Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 444859 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2017, 12:55:36 PM »

#FakeNewsEqualsHypnoticGesturing
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2017, 06:55:32 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2017, 07:20:45 AM »
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/they-loved-him-before-they-hated-him-before-they-loved-him-t19442.html

Demoprogs are melting down...and looking more stupid than normal...

God, I hope they keep it up!  FWIW their stupidity is our greatest advantage.

Heck, even the typically spineless wonder McConnell is acting like he has a spine, but of course he has Trump right where he wants him so yeah...he's vested now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2017, 12:00:31 PM »
What annoys me (& probably you as well), is the traction this keeps gaining as the media tosses sand under the spinning Dhimmie car tires.

I know what Ethan Allen, Samuel Adams & George Washington, et al would have finished doing by now.
  • Bullet Point #1
  • Bullet Point #2
  • Bullet Point #3
  • Questions (to be asked after points 1 - 3 have been completed)
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2017, 11:34:33 AM »
Not surprising Obamian's thought leaking from the swamp via Foggy Bottom would cover their tracks...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/338416-judicial-watch-obama-admin-leaked-secret-information-to-sen-ben-cardin-to-undermine-trump/

Drain?  Pah!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2017, 09:36:05 PM »
  Why am I not surprised.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2017, 07:35:32 AM »
I'm sure this will shock you too...

/

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/863963661248999424

::facepalm::

It's hard to stay on point with the truth...when people some foolishly think of as pals stab you in the back and keep a bogus meme alive...

What a tool!  It has a Deep Slot for the Deep State!   ::vafancoul::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2017, 08:18:51 AM »
Meh.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/339113-gowdy-indicates-more-to-tarmac-meeting-between-clintondoj-than-we-know/

Fake News about Fake Russia this and that, Fake Memo's from disgraced poohbahs...all that shat more important than anything of substance...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2017, 07:57:29 AM »

The National Security Agency under former President Barack Obama routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts and failed to disclose the extent of the problems until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president last fall, according to once top-secret documents that chronicle some of the most serious constitutional abuses to date by the U.S. intelligence community.

More than 5 percent, or one out of every 20 searches seeking upstream Internet data on Americans inside the NSA’s so-called Section 702 database violated the safeguards Obama and his intelligence chiefs vowed to follow in 2011, according to one classified internal report reviewed by Circa.
“Since 2011, NSA’s minimization procedures have prohibited use of U.S.-person identifiers to query the results of upstream Internet collections under Section 702,” the unsealed court ruling declared. “The Oct. 26, 2016 notice informed the court that NSA analysts had been conducting such queries inviolation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had been previously disclosed to the Court.”
http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

Oh, and FU ACLU!  You leftist douchebags bent over backwards and fondled Oblowme's gaytarded seeds for eight straight effing years!

And...this news will fall by the wayside too...candy-assed E-GOP clowns gave Hussein a pass while POSOTUS, they'll give him a pass being an Ex...those chickensh*ts will never change their spots!

Releasing this information seems so stupendously pointless...   ::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2017, 12:10:36 PM »
I know, I know...it's a silly question...but I have to ask...WTF is wrong with Republicans?!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/341482-democrats-shut-down-carter-page-hes-not-allowed-to-testify-before-committee-at-their-request/

Why do Dem's THE MONORITY get to request jack sh*t?

GOP!

Going Out Pussies!!!
 ::vafancoul::

And then there is this input...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-31/trump-trashes-democrats-russia-probe-witch-hunt-urges-carter-page-clear-his-name

...if you're looking for the GOP do anything other than jack sh*t, get a grip!  You would be better off having Sessions conduct a live deposition of him and make the GOP, Dem's, FakeNews outlets et all look like what they are - a bunch of fuvcking idiots!

You could do it all with just the so called Alt-Right media.

Just do it!
 ::pullhair::
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:17:57 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2017, 07:40:05 AM »
Whatever.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/341562-susan-rice-subpoenaed-for-info-by-house-intel-committee/

I have no faith in these pubbies...and anybody showing up will lie, evade or plead ignorance anyway...

All media masterbation BS!  And the Fake News outlets will spin their usual dreck anyway.

They'll plead the 5th, Pubbies will fill their pants with pith, I'll down a 5th...SSDD...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:53:29 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2017, 08:22:01 AM »
Why?  Seriously...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/samantha-power-unmasked-1496272676?shareToken=stb4c9824b0b0e4548a93a05df8615c13b&reflink=article_email_share

Why wouldn't any power-mad statist who knows they are above the law?

The idiots going up the Hill will deny, deflect, forget and plead the 5th...

You want justice in a lawless land?  Do it yourself!!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article152948259.html

OMG!  A rebuke by the Secret Court!  Oh, all this sh*t will stop now.  Whew!  That was close!  For a minute there I thought we would have a case of permanent tyranny on our hands!

::pullhair::

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:33:04 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2017, 11:30:33 AM »
Poor Fake News peddlers...hard news day when your fellow travelers on the Hill aren't getting the answers their scripts demand...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/coats-rogers-ruin-narrative-never-felt-pressured-do-anything-illegal

...yeah, they'll all do whatever it takes, spin whatever distortion and keep peddling the Big Lies to avoid talking about illegal Obama activities and spying on Americans without cause and unmasking names for pure political sport...

...the very things the Constitution and the Bill of Rights was meant to prevent...what a war of independence was fought for to stop!

::cussing:: statist trash!   ::rockets::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2017, 09:25:40 AM »
The Senate hearing has commenced and Comey has begun his testimony and this is the only thing on the radio, any station.  Good grief!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2017, 09:51:22 AM »
The Senate hearing has commenced and Comey has begun his testimony and this is the only thing on the radio, any station.  Good grief!!

Not the uhm...Music Choice (#898, Classical Masterpieces, for us). But Comey is all over because the MSM thinks (read" praying to their father satan) it'll be the final nail in Trump's political coffin. Heh...they're finding out otherwise (CNN already issuing retractions, corrections...  ;D ).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2017, 11:37:56 AM »

Not the uhm...Music Choice (#898, Classical Masterpieces, for us). But Comey is all over because the MSM thinks (read" praying to their father satan) it'll be the final nail in Trump's political coffin. Heh...they're finding out otherwise (CNN already issuing retractions, corrections...  ;D ).

All the Fake News outlets would have little time for anything else if they were consistent with this!

Those ambulatory rectal suppositories are conspiring as we speak to spin this all one way and everybody knows it.

Will they talk about Comey admitting he initiated his memo leak via buttpuppet Dan Rickman in order to put more pressure on the naming of a Special Prosecutor to get the D-MC/DeepState witchhunt started?  This Rickman asshole even admits it but all these statist pukes are calling it "unclassified"...but that is all semantical BS...if what these wet-dreamers are looking for and not finding is called "obstruction of justice" what these shizzlesticks are doing is called "abuse of power", "investigation tampering" and "unprofessional conduct"!  And this asshole is trying to say the only thing coming out of the Clinton-Lynch meeting on the Phoenix tarmac was changing one effing word?  What a c*******er!  Not only is this evidence supporting his sacking...it should be evidence for his trial for abuse of office!!!

::outrage::

What a slimey rodent he is...MOUNTAINS of evidence of Clinton Foundation wrongdoing, no investigation, no deposition...not even any memo notes.  MOUNTAINS of Clinton email/national security breaches, no investigation, no depositions...not even any memo notes.  MOUNTAINS of wrongdoing by Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch...nothing...Obama meetings aplenty, not one note taken...ever.

And the shizzlefaced baboon cannot even answer a simple f**king question like a normal human being...

Risch: "Boy you nailed this down on page 5 paragraph 3, you put this in quotes, words matter, you wrote down the words so we could all have the words in front of us now.  There are 28 words there that are in quotes and it says, 'I hope', this is the President speaking, 'I hope you can see your way claer to letting this go, to letting Flynn go...I hope you can let this go.'"

"Now those are his exact words, is that correct"

Comey:  "Correct."

Risch:  "And you wrote them here and you put them in quotes?"

Comey:  "Correct."

Risch:  "Thank you for that.  He did not direct you to let it go."

Comey:  "Not in his words, no."

Risch:  "He did not order you to let it go."

Comey:  "Again, those words are not an order."

Risch:  "He said 'I hope'.  Now, like me you probably did 100's of cases, maybe 1,000s of cases charging people with criminal offenses.  And, of course, you have knowlege of the 1,000s of cases out there where people have been charged.  Do you know of any case where a person has been charged for obstruction of justice, for that matter of any other criminal offense,  where they said or thought they hoped for an outcome?"

Comey:  "I don't know well enough to answer.  And the reason I keep saying 'his words' is I took it as a direction..."

Risch:  "You may have taken it as a direction but that is not what he said.  He said, 'I hope.'  You don't know of anyone who has ever been charged for hoping something, is that a fair statement?"

Comey:  "I don't as I sit here."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/obstruction-justice-case-totally-dismantled-senator-risch

And this asshole opened his orifice and the first thing out of it was lies and he resisted the truth throughout.  What a pig.  What a typical progressive douchebag.  I hope he goes to Federal Ass-Rape Prison and dies of ass-cancer!!!
 ::doublebird::
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:57:22 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 08:58:36 AM by Libertas »