Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 444835 times)

Online WilliamVA

Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #280 on: March 22, 2018, 07:09:05 PM »
Yea!  allegedly two democratic members of the Senate Intell committee asked for an invesigation, supposedly into Sesson's "lack of candor"  regarding
his talks with the russian ambassador.  Nothing came of it.  Amazing, he who just got fired for "lack of candor", opened an investigation into the Attorney General.  It was an attempt to make his firing political, which it was not.

So what are they going to do? Fire him.......oh yeah they can't so they can KMA!

Ain't it cool,total majority of the Intell committee can ask the FBI/DOJ to open an investigation or reopen one...and get ignored, it might
be political....but it isn't political when two dems ask, and receive...  Bull it was political, and anyone on in DOJ who says it wasn't needs to
be fired for "lack of candor" ::evil::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #281 on: March 22, 2018, 09:23:30 PM »
I'd like to be able to discuss this crap, with the offenders, real up close and personal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #282 on: March 22, 2018, 10:01:16 PM »
I'd like to be able to discuss this crap, with the offenders, real up close and personal.

And not in a gun free zone!!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #283 on: March 23, 2018, 07:25:53 AM »

And not in a gun free zone!!

I won't insist on that...might even give them a false sense of security...I'm a hands-on kinda fella don'tchyaknow.

::evilbat::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #284 on: March 23, 2018, 06:17:26 PM »
  I wish I had not sold my guns.     ::gaah::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #285 on: April 11, 2018, 07:44:51 AM »
Maxipad Waters might get her wish granted, though not the way she wants - Nunes gives FBI Director Wray & Deputy AG Rosenstein 24 hours to turn over docs on Trump spying...or he'll start impeachment vote!

::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #286 on: April 12, 2018, 12:13:26 PM »
What the frack?  Did Nunes just fold?  Reading on Daily Caller that Rosenstein turned over a "lightly redacted" 2 page EC document when Nun s d manded an unredacted copy?  They blanked out info on identifying the country and foreign contact I can only guess had a significant rol in triggering this illegal politically motivated spying?

Nunes is thanking Rosenstein for hiding this source?

What a f**king joke!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #287 on: April 12, 2018, 05:41:56 PM »
What the frack?  Did Nunes just fold?  Reading on Daily Caller that Rosenstein turned over a "lightly redacted" 2 page EC document when Nun s d manded an unredacted copy?  They blanked out info on identifying the country and foreign contact I can only guess had a significant rol in triggering this illegal politically motivated spying?

What a f**king joke!

From what I had heard it was the name of a foreign leader that really had nothing to do with it but ended up in the report. For what it's worth.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #288 on: April 12, 2018, 07:01:40 PM »

What a f**king joke!

From what I had heard it was the name of a foreign leader that really had nothing to do with it but ended up in the report. For what it's worth.

I don't understand what all the footdragging was about, maybe they'll release it to the public, something isn't right.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #289 on: April 13, 2018, 05:06:32 PM »

What a f**king joke!

Spying on who? Carter Page? Was that illegal?

Trump, yes...worse than what Nixon did in Watergate, the only difference being Obama used the State who were his master's where Nixon used staff and privateers.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #290 on: April 13, 2018, 06:49:12 PM »
I was under the impression that Trump personally was not surveilled, but that Carter Page was and that was legally done under a FISA warrant. The warrant was renewed something like 3 times if memory serves.

Check and see the "evidence" they used for the FISA warrant. Then get back with us.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #291 on: April 13, 2018, 07:47:32 PM »
I was under the impression that Trump personally was not surveilled, but that Carter Page was and that was legally done under a FISA warrant. The warrant was renewed something like 3 times if memory serves.

Check and see the "evidence" they used for the FISA warrant. Then get back with us.

Amen!   Anybody not seeing naked political motivation in this and saying it was lawful doesn't want to see it and/or has a Statist view of what is lawful.  Otherwise Trump can have the RNC gin up a dossier, pin it on a Patsy associating with the next Democrat nominee for the FISA warrant and spy on them and have the AG use it as cause to name a prosecutor on an open-ended hunt to find something to hang them with.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #292 on: April 13, 2018, 09:54:54 PM »

Amen!   Anybody not seeing naked political motivation in this and saying it was lawful doesn't want to see it and/or has a Statist view of what is lawful.  Otherwise Trump can have the RNC gin up a dossier, pin it on a Patsy associating with the next Democrat nominee for the FISA warrant and spy on them and have the AG use it as cause to name a prosecutor on an open-ended hunt to find something to hang them with.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Ginning up is unnecessary, imo; just open a few Pandora boxes (no pun intended) and the skeletons will be revealed.  (Sorry about the mixed metaphors.)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2018, 01:02:15 PM »

there were some 40 pieces of evidence most of which remain classified. I know that it isn't satisfying.

The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence minority report contains this information however unfortunately the White House and the DOJ deemed large portions of it to be too sensitive to declassify so they have been redacted. You can try to piece it together here though

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/24/democratic-memo-fbi-trump-423447

Poor Schiffhead, first he had his microscopic pecker cut off by your FBI...

...then Trump refused his minority memo bait chock full of classified stuff and once again had your crack FBI fellas say no way Jose...

...I look forward to the hangings...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2018, 01:05:53 PM »

Ginning up is unnecessary, imo; just open a few Pandora boxes (no pun intended) and the skeletons will be revealed.  (Sorry about the mixed metaphors.)

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 01:09:00 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2018, 04:13:19 PM »
Oh goodie, looks like some folks going to be in for some more oversight investigation...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/13/james-comey-memos-rosenstein/

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2018, 04:26:56 PM »
  With any luck they'll be butt buddies in prison.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #297 on: April 25, 2018, 08:23:03 AM »
I see Come hired Pat Fitzgerald.

Evil gravity at work...turd-clumping...as usual.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #298 on: April 25, 2018, 08:24:22 AM »

Why would he lawyer up if he's so innocent?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #299 on: April 25, 2018, 11:45:40 AM »

Why would he lawyer up if he's so innocent?

Because he is as dirty as he acts.