Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 449411 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2018, 05:14:23 PM »
::cussing:: Sessions!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-justice-department-withholds-majority-of-fbi-texts/article/2647289

I have so had it with that fool!!!

Libertas, it is not Sessions doing this, it's Rod Rosenstein.  Sessions' recusal covers this dossier/FBI bullcrap as it's part of the RussiaRussiaRussia dealio.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #181 on: January 29, 2018, 06:45:13 AM »
::cussing:: Sessions!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-justice-department-withholds-majority-of-fbi-texts/article/2647289

I have so had it with that fool!!!

Libertas, it is not Sessions doing this, it's Rod Rosenstein.  Sessions' recusal covers this dossier/FBI bullcrap as it's part of the RussiaRussiaRussia dealio.

And he can't fire him for the same reason? How about Trump? Where is it written nobody can touch that asshole? He is part of the cabal!  Time for some vigilante justice? Crap makes me ill!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #182 on: January 29, 2018, 06:58:06 AM »
Am I the only one wondering whether Strzok and Page are actually "lovers" engaged in an "affair"? All these texts and emails have come to light, and I haven't seen a single one that suggests they were intimate in any way. Is the "affair" story just something concocted to explain away thousands of electronic communications between these two?

The Slick Willie "It's just sex" excuse?  Yeah, can't say no, right? Progs, any excuse to excuse bad behavior. Grrrrrrrr!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #183 on: January 29, 2018, 01:45:45 PM »
Am I the only one wondering whether Strzok and Page are actually "lovers" engaged in an "affair"? All these texts and emails have come to light, and I haven't seen a single one that suggests they were intimate in any way. Is the "affair" story just something concocted to explain away thousands of electronic communications between these two?

The Slick Willie "It's just sex" excuse?  Yeah, can't say no, right? Progs, any excuse to excuse bad behavior. Grrrrrrrr!

I'm saying that of all the communication released between these two, there's no suggestion of an inappropriate relationship at all. I'm wondering if the whole "affair" story was concocted early on as a way to explain thousands of communications between these two, before anyone knew that the content was going to be in the public eye. In other words, the Leftists needed there to be a reason for them to be communicating that wasn't the real reason. That way, even after the content was revealed, they can carry on with the illusion that they had other reasons for communicating that didn't have to do with what now appears to have been their singular focus: bringing down the president.

Idunno. Seems like a lot of effort to only mildly deflect their intent. But you'd think that if they were actually carrying on, the details of those salacious communications would be everywhere. Instead, we have reams of communications that appear to be focused on one mission.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #184 on: January 29, 2018, 09:58:57 PM »
You may be right, IDP.  And you aren't the only one saying it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #185 on: January 29, 2018, 11:49:55 PM »
I'm thinking about them needing cover to withhold texts and emails they don't want revealed. If they have an "affair" narrative, then they can say, "those are personal and not relevant."

I want evidence that the two of them were communicating for any purpose aside from trying to bring down the President. So far I have seen none.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2018, 07:08:47 AM »
Still, pretty stupid of them, still is covered official records.  Plus, I understand many senior operatives employed burner phones, those communique's are likely to be radioactive treachery!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #187 on: February 01, 2018, 07:53:51 AM »
It is expected today that the memo is released. We shall see what we see.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #188 on: February 01, 2018, 08:24:21 AM »
It is expected today that the memo is released. We shall see what we see.

Let's see if we get the memo....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #189 on: February 01, 2018, 09:57:01 AM »
The Leftists and the FBI (but I repeat myself) are really scrambling trying to cast aspersions on the integrity of that memo before its release.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2018, 06:33:18 PM »
Yes, Schiffhead his throwing his pooh in the air in a major chimpout display, dipsh*t Pelosi sent a letter to Ryan that was so insulting (trying to cite the Constitution and oath of office for crying out loud! this, the chief architect of dead of night deem & pass legislation and FLOUNTING breaking the law on numerous occasions [illegal aliens and Logan Act repeatedly] with impunity!) and dares accuse Nunes of lying and calls for his removal from his Committee Chair!  These effing demons need to be outright DESTROYED!

Oath?

Dem's at SOTU in between sitting for USA and victims of MS-13 thugs -

And puke-lapper Wyden (sans House vote) threatens retaliatory release of...

https://iotwreport.com/dems-wyden-and-schiff-make-threats-over-fisa-memo-release/

...what?  His chakra?  More pooh?

These punks are gasping for air...time to crush their windpipe!

Trump sounds like he is signing off on the release tomorrow.

I want heads to roll...this BS has dragged on long enough!

Monica Crowley says this is just the beginning....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/monica-crowley-first-several-memos-released-worse-coming-pike-video/

....and it's "worse"....

And that DeepStater Clapper just admitted this bogus politically-motivated "dossier" was the FISA controlling document!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/31/whoopsie-james-clapper-states-clinton-steele-dossier-was-used-for-fisa-surveillance-extension/

And apparently Trump isn't redacting jack...which is probably why the Dem's are in full chimpout mode.  And Comey whipping the long dusty "McCarthyism!" card is hilarious, he obviously feels the nose tightening on himself.  Oh, BTW...McCarthy was right, dipsh*t.  Dem's are the realized hope of Soviet ComIntern efforts.

And in a final bit of rich irony I present without comment -

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 07:01:43 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #191 on: February 01, 2018, 08:01:29 PM »
  As far as I'm concerned they can all    ::vafancoul:: ::doublebird:: ::smileykissup:: ::effu:: ::guillotine:: ::bigmooning::

And where is my new smiley??   Libertas??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #192 on: February 01, 2018, 09:25:57 PM »
The final bit of irony sans comment isn't showing up, Libs.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #193 on: February 02, 2018, 06:06:19 AM »
Anyone catch Bongino subbing for Levin last night. Took him the full 3 hours but he laid out a helluva case

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #194 on: February 02, 2018, 06:23:37 AM »
Anyone catch Bongino subbing for Levin last night. Took him the full 3 hours but he laid out a helluva case

I heard him.  If he hadn't repeated every. single. point. four times, it wouldn't have taken him three hours.  Don't get me wrong, I like Dan, but jeez ..........

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2018, 08:08:33 AM »
The final bit of irony sans comment isn't showing up, Libs.

I'll fix it tonight...came from WZ...Dan Blather tweet about excessive complainers.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #196 on: February 02, 2018, 09:47:30 AM »

I heard him.  If he hadn't repeated every. single. point. four times, it wouldn't have taken him three hours.  Don't get me wrong, I like Dan, but jeez ..........

This puts me in the mindset of Sean Hannity. He's been basically rehashing the exact same show on radio and TV every day for months. Some of the words change, but the content is the same every day.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #197 on: February 02, 2018, 10:28:47 AM »
The only time I hear him is when he subs for Levin and then I usually shut him off. But last nite I watched the UCONN womens basketball game on mute and kept him on.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2018, 10:58:03 AM »

I'm listening to the u-toob broadcast now. It's sometimes frustrating to follow but the content is breathtaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVp7r0-X5rY

Online Syzygy

« Reply #199 on: February 02, 2018, 12:15:09 PM »

Here are some key points:

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The four FISA surveillance applications were signed by, in various combinations, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates, Dana Boente, and Rod Rosenstein.

* The FBI authorized payments to Steele for work on the dossier. The FBI terminated its agreement with Steele in late October when it learned, by reading an article in Mother Jones, that Steele was talking to the media.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

more@:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-intelligence-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937

::popcorn::