Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 444682 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2018, 07:24:12 AM »
Feinswine just crapped in the investigatory punch bowl!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-09/feinstein-posts-entire-testimony-fusion-gps-founder-trump-dossier

Somebody with common sense and principles would kick that sh*t off the committee, off of every committee, censure her and refuse to give any courtesy whatsoever to that POS!

This is a clear cut case of obstruction of Congress by tainting their investigation and anything coming from it!

But, I bet the E-GOP once again sh*ts itself and pusses out!!!

::cussing::  cowards!  The NEVER learn!  They are dupes, tools...utterly useless buckets swill!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2018, 07:44:25 AM »
Dan Bongino (former SS) broke open the story of Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" on his podcast Friday. 

Yesterday, he dove into Clinton's email, the supposed "hacking" of the DNC by 'the Russians' (and how it didn't happen) and how the Democrat/Left tried to bait the Trump team into buying into the whole hoax.

Most of it came from here https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/ , which we've covered already.

CT - They got the Fusion GPS bank records.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/06/the-silence-of-the-shams/

Don't let the Dem's see it!  Treasonous louts like Feinswine will release it!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2018, 08:08:42 AM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:14:18 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2018, 08:15:43 AM »
Smoking Gun -

SARA CARTER – The unverified dossier alleging connections between President Trump’s campaign and the Russians was used as evidence by the FBI to gain approval from a secret court to monitor members of Trump’s team, this reporter has learned.

A large portion of the evidence presented in the salacious 35-page dossier put together by former British spy Christopher Steele, has either been proven wrong or remains unsubstantiated. However, the FBI gained approval nevertheless to surveil members of Trump’s campaign and “it’s outrageous and clearly should be thoroughly investigated,” said a senior law enforcement source, with knowledge of the process.

Multiple sources told this reporter that the dossier was used along with other evidence to obtain the warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as FISC. The sources also stressed that there will be more information in the coming week regarding systemic “FISA abuse.”

“(The dossier) certainly played a role in obtaining the warrant,” added another senior U.S. official, with knowledge of the dossier. “Congress needs to look at the FBI officials who were handling this case and see what, if anything, was verified in the dossier. I think an important question is whether the FBI payed anything to the source for the dossier.”  (read more)

President Obama’s political operatives within the DOJ-NSD were using FISA 702(17) surveillance “about inquiries” that would deliver electronic mail and phone communication for U.S. people (Trump campaign). The NSD unit (John Carlin) was working in coordination with the FBI Counterintelligence Unit (Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok etc.) to look at Trump campaign activity. DOJ Attorney Lisa Page was the intermediary between the DOJ National Security Division and he FBI Counterintelligence Division.

All research indicates the information the DOJ and FBI collected via their FISA-702(16)(17) queries, and the stuff Fusion GPS was creating via Christopher Steele (The “Russian Dossier), was used to create the Russian Narrative, “The Insurance Policy“.

?Ultimately, the people within all of these unlawful intercepts of information is what Devin Nunes discovered when he looked at the “unmasking requests” which were a result of those FISA 702(17) collections on Team Trump. That’s why Devin Nunes was so stunned at what he saw in February and March 2017.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/10/confirmation-doj-and-fbi-used-steele-dossier-for-application-to-fisa-court-for-search-authority-on-trump-campaign/

Where are the INDICTMENTS?!?!?!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2018, 11:25:13 AM »
That's what I'd like to know.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2018, 11:30:26 AM »
Any takers on how quickly Jeff Sessions will recuse himself on this?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2018, 11:57:54 AM »
That jackass pull that stunt again the only safe harbor for him will be off-planet!!!   ::oldman::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2018, 08:32:39 AM »
DeepStaters in the FBI are pooping their pants over files given to Congress.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/gop-access-to-fbi-files-rattles-agents-caught-in-political-fight

Good.  They should be scared, especially if they are hiding stuff that will show how unprofessional, politically-biased and corrupt they really are!

Otherwise they wouldn't be anonymously pouting to the presstitutes! 

If you really think you are innocent, professional, unbiased and honest...you have nothing to hide and should identify yourself to the American people...if not I can only conclude your are statist goon and no better than the Gestapo or KGB!

Related story - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/fbi-probe-russian-uranium-bribes-concealed-obama-doj-mueller-mccabe-rosenstein

Yeah...how will that go?

H/T- WRSA

::facepalm::   ::outrage::

And this, showcasing more FBI/DOJ treasonous complicity in the 2015 Garland, TX Jihadist attack -

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/fbi-doj-argue-for-dismissal-of-suit-about-their-foreknowledge-of-garland-texas-jihad-attack

FBI and Obama DOJ up to their rotten necks in treason!!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 09:36:29 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2018, 07:36:13 AM »
ObamaGate/SpyGate nuclear bomb about to go off?!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/explosive-shocking-and-alarming-fisa-memo-set-rock-dc-end-mueller-investigation

All hell is breaking loose in Washington D.C. tonight after a four-page memo detailing extensive FISA court abuse was made available to the entire House of Representatives Thursday. The contents of the memo are so explosive, says Journalist Sara Carter, that it could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice and the end of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation.

I know I am asking a stupid question....but when  crap that shouldn't get leaked gets leaked and nobody, well nobody in the Establishment and certainly no Prog, goes to jail for it...then when something should be released isn't...why?  Yeah, we know why...  Red Team rules vs Blue Team rules...

The question is, is the only way to get justice is to go public?  Or do we go the long slow painful way of trying to move this through a legal process?

I have a dim view of the legal process, so...

More links -

House Intel Committee votes to release the report - https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/18/house-intelligence-committee-votes-to-reveal-the-big-ugly/

Release is trending on Twitter - https://twitter.com/hashtag/releasethememo?src=hash

What should be trending like nothing in history is TREASON TRIALS!

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!  GET THE TRAITORS!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:02:01 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2018, 11:49:46 AM »
Hello?  Any arrests?  Any streetlights properly decorated with traitors?  Hello?

(crickets)

PS-Remember those Nat'l Security doc's moved from the Nat'l Archives to the Obama Library warehouse?  Yeah....why bother, eh?

::upsidedownflag::

Wake me up when something real happens...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2018, 04:59:24 PM »
All hell is breaking loose in Washington D.C. tonight after a four-page memo detailing extensive FISA court abuse was made available to the entire House of Representatives Thursday. The contents of the memo are so explosive, says Journalist Sara Carter, that it could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice and the end of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation.

<yawn>

Unless there's firings, arrests and shackles, I'm calling bullchit.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2018, 05:23:34 PM »

<yawn>

Yup!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #152 on: January 20, 2018, 03:59:30 AM »

<yawn>

Precisely.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2018, 07:18:58 PM »

BITS!  Coming soon!   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2018, 07:25:08 PM »

H/T - TPC

One can only hope...

When I see shyt like this...

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has lost about five months worth of text messages between two staffers who worked on probes into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails and possible collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, according to a Republican lawmaker.

Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, who chairs the Senate Homeland Security Committee, revealed in a Jan. 20 letter that the FBI's technical system failed to preserve texts that were exchanged between Lisa Page, a lawyer, and Peter Strzok, an agent, between mid-December 2016 through mid-May of 2017.

A spokesman for the FBI and a spokeswoman for the Justice Department declined to comment.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/senator-says-fbi-lost-crucial-texts-tied-clinton-215746064.html

...and this...

On July 1, 2016, as the Lynch announcement became public, Page texted Strzok:

Page: And yeah, it’s a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought.

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/370019-was-lynch-coordinating-with-comey-in-the-clinton-investigation

...it's hard to see anything short of people chasing these bastards down the streets changing anything!

::upsidedownflag::
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 08:14:59 PM by Libertas »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #155 on: January 23, 2018, 08:07:50 AM »
BREAKING:
Thousands of New Strzok-Page Text Messages Reference “SECRET SOCIETY” Within DOJ and FBI WORKING AGAINST TRUMP

According to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, 50,000 text messages were exchanged between Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. These 50,000 text messages do not include the ‘missing’ texts.

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) said after reviewing the new text messages he believes there may have been a “secret society” of folks within the DOJ and FBI working against Trump.

Strzok/Struck & his whore

These 2 should be the first to be publicly executed.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #156 on: January 23, 2018, 08:33:13 AM »
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 09:02:49 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #157 on: January 23, 2018, 08:41:28 AM »
BREAKING:
Thousands of New Strzok-Page Text Messages Reference “SECRET SOCIETY” Within DOJ and FBI WORKING AGAINST TRUMP

According to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, 50,000 text messages were exchanged between Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. These 50,000 text messages do not include the ‘missing’ texts.

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) said after reviewing the new text messages he believes there may have been a “secret society” of folks within the DOJ and FBI working against Trump.

Strzok/Struck & his whore

These 2 should be the first to be publicly executed.

This secret society/shadow government/DeepState and the illegal spying and scheming and lying and destruction of evidence is several thousand orders of magnitude more criminal than anything else preceding it!!!

If there is a national silent auction to win the high honor and privilege to be the instrument of that justice on all of these clowns I am so in!!!   ::whoohoo::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #158 on: January 23, 2018, 09:20:19 AM »
  It's amazing how records come up missing when it involves demonrats.  If a repub shat in the woods 40 years ago they can come up with a witness and a year book six back up witnesses and a dozen lawyers and law suits.   With Smoky the Bear as a lead.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »
That there are not now traitors rotting at the end of ropes is a universal indictment of humankind's unfitness to exist in the cosmos!

“What Johnny and I saw today was a text about not keeping texts. We saw more manifest bias against President Trump all the way through the election into transition.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/trey-gowdy-strzok-page-fbi-texts-today-say-text-not-keeping-texts-video/

::cussing:: rotting, I say!!!

::outrage::   ::angry::   ::cussing::
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:26:49 AM by Libertas »