Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 444700 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #400 on: May 10, 2019, 08:56:12 AM »
"Yea, and I would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for that pesky Comey!"

::)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #401 on: May 10, 2019, 08:04:39 PM »
Uhh huh...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/9/james-comey-donald-trump-indictment-possible-after/

Mighty big talk from a low-life DeepState weasel who will likely be in Federal-Pound-'Em-In-The-Ass prison soon!

Oh and ahh...OBAMA!!!

He's hoping and praying he doesn't end up in prison after he's effing bankrupt!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #402 on: May 10, 2019, 09:38:04 PM »
Comey interviewed by back-door/anal advocate Anderlimpwristson Coo(when you bang my arse)per?

A dick interviewed by a c0cksvcker?
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #403 on: May 12, 2019, 11:09:44 AM »
Agreed Pablo, only the disturbed would enjoy watching something so repulsive.

In other news...

Graham sends letter to Horowitz re: Steele-Kavalec meetings and Wray's corrupt FBI backtracks on redactions of said Kavalec Memo that is confirmation that a Obama White House/DNC set up was in play to target Trump and flush Clinton criminality down the memory hole!

"...at the behest of an institution he (Steele) declined to identify that had been hacked"  "...and is keen to see this information come to light prior to November 8"!

Should aid Stone's case and others caught up in an illegally run political-motivated abuse of power!  Re:Hack - Podesta password...was "password".  DNC/Clinton-Rich-WikiLeaks-Dead Rich/Hunted Assange.  It all makes sense now.

And here we see Weissmann neck deep in the Papadopoulos entrapment scheme...that according to Mueller's own report was conducted with the full cooperation and knowledge of the FBI!   And for the first time that I recall we see the name of the CIA/FBI asset used in Cypress - Charles Tawil.  Where is that asshole now?

Oh, and so sick of these traitors running free and shooting off their Decepticon mouths!

https://pjmedia.com/trending/brennan-and-clapper-are-still-working-as-agents-of-influence-for-russian-military-intelligence/

The Tree of Liberty is famished!!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 12:21:24 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #404 on: May 13, 2019, 07:51:43 AM »
About that famished tree...

Judiciary Committee member John Ratcliffe -

“Gosh, y’ know, as I listen to that, Jim Comey is proud and wouldn’t change a thing? Really?  He’s proud that he put Peter Strzok in charge of investigating Donald Trump? The same Peter Strzok who, while he was investigating Donald Trump, promised to “f*ck” him and to “stop” him?  He’s proud of his hand-picked deputy director, Andrew McCabe who lied under oath; lied to the inspector general, and has been criminally referred for that?

And we know Jim’s proud of himself, but the inspector general found him insubordinate, and many of us believe that he either is or should be under investigation for violating the espionage act; for recording his conversations with President Trump in the oval office, and then intentionally leaking classified information to start this investigation”…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/12/ratcliffe-james-comey-under-investigation-for-violations-of-the-espionage-act/

Please, make certain it is definitely "is" and by a good man/woman and not a DeepState tool!!!

And this...

Finally President Trump indicates he is well aware of the intents and motives of FBI Director Christopher Wray covering for the illegal coup effort:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/12/president-trump-calls-out-fbi-director-christopher-wray-the-director-is-protecting-the-coup-gang/

Hopefully we can start the countdown clock to Wray’s exit.  Next up, Chris Wray’s #1 strategic hire, current FBI Legal Counsel Dana Boente.

Yes, set the clock...and speed up the process!!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #405 on: May 13, 2019, 07:22:55 PM »
  At this pint Trump wants scalps and he's the guy to get them.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #406 on: May 14, 2019, 06:53:08 AM »
Open season, no limit and bounties please!

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #407 on: May 14, 2019, 02:09:53 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/47185/net-grows-tighter-barr-now-working-cia-fbi-hank-berrien
"
The Net Grows Tighter: Barr Now Working With CIA, FBI, National Intelligence To Investigate Alleged Surveillance Of Trump Campaign"

In what could be really bad news for Democrats, according to CNN’s Laura Jarrett, Attorney General William Barr is now drawing the net tighter around those people who may have targeted Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign; he’s working with the CIA, National Intelligence and the FBI to investigate surveillance issues related to the Trump campaign.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #408 on: May 15, 2019, 06:58:19 AM »
As I mentioned in the Clean House thread...my biggest concern is Wray and whoever in the FBI he may be protecting...somebody has to go around that fool if necessary...and I guess I have no solid warm fuzzy feeling over Gina Haspel yet either (but in this case perhaps institutional pride can be our ally...they cannot be thrilled about having a spy-op run out of the White House conducting schemes with foreigners overseas and at home and regarding the later may enjoy seeing some FBI clowns knocked down) but the bulk of the responsibility falls to Dan Coats to keep both those heads focused on-task.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #409 on: May 20, 2019, 08:10:14 AM »
SpyGate...Crossfire Hurricane and Operation Hammer...

http://theamericanreport.org/2019/05/12/comey-launched-trump-russia-investigation-day-after-general-exposed-the-hammer/

The all need to hang for treason!

ETA  - Happy Thought of the day...and the next day...and the next...

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 12:11:26 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #410 on: May 20, 2019, 05:44:31 PM »
This video is for people who don't have a life or want to finally hear what George Papadopoulos has to report. I never really followed the stories on him because they were complicated and perhaps incorrect.  This video is very simple to follow as he explains what happened to him. This is bizarre.  I think I understand what happened now. What is incredible is that the FISA/Mueller investigation was based on the Steel dossier and some Papadopoulos meeting which is described in the video and  in his book. I only came upon the video because the Duran found it fascinating and both guys publicly apologized to Papadopoulos for their past writings and statements about him. The Duran guys are not easily impressed.

I wonder if the recent Italian intelligence firings are related to this. ???
I watched the Duran video first.

The Mark Steyn Show with George Papadopoulos, part one. He says part two will be out Monday.
https://youtu.be/ggNWpNZJjNg

Five Eyes SPY GAME. George Papadopoulos details how coup against Trump started
This is the story of how the soft coup against US President Trump began. The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss the 'James Bond-like', real life spy saga that targeted George Papadopoulos, and kicked off the two year long Mueller "Trump-Russia" investigation. An incredible recollection of 2015-2016 events in London and Rome, as told by Papadopolous, that shows how the Five Eyes of surveillance orchestrated the dangle operation that would ensnare the Trump campaign staffer, and provide cover for the fabricated Steele dossier.
https://youtu.be/z_LGdtDTjKQ

batzing
Let's be clear. They pushed spies at him BEFORE they opened the investigation. This proves it's a hoax right from the start. There is zero doubt about this.?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #411 on: May 20, 2019, 05:48:15 PM »

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/16/news-in-flynn-case-documents-released-and-judge-sullivan-has-well-founded-suspicions/

News in Flynn Case – Documents Released and Judge Sullivan Has Well Founded Suspicions…
Posted on May 16, 2019   by sundance
Things are going to get interesting in the Michael Flynn sentencing review; not because of the recently release documents [Here – and Here – and Here] but rather because it appears Judge Sullivan suspects what we’ve previously outlined.

In addition to the documents, Judge Sullivan is asking the DOJ to provide the transcript of the 12/29/16 call between Mike Flynn and Ambassador Kislyak.

Why is this important?  Because it appears Judge Sullivan suspects the transcript of the phone call will match statements from Flynn to the FBI.  Ergo Flynn did not lie to the FBI.

Since reviewing the November 30th, 2017, pleading we’ve been pointing out how the FBI admits to intercepting the Flynn-Kislyak call, but the FBI never put a factual transcript in the court record. Why not?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #412 on: May 20, 2019, 05:51:02 PM »
The story below may be related to the GP story above, where Italian intelliigence was involved in trying to entrap him.

HEATING UP! Italian PM Suddenly Requests Resignations of 6 in Their Intel…Is the heat on Brennan?

George Papadopoulos tweeted out confirmation that after President Trump’s phone call to the Italian Prime Minister, 6 deputy directors of Italian intelligence are being asked to resign.

He also says that Italy has flipped and is “giving up Brennan”.

This is huge because it further confirms that Brennan was heavily involved in the spying and set up that would allow the intel agencies to spy on Trump.

The Italian prime minister has suddenly requested resignations from 6 deputy directors of Italian intelligence agencies:

DIS, AISI, and AISE. This was all after I outed Mifsud in Rome and the president called the Italian prime minister. Italy has flipped and is giving up Brennan.

The Italian prime minister has suddenly requested resignations from 6 deputy directors of Italian intelligence agencies: DIS, AISI and AISE. This was all after I outed Mifsud in Rome and the president called the Italian prime minister. Italy has flipped and are giving up Brennan.

— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) May 16, 2019

Italian media are reporting that Prime Minister Giuseppe Conté has requested the resignations.

Shouldn’t all of the U.S. intel who used these 6 deputy directors be resigning too?

This could be an indication that the declassification by Trump is coming.
https://100percentfedup.com/heating-up-italy-pm-suddenly-requests-resignations-of-6-in-their-intel-is-the-heat-on-brennan/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #413 on: May 21, 2019, 02:38:45 AM »
... This could be an indication that the declassification by Trump is coming.

That'd be good .... but I'll believe it when I see it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #414 on: May 21, 2019, 11:31:49 AM »
Yeah, the Duran guys need to follow the good people at https://theconservativetreehouse.com/  they've been all over this and it is clear in the Mueller report (which is purposely evasive on the so-called foreign intelligence assistance on this, not for stated security reasons but for the fact that the other foreign intel folks were there as tools in their plot against Trump!) and conspirator e-mails & texts synch up the timing of the conspirators actions and the declassified document releases will show this!

Y'all see this?

DeepState Rat's turning on each other!

Weaponized agencies targeting political rivals of the One True State Party!

Yeah, we can't have that, eh?  Hang the effer's!  All of 'em!

Doug Colllins releases 9 DOJ/FBI trasnscripts -

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/20/doug-collins-releases-transcripts-of-nine-former-doj-and-fbi-officials/

It should be super easy to go through them with a highlighter and mark all the lies!!!

And this challenge will not be accepted...

Devin Nunes outlines his request to intelligence agencies to prove Joseph Mifsud is a Russian intelligence operative. Apparently the current FBI is avoiding a response.  Hell, it’s not difficult to predict where the Mifsud story ends up.  It’s likely to come out that Mifsud was working for British intelligence interests; on or off-the-books; and friendly with dossier author Chris Steele (Orbis etc.). [ETA-I agree these relationships and aliases were outlined at CT long ago!]

Ready the MAGA Made in America Hemp!!!

ETA - Another DeepState Rat on Rat gnaw-down!

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/21/loretta-lynch-comey-clinton-email-probe-matter/

Here's hoping they both die!   ::beertoast::
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 12:22:13 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #415 on: May 21, 2019, 07:04:56 PM »
   ::popcorn:: ::popcorn::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #417 on: May 23, 2019, 12:05:56 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #418 on: May 24, 2019, 12:35:35 PM »
Got some of that collusion & cover-up that Crazy Nancy and Shifty Schiff et al are looking for!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #419 on: May 24, 2019, 10:22:56 PM »
Here is the GP interview part 2. Remember that GP was an important piece in getting the FISA warrants to spy on Trump. Amazing.
https://youtu.be/sl40tJBfZN4