Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 444684 times)

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #200 on: February 02, 2018, 03:31:51 PM »
It just occurred to me that, in a stunning display of CYA, Müller may very well change gears and start investigating Hillary and and and perhaps Obama.

The breadth of his mandate is limitless.  Like in Hunt for Red October: You arrogant a$$.  You've killed us!

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:36:24 PM by NHTom »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #201 on: February 02, 2018, 03:41:53 PM »
It just occurred to me that, in a stunning display of CYA, Müller may very well change gears and start investigating Hillary and and and perhaps Obama.

The breadth of his mandate is limitless.  Like in Hunt for Red October: You arrogant a$$.  You've killed us!

I have to say that I thought about the same thing. But IMHO I don't see it happening he's going to go after the people he has and call it a day. He'll leave that to Justice and walk away with his money.  Justice is going to give Trump a scalp ie the second in command and some FBI people and that will be that and we can howl at the moon for Hillery that's when Trump fires the AG and get himself a head hunter to go after the bloody bitch and Sessions will retire. I no longer have any faith in Sessions at all.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #202 on: February 02, 2018, 03:42:55 PM »
We can only hope.  But as my brother used to say "Hope in 1 hand and S#!t in the other and see which fills up faster".
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline NHTom

« Reply #203 on: February 02, 2018, 05:44:30 PM »

Yeah, yer prolly right.

Müller would likely commit Arkancide first.

I have to say that I thought about the same thing. But IMHO I don't see it happening he's going to go after the people he has and call it a day. He'll leave that to Justice and walk away with his money.  Justice is going to give Trump a scalp ie the second in command and some FBI people and that will be that and we can howl at the moon for Hillery that's when Trump fires the AG and get himself a head hunter to go after the bloody bitch and Sessions will retire. I no longer have any faith in Sessions at all.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #204 on: February 02, 2018, 06:34:32 PM »
Anyone notice the same howling monkeys that were claiming that releasing this memo would endanger national security are now saying that this is a big nothingburger.

And who's up for another game of low information American journalism vs reality?  Just read the memo.

https://www.dangerous.com/41017/fisa-memo-released-read-full-text/

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #205 on: February 02, 2018, 07:27:37 PM »
Anyone notice the same howling monkeys that were claiming that releasing this memo would endanger national security are now saying that this is a big nothingburger.

And who's up for another game of low information American journalism vs reality?  Just read the memo.

https://www.dangerous.com/41017/fisa-memo-released-read-full-text/

Start firing and see the nothing burger come to life.  Idiots.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Syzygy

« Reply #206 on: February 02, 2018, 10:50:38 PM »
Anybody know what the "NOFORN" means,  after the TOP SECRET classification?   It piqued my curiosity,  after I was finally able to make it out,  and later read a bozo on DU who claimed it meant "no foreign revelation",  or some such,  to indicate it was not to be exposed to or shared with any foreign governments,  friendly or otherwise. 

He said he had dealt in these security matters,   having been a Russian translation guy in the military while in Turkey in the late sixties (obviously,  an NSA listening post assignment). 

He was trying to make the point,  as are a lot of like minded bozos,  that Trump declassifying this was a big mistake and detrimental to our national security and intel gathering capabilities.  Went on to say the Brits are really going to be ticked off about this.  (  ::whatgives:: )

To further pile sh!t on the molehill,  he even referred to it as a "codeword" classification,  like TOP SECRET/CODEWORD,  at one point.  But,  at the time he was privy to all this James Bond cloak-and-dagger horse hockey,  unless they've changed something in the intervening years,  all codewords are of 5 letters only.  And they are changed periodically. 

If he hadn't been so set upon blowing a lot of smoke,  his explanation for NOFORN makes a lot of sense,  though.  This was House generated,  in their going about conducting the people's business--OUR people,  not any other government's people.  As such,  no need for it to go any further,  unless,  as so deemed by our President,  the classification is removed. 

My guess,  anyway.  Any others?

---------------
And I still don't see anything in the way of procedure, or whatever, that's being compromised,  what all the left's caterwauling about,  among other things (cherry picked info,  outright fabrications,  et al.)   Nothing in the damn thing concerning methods and procedure that wasn't known already.
 "The louder he proclaimed his innocence,  the faster we counted our silverware."  The FNMSM and the left are really grasping at straws now.  It's like they've made a wall of themselves between Obama and the truth of just how corrupt that POS really was,  and it's getting pushed back more and more every day.  The SHTF day is coming and when it does,  they'll get sprayed head to foot. 

And I've been saying for about a year now that the Brits are in on this up to their eyeballs.  Steele,  who probably couldn't care less about American politics,  of his own and on his own (he's retired from MI6...remember?) ,  is the perfect front for British intel to get their fingers in the pie. 

Nunes needs to keep digging.  With persistence,  he'll knock the gild off that turd,  Obama,  and the super-sanctimonious Brits, too--two turds with one stone. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2018, 10:26:18 AM »
  The dems that  scream the loudest are not the ones to watch. IMHO I believe thay they are clean and have no connection the ones to watch are the ones that have nothing to say(this applies to the ones in congress now.

The weasels that were higher ups during Obama are/were in the know and are depending on insiders to run into traffic to protect them.  That would be the deep state members the ones still there that took part in this treason.  McCabe et all especially Rosenstien.

That's how I read it.  Maybe I'm all wet but.....
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline NHTom

« Reply #208 on: February 03, 2018, 11:20:33 AM »
Nunes needs to keep digging.  With persistence,  he'll knock the gild off that turd,  Obama,  and the super-sanctimonious Brits, too--two turds with one stone.
I love your imagery.   ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #209 on: February 03, 2018, 12:17:32 PM »
The final bit of irony sans comment isn't showing up, Libs.

I'll fix it tonight...came from WZ...Dan Blather tweet about excessive complainers.

OK Pan, it's you, not me.  ;D

It came from here -

https://www.weaselzippers.us/373286-tweet-of-the-day-85/

And I see the image as plain as day in my original post on my screen!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #210 on: February 03, 2018, 12:30:12 PM »
As for the memo, it basically summarizes the eagerness of the Obama Regime to use national security as a weapon against a political foes much like he used the IRS against the Tea Party, the DOJ against everyone not a progressive, the BLM against ranchers, etc etc.  It was convenient to reach for any flimsy excuse to spy on a Republican Presidential Nominee to secure his legacy, which Trump would have and is in fact undoing.  That he chose to help a pathologically corrupt Clinton operation without so much as a second thought illustrates a shared progressive hatred of others that renders all common sense judgment impotent...if it ever was there at all.  So he, his minions, Clinton, her minions, and all these DeepState jackasses in the memo and those linked to them all should be on one platform and hung in unison for treason!  I would love for there to be a lottery to pull the lever!  It would be like: "All ready?  No?  Well tough sh*t!  Here we go, on 'three'...one..." (pull!)
 ::whoohoo::

Online Syzygy

« Reply #211 on: February 03, 2018, 04:26:00 PM »
As for the memo, it basically summarizes the eagerness of the Obama Regime to use national security as a weapon against a political foes much like he used the IRS against the Tea Party, the DOJ against everyone not a progressive, the BLM against ranchers, etc etc.  It was convenient to reach for any flimsy excuse to spy on a Republican Presidential Nominee to secure his legacy, which Trump would have and is in fact undoing.  That he chose to help a pathologically corrupt Clinton operation without so much as a second thought illustrates a shared progressive hatred of others that renders all common sense judgment impotent...if it ever was there at all.  So he, his minions, Clinton, her minions, and all these DeepState jackasses in the memo and those linked to them all should be on one platform and hung in unison for treason!  I would love for there to be a lottery to pull the lever!  It would be like: "All ready?  No?  Well tough sh*t!  Here we go, on 'three'...one..." (pull!)
 ::whoohoo::

True.  He politicized and/or weaponized every agency and bureaucracy in his purview.  And the real pisser is that he did it with impunity,  all because the FNMSM was too much in awe of The Magic Negro,  and the "loyal opposition" ( the Republicans,   ::puke::  ) were too afraid of being called racists to call him on it.  If exposing corruption,  regardless the skin color of the source,  telling the truth,  and standing up for the rule of law,  makes one a racist,  then you can call me David Duke Jr.  cuz I ain't gotz no problem with calling a spade,  a spade.  (Woops...that wasn't an un-PC remark was it?   ::vafancoul::  )

Recall when Arthur Bremer shot Wallace and Nixon wanted the FBI to spread some McGovern literature around in his apartment to make it look like he was a McGovern supporter.  Never happened but still we learned of Nixon's plan to "militarize" the FBI for political purposes,  and are still reminded of it on occasion.  And by whom,  pray tell?  By the very same FNMSM who refuse to even bring to light REAL,  DOCUMENTED and PROVEN militarization and politicization by their Magic Mulatto Messiah.  I don't know who sickens and disgusts me more--Obama or his sycophants in the media.   ::puke::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #212 on: February 03, 2018, 05:14:21 PM »
(Woops...that wasn't an un-PC remark was it?   ::vafancoul::  )

Mighta could be.  And thank you for it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #213 on: February 04, 2018, 11:44:05 AM »
 ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #214 on: February 04, 2018, 08:35:08 PM »
Arguably the best person on social media.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Surprised the DemoNazis and DeepStaters haven't cut off his posts.  They have no answer to the truth but more lies.

Oh, and yet more DeepState despotism and threats to Democracy, by Rosenstein!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-second-source-comes-forward-claims-rosenstein-threatened-nunes-house-intel-didnt-stop-investigation/

How can Sessions NOT act now?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 08:41:26 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #215 on: February 04, 2018, 09:32:29 PM »

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Surprised the DemoNazis and DeepStaters haven't cut off his posts.  They have no answer to the truth but more lies.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-second-source-comes-forward-claims-rosenstein-threatened-nunes-house-intel-didnt-stop-investigation/

If he doesn't his ass is next.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2018, 08:59:33 AM »

If he doesn't his ass is next.

I won't believe either until I see it, and not seeing  ::cussing:: yet doesn't instill me with much expectation.

Offline NHTom

« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »
I hope Nunes has 24/7 security.

I can't believe that some of these reprobates won't go down with out a fight - a bloody one if necessary.   ::foilhathelicopter::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2018, 05:18:57 PM »
I hope Nunes has 24/7 security.

I can't believe that some of these reprobates won't go down with out a fight - a bloody one if necessary.   ::foilhathelicopter::

The dems are going to use the budget fight to get this out of the news.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2018, 07:16:58 AM »
Save Baby Seals, Club Progressives!

:D