, 2018, 03:56:43 PM »
That there are not now traitors rotting at the end of ropes is a universal indictment of humanities unfitness to exist in the cosmos!

“What Johnny and I saw today was a text about not keeping texts. We saw more manifest bias against President Trump all the way through the election into transition.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/trey-gowdy-strzok-page-fbi-texts-today-say-text-not-keeping-texts-video/

::cussing:: rotting, I say!!!

::outrage::   ::angry::   ::cussing::

Another great piece by the same guy. Not too long.
Good column below IMO. Must reading.  E.g. see the quoted sentences below.
http://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/370122-another-software-upgrade-suppressing-evidence-is-fbi-standard-procedure
Destroying, suppressing evidence is FBI standard procedure
BY JAMES BOVARD, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 01/22/18 02:30 PM EST
The FBI deceived Congress and a federal judge by withholding information that it had six closed-circuit television cameras monitoring the Davidians’ home throughout the siege. The resulting films could have the key information that could resolve the major issues of Waco but the FBI withheld the tapes for years, until they were impounded by U.S. marshals.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #164 on: January 24, 2018, 07:29:54 AM »
Yeah I included that link a few posts back...our Praetorian's are special, aren't they?  There are stone-cold criminals I would trust more than these rogue badged unaccountable tyrants!

"That secret society — we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site," Johnson said.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/sen-ron-johnson-fbi-informant-says-secret-society-held-secret-meetings-off-site/

This person better be surrounded by dozens of former SEALs and SpecOps types...or these motherf**kers will waste this witness!

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/370204-sessions-says-he-will-leave-no-stone-unturned-to-find-why-fbi-text

Probe?

How's a dull rusty knife sound?  Git-R-Done!

And check this out -

A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages — as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass — reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.

The FBI official urged the U.S. Department of Homeland Security — which oversees the U.S. Secret Service  — to launch an investigation of the Justice Department, the FBI and all text messages missing and otherwise that threatened the President.

“This is dangerous territory and all FBI text messages and personal phones should be examined,” the official said. “It would reveal some frightening conversations.”

Did FBI brass discuss the assassination of President Donald Trump? If not, what was the nature of the threats against the president from inside the alleged premiere law enforcement agency in the United States?

“(Director) Wray wants a lid on this,” the FBI official said. “Many know there was talk of harming Trump politically but there is a group here (in D.C. HQ) that understands it goes deeper. We need a special counsel or Homeland Security. Somebody has to clean this up outside of DOJ. It is unacceptable.

“This is much larger than just texts between two FBI agents.”

The FBI official called on President Trump to do what is necessary to weed out corruption in the FBI.

“Text messages just don’t disappear,” the FBI official said. “Not here. Someone outside DOJ has to look at all emails and texts. These (FBI bosses) are bad people. You’ve only scratched the surface.”

The high-ranking FBI official called on lawmakers and the Inspector General to focus on the text and email messages of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. The official referred to McCabe’s official and personal correspondences “an anti-Trump treasure trove.”

As reported in March 2017 by True Pundit, McCabe openly threatened President Trump and then-National Security Adviser Gen. Mike Flynn, saying first we “f**k Flynn and then we f**k Trump” to several high-ranking FBI bosses who cheered his comment.

From that True Pundit Exclusive:

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “f**k Flynn and then we f**k Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.

If you are among the millions of Americans who have pondered in recent months whether the Obama-era “Deep State” intelligence apparatus and FBI are working for or against Trump, this is the first definitive proof that the country’s once-premiere law enforcement agency has gone rogue.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/

All these traitors need to swing!  The FBI needs to be gutted, screw housecleaning, everybody knows if you spray for roaches they scatter only to return later!  Screw that noise, this rogue outfit, the ATF...all them need to go.  We'd be better off without them, let US Marshalls pick up the legitimate slack!

And Democrats are sh*tting themselves and trying their best to cover for their fellow Shadow Government fellows, they know if they get gutted then one of their biggest institutional bullies is neutered!

In a Tuesday interview on MSNBC, Sen. Mark Warner (Va.), the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, accused Republicans of undertaking a “full-fledged attack on the credibility of the FBI.”

“I think that is a dangerous activity,” Warner said. “That doesn't happen in a democracy, where we basically trust the integrity of our law enforcement entities.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/370368-missing-text-messages-inflame-republican-anger-at-the-fbi

Disingenous piece of stinking scat!  This is NOT a democracy!  This is a Banana Republic run by statist treasonous scum like you!  Assholes like this should be chased down by angry mobs of patriots too!

This f**ker too!

“All this tells us is that we have an FBI agent and an attorney with personal opinions, God forbid,” said Ned Price, a National Security Council official under former President Obama.

Mere opinions?  THEY ACTED ON THEIR HATRED OF TRUMP!  Spied on him, colluded to destroy him, some even wanted to physically harm him!

That these traitors are not being physically pursued, arrested, charged, tried and convicted shows we are not living in a functional republic!!!

That their co-conspirators are allowed to lie with impunity and obstruct justice in apprehending and bringing these traitors to justice shows we are not living in a functional republic!!!

I have never been so sickened, so repulsed at what this nation has become...it is an abomination, an evil perversion of what The Founders stood for ans established!  It is a vile, hateful swamp of wickedness beating its chest and declaring itself honest holy and daring us to call them liars!!!

Damn them all straight to Hell!!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 08:00:37 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2018, 07:57:40 AM »
No Matter what they uncover don't expect any charges to be filed or expect anyone to be held accountable in any way.  I am sure that you guys can see as clearly as me how everyone in government is protecting each other.  They are all desperately trying to find, on a day to day basis, how they can survive all this.  And I predict they will.  I hope I am wrong.  I have said for a long time now it will take drastic action by this president to drain the swamp.  So far, I have not seen where he has shown he will take that type of action.  And I am sure those around him are constantly advising him against taking any such actions.

One thing about this president is that he is unpredictable.  Maybe he is just waiting until the right time to start chopping off heads and getting the traitors out.  I hope that is the case.  He has already done a lot of good but really has not made a dent in really going after the traitors which comprise most of D.C.  I really don't think most of the people around him true patriots or really want him to succeed.  We can only hope that he will continue to surprise us.   

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #167 on: January 24, 2018, 09:08:53 AM »
  He can quit if he wants to but he needs to be questions so he has an opportunity to lie or tell the truth and he can be convicted on either grounds.   He wants to save his ass he can make a deal.  Or prosecuted into bankruptcy and prison.

He needs to save his family and talk.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #168 on: January 24, 2018, 09:11:15 AM »

Yeah...and 50,000 Clinton emails!!!

Obama-ClintonSpyGate/SecretSociety treason and the walking national security breach called Hillary Clinton's email server are several thousand orders of magnitude worse than ANYTHING Richard Nixon did!!!

::upsidedownflag::
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:15:30 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #169 on: January 24, 2018, 09:16:11 AM »
  He can quit if he wants to but he needs to be questions so he has an opportunity to lie or tell the truth and he can be convicted on either grounds.   He wants to save his ass he can make a deal.  Or prosecuted into bankruptcy and prison.

He needs to save his family and talk.

Water-Boarding!
Water-Boarding!

Sing it with me!

::bustamove::

Offline sfetter

« Reply #170 on: January 24, 2018, 10:48:26 AM »
Come on Guys, you have to know that all of these people know that if they talk they may end of dead or have threats against their family.  If there are any people in the lower ranks of the FBI with any integrity then why haven't they been screaming about this stuff long before now.  Simple, just look at the long trail of dead bodies behind the Clintons.

In addition, why have people like Rudy Guliani disappeared since the election.  Rudy as well as quite a few people from Fox news interviewed for white house positions but not a one took a position. Why???   And even if you discount the Fox people, why when it seamed like Rudy had a couple of options for positions under Trump, all of a sudden mysteriously walks away with little explanation.

I believe it is because these people did not want to expose their families to potential harm down the road.  It's only a matter of time till someone uses Clinton's line. At this point what does it matter?

Don't get me wrong guys.  This stuff infuriates me.  If I had my way I would bring back firing squads for treason and many would have already stood in front of that line.  But don't kid yourself,  All we are going to see is a bunch of posturing unless Trump himself takes action.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2018, 11:31:13 AM »
That's no different than the cop's cop-out of "going home safe"...that's all that matters, screw right & wrong...so some innocents, many unarmed, die in a hail of bullets...as long as they get to go home safe and sound...

I for one do not condone cowardice.  They have families?  No sh*t?!  Theirs is more important than mine, or yours?  More important than the survival of the nation and its people?  No f**king way!!!

Perhaps it is time to put ALL current and prospective government employees through polygraphs and the very first question should be: "Will you honor your oath to the people of the nation to uphold the Constitution and the laws of this nation no matter what, especially if it is the government and its institutions and officers violating the law and do so under penalty of death should you fail?", are we at that point?

If people are incapable of courage, they should be ineligible to serve, PERIOD!  Their cowardice only imperils ALL FAMILIES!  I despise such gutless wonders.  Fvck them and their damned families!  They want an us or them attitude to prevail?  Really?  Well, fvck them then!!!

Now, getting there from here under current practices is an exercise in absolute futility, so I prefer to cut to the chase.  If the republic is not functional...guess what?  We are right where the Founders were...and it is time to throw it off!!!

PS - Do not forget about all of the Secret Society co-conspirators, like these MFM bastards!

BITS!

H/T-WZ
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:42:33 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2018, 02:22:49 PM »
Come on Guys, you have to know that all of these people know that if they talk they may end of dead or have threats against their family.  If there are any people in the lower ranks of the FBI with any integrity then why haven't they been screaming about this stuff long before now.  Simple, just look at the long trail of dead bodies behind the Clintons.

In addition, why have people like Rudy Guliani disappeared since the election.  Rudy as well as quite a few people from Fox news interviewed for white house positions but not a one took a position. Why???   And even if you discount the Fox people, why when it seamed like Rudy had a couple of options for positions under Trump, all of a sudden mysteriously walks away with little explanation.

I believe it is because these people did not want to expose their families to potential harm down the road.  It's only a matter of time till someone uses Clinton's line. At this point what does it matter?

Don't get me wrong guys.  This stuff infuriates me.  If I had my way I would bring back firing squads for treason and many would have already stood in front of that line.  But don't kid yourself,  All we are going to see is a bunch of posturing unless Trump himself takes action.

Giuliani may be making too much money in the private sector. His political future is dead making a position in the WH of no importance. He doesn't even show up on FOX any more.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2018, 07:18:09 AM »
"I have read the memo," tweeted Rep. Steve King (R-IA), adding "The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-25/comey-rosenstein-mccabe-all-named-fisa-memo-according-first-leak

Release the  ::cussing::  memo!  Stop holding the truth hostage!

And...

Ya ya ya...and?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455696/hillary-clinton-barack-obama-emails-key-decision-not-indict-hillary

And this...April 2017?  And we just find out about it now?!   ::outrage::   ::cussing:: republic my ass!!!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:42:44 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #174 on: January 25, 2018, 11:49:55 AM »
Schiff hits the fan...

Secret Society in deep schiff...

Schiff happens...

::cussing:: Russian bots!

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/schiff_hits_the_fan.html

Summary - Russian bots behind this "release the memo" stuff & the American people are too stupid to understand it if released - so says Schiffhead!

Bots?

A knowledgeable source says that Twitter’s internal analysis has thus far found that authentic American accounts, and not Russian imposters or automated bots, are driving #ReleaseTheMemo. There are no preliminary indications that the Twitter activity either driving the hashtag or engaging with it is either predominantly Russian. In short, according to this source, who would not speak to The Daily Beast for attribution, the retweets are coming from inside the country.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/no-russian-bots-note-behind-releasethememo/

Silly Schiffheads!  The only bots there ever were or are...are DemonRat voters!!!

So, if Schiffhead is lying about that, he is lying about the character of the memo, he is lying about our ability to understand it, he is lying about the reason for the Mueller Inquisition, he is lying about the culpability of Obama, Clinton, DNC et al...he is lying about every fricken thing!!!

And in the latest desperate move by the Secret Society Mr Schiffhead is releasing a Schiff-ladden "counter-memo"...as if that means anything other than pure Schiff!

::hysterical::

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-24/counter-memo-drafted-desperate-dems-refute-bombshell-fisa-report

There are clearly two undeniable things that have to occur:

1)  Fire Sessions!  He is incompetent at best or complicit with the Secret Society at worst!

His latest idiotic pronouncement -

The Justice Department is urging the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, whose staff has compiled a secret memorandum purporting to show “shocking” political bias within the FBI, to give the department a chance to see the memo and warning that first sharing information from the memo with reporters would be “unprecedented” and dangerous.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/wow-sessions-doj-moves-protect-deep-state-warns-releasing-fisa-memo-without-fbi-review/

I will have to go with complicit.  He must be daring Trump to can his ass and have the Secret Society and their Goebbels Media tout that as Trump's latest act of obstruction...or it will be a death by a thousand betrayals.

To Hell with this fool, can his ass! 

2)  Release the memo to the nation in the SOTU address!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/growing-calls-president-trump-read-explosive-fisa-memo-state-union-address/

Best damn idea yet!!!

::clapping::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:58:26 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2018, 08:57:26 AM »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2018, 03:53:43 PM »
Am I the only one wondering whether Strzok and Page are actually "lovers" engaged in an "affair"? All these texts and emails have come to light, and I haven't seen a single one that suggests they were intimate in any way. Is the "affair" story just something concocted to explain away thousands of electronic communications between these two?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson