Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 450144 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #480 on: August 19, 2019, 11:34:17 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #481 on: August 19, 2019, 04:52:43 PM »
::facepalm::

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-says-horowitz-fisa-report-will-be-ugly-and-damning-for-doj

::cussing:: "ugly and damning"!  I want  ::cussing:: incarcerated and hung!!!   ::angry::   ::gaah::

::falldownshocked::  is that all? I figured you would be calling for what they really deserve like death by fire or buried in sh*t slowly till they drown or death by a thousand cuts.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #482 on: August 20, 2019, 07:26:23 AM »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-says-horowitz-fisa-report-will-be-ugly-and-damning-for-doj

::cussing:: "ugly and damning"!  I want  ::cussing:: incarcerated and hung!!!   ::angry::   ::gaah::

::falldownshocked::  is that all? I figured you would be calling for what they really deserve like death by fire or buried in sh*t slowly till they drown or death by a thousand cuts.

There's time for those festivities later, lots of fish to fry...I just want to see some biggun's get theirs...

I want the rest running down the streets sh*tting and pissing their pants...nothing like seeing their masters go down to set off the general panic...

::evilbat::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #483 on: August 20, 2019, 08:34:37 PM »

There's time for those festivities later, lots of fish to fry...I just want to see some biggun's get theirs...

I want the rest running down the streets sh*tting and pissing their pants...nothing like seeing their masters go down to set off the general panic...

I just love when get angry it bring the color out in your eyes.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #484 on: August 21, 2019, 07:00:47 AM »

I just love when get angry it bring the color out in your eyes.

I'm a people-person...some people bring out the color in me more than others...those people are speshul.   :D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #485 on: August 25, 2019, 12:55:12 PM »
Let's explore this some more!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/23/details-behind-patrick-byrne-allegations-of-fbi-political-espionage/

Perhaps personal safety?  Sure...though going public isn't going to scare off the Agents of Arkancide.

And it's just a coincidence SEC was looking into Overstock and Strzok's wife was the SEC AD of Enforcement at the time...

And now McCabe and Comey are trying the DC Shuffle on this...which makes them look even more guilty and stupid!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/23/andrew-mccabe-and-james-comey-deny-nuanced-specifics-of-claims-by-patrick-byrne-but-do-not-deny-substance-of-allegations/

As always...I am left wondering just where in the fracking heck the TREASON HANGINGS are?!?!?!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #486 on: August 25, 2019, 01:30:28 PM »
I'm almost finished with Sidney Powell's " Licensed To Lie " and I'm shocked she hasn't joined Epstein yet. She names them all. DOJ is a farce.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #487 on: August 25, 2019, 05:06:47 PM »
I'm almost finished with Sidney Powell's " Licensed To Lie " and I'm shocked she hasn't joined Epstein yet. She names them all. DOJ is a farce.

I want to read that, too.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #488 on: August 26, 2019, 07:27:04 AM »
Well, if the DOJ is a farce the State Dept is beyond a total joke since they were infiltrated first!

Basically...all this shyt needs to be purged, ended, just gone.

It's not going to happen peacefully unless one has several decades running to do it...so guess where that leaves us?

Yeah...not a head scratcher...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #489 on: August 27, 2019, 07:40:36 AM »
 ::siren:: CAUTION!  The following post will damage your calm!  ::siren::

According to reporting today from the New York Times, Washington DC U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has punted the decision on whether to indict former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe back to Main Justice, via Deputy AG Jeffrey Rosen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/26/bill-barrs-test-u-s-attorney-jessie-liu-punts-mccabe-indictment-decision-back-to-main-justice/

Slow-walked, stalled, stonewalled and punted...

Why the  ::cussing:: are treasonous louts like Liu and Rosen not FIRED?!?!?!   ::gaah::

Soooo tired of this...whole damn town needs to go!!!

ETA - Update: The punt travels to October 11th...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/27/doj-stall-succeeds-comey-memo-archey-declaration-update-expect-nothing-until-after-october-11th/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 07:18:38 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #490 on: August 28, 2019, 07:24:37 AM »
There is this...rumor...sourced from the enemy camp...

The Lawfare group are the external influence agents for corrupt politically motivated lawyers working in government.  The group fingerprints show up everywhere including among “beach friends” and legal schemes hatched from the premise of their assembly.  Lawfare = use the law as a tool in warfare.  [Adult Alinsky disciples.]

The Lawfare group is headed by Comey’s friend Benjamin Wittes; and the group give resistance advice to ideologues inside government as well as outside organizations who are resisting (suing) the Trump administration.

So when Benjamin Wittes announces to his ideological resistance followers:

…”You should thus expect charges against McCabe to be forthcoming any day. And if such charges don’t happen, that doesn’t mean they weren’t planned but, rather, that some extrinsic event has intervened”… (link)

…readers can assume Lawfare leadership has known about McCabe’s risk position for quite some time. Remember, former FBI chief legal counsel James Baker also works for Lawfare.

It is almost guaranteed Andrew McCabe and his lawyer Michael Bromwich are in daily conversations with their network of friends inside Lawfare.  This same ideological network has vast affiliates throughout media. The pending indictment of Andrew McCabe would explain why CNN hired him.

Knowing the DOJ was likely to indict McCabe, CNN could help frame a narrative that serves both their interests.  That narrative was already in the New York Times article describing the potential for the indictment.

When McCabe is charged the media narrative will be it’s because he took the job with CNN… Trump/Barr weaponizing the DOJ and trying to kill free speech etc.  CNN doesn’t have to defend their action in hiring a known liar, they’ll instead frame McCabe as a victim, a fellow traveler to the larger cause of justice – whose indictment is evidence of how far Trump and Barr will go to destroy their enemies etc.

Hey, at least now we know Andrew McCabe is about to be indicted.

Additionally, Wittes goes on to say that something else must be behind the conduct of McCabe if the DOJ is actually going to indict him:

[…] But criminal charges? At least based on what’s in the inspector general’s report, this is very far from a criminal case. Criminal dispositions on false statements matters in internal investigations are exceptionally rare. Absent some gross aggravating factor, I struggle to think of any other examples. Workplace false statements are normally handled through internal disciplinary means, not criminal charges. (link)

Essentially, the Lawfare position is that McCabe was authorized to leak to the media; ergo, the investigation of McCabe leaking to the media was a non-criminal investigation…. ergo, according to Lawfare logic, McCabe lying about non-criminal conduct to the FBI INSD (internal investigators) is not itself criminal.  To wit Andrew McCabe is only lying as a common workplace type of lying, not illegal lying in a criminal investigation.

So Wittes says there must be more to the story…

Which then expands the Lawfare mindset to believe the decision to indict must be related to something discovered within the criminal investigation of events in/around the FISA application (intentionally and materially false presentations to the court), etc.

Perhaps….  I guess we’ll soon find out.

However, it is worth remembering how this entire internecine mess was started.

Andrew McCabe lied to INSD about leaking to the media when the INSD was investigating leaks to the media.  McCabe’s statements contradicted the statements of his assigned DOJ lawer, Lisa Page; who said McCabe instructed and coordinated the leaks to journalist Devlin Barrett of the Wall Street Journal.

When confronted with two sets of competing stories, Lisa Page -vs- Andrew McCabe, it appears the IG-INSD asked Page if she could prove her side of the story.  The need to prove her version of events appears to be the impetus for Page revealing her text messaging.  Page’s texts proved her story, and proved McCabe was lying.

However, from that text messaging review (June/July 2017), in addition to texts between Page and McCabe, the investigation turned-up discussions between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

And that’s how that whole thing got started…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/27/lawfare-expects-mccabe-arrest-that-explains-why-cnn-hired-him/

Yeah, well...that CNN angle is a grounded pig that won't get off the ground but the circle-jerking clowns among the ignorant masses will slurp from that trough no matter what...so it's plow ahead damn the garbage...as usual.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #491 on: August 29, 2019, 11:13:38 AM »
Here we go!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-29/comey-should-be-sweating-doj-watchdog-finds-former-fbi-head-violated-law

This DeepState operative shouldn't be popping off...he should be arrested, charged, convicted and die in a tragic apparent suicide in prison!!!

“The OIG has provided this report to the FBI and DOJ-OPR for any action they deem appropriate.”

AG Barr, you're up!!!  Don't f**k this up!!!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #492 on: August 29, 2019, 11:59:45 AM »
Oh he did and slimebag Comey want an apology ::pullhair::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #493 on: August 29, 2019, 06:56:02 PM »
Oh he did and slimebag Comey want an apology ::pullhair::

Another Charlie Brown and the football moment...

Heads they win, tails we lose.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #494 on: August 29, 2019, 08:38:29 PM »
  Starting to feel stupid.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #495 on: August 29, 2019, 10:16:08 PM »
Wait.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #496 on: August 30, 2019, 02:06:43 PM »
Wait.

For the FISA action, right?  Chatter on IG report seems to indicate tabling it while making PR use of it and having it there to buttress future action.

I get it, but too many times have we been porked by too-cute gamesmanship stuff.  Hope for the best, plan for the worst, as always.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #497 on: August 30, 2019, 02:11:43 PM »
Sekelow agreed with Pan last nite, only a small slice of the pie.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #498 on: August 30, 2019, 10:03:57 PM »

How about they quit f**king around and start burning these asshats and be done with it and not wait for another election
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #499 on: August 31, 2019, 12:19:53 PM »

How about they quit f**king around and start burning these asshats and be done with it and not wait for another election

It's almost like The Butthead (remember him?) is calling the shots!  That's how people LOSE!  Playing games, rigged games...is the definition of insanity...(insert name of super-genius) will make it work this time.

Yeah...whatever.  Idjits!!!