Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 444807 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #440 on: June 24, 2019, 07:02:26 PM »
  There's no end of these scum suckers and how do they get in and nobody knows anything?? Somebody is screwing Trump from the inside.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #441 on: June 25, 2019, 06:42:40 AM »
Yeah, another Sessions in the woodpile to purge...that a-hole at DHS ratting out the ICE raids seems a likely candidate!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #442 on: June 25, 2019, 07:16:09 AM »
 ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::***Calm Damage Warning!*** ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::

One of the reasons why the Flynn legal situation is so interesting is not really because of Flynn himself; but rather because the Flynn situation is a likely example of President Obama’s surveillance network in operation.

Tenuous legal theories (Logan Act) and obscure laws (technical FARA violations) appear to have been exploited by DOJ administration officials, in close ideological alignment with the Lawfare Group.  In association with overall Obama administration officials, the fellow travelers used the legal system to create a DC surveillance network.

At the 30,000 ft. level Obama’s surveillance network looks like this:

• White House identifies a target; •passes request to the DOJ National Security Division (middlemen); •who then use the auspices of possible FARA violations to pass the instructions to the FBI contractors; •who data-mine the NSA database.

•The FBI results are then passed back to the DOJ-NSD; •who weaponize the information for FISA applications (becomes legal cover); and •pass the authorized surveillance (spying) results back to the White House etc.

It’s a circle of surveillance activity that could encompass almost every politician in Washington DC as they network with foreign lobbyists and special interests.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/25/transcript-of-michael-flynn-status-hearing-june-24th-full-pdf/

THIS IS ABUSE OF POWER, THIS IS WHAT DICTATORS DO TO OPPONENTS, THIS IS FAR WORSE THAN ANYTHING ANY AMERICAN PRESIDENT HAS EVER DONE!!!  THIS IS CONTEMPTIBLE CRIMINAL TREASONOUS UN-AMERICAN BEHAVIOR!!!

The guilty must be brought to justice one way or another...and all their allies!!!  The Lawfare Group is pals with Brookings...nothing but scum-sucking DeepState covers!  The Goebbels Media feasts on their excrement like its candy.  The entire Demonazi/Goebbels Media/DeepState cabal needs to be burned out!!!  Otherwise Liberty, Freedom...God-given rights are gone forever.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #443 on: June 25, 2019, 09:00:23 AM »
His new lawyer is a take no sh!t pit bull.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #444 on: June 25, 2019, 09:11:53 PM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #445 on: June 26, 2019, 07:47:58 AM »
On Orders from the SCoaMF

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #446 on: June 26, 2019, 10:42:29 AM »
On Jay Sekelow's show last nite he announced his group ACLJ finally got all they requested via FOIA, took 2 years. Read a few e-mails between the scumbags about unmasking prior to 1-20 and the "boss" wants it done

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2019, 11:23:36 AM »
Yeah...sounds like they framed Samantha Powers to take the fall. 

Online paulh

• Established Member

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #449 on: June 27, 2019, 07:42:37 AM »
We knew the scurry of shenannigans and the finding of patsies was going to be in play up to the very last gasps of the Obamian Reign of Terror when the panic of election night revealed their best hope of covering their asses blew up with Hitlery's glorious defeat!  And some people (thank God for incompetence, arrogance and stupidity) left enough clues and evidence to follow.  The bad thing of course is the perversion of justice and rampant corrupt scum get away with both hiding from due justice and inflicting continued injustice on others for too long a time before the chickens come home...and the ONLY reason we are where we are now is because their final escape was obliterated when Trump thumped Hitlery!

No gonad smiley...how about this?

Oh, and this is oh so spot on!

Occam’s Razor – A former FBI Director… meeting with the president of the United States… in the oval office…. in the middle of one of the more consequential time-periods in history… immediately after the firing of the former FBI Director… with family and a network of friends curious as to the outcome…. who is also communicating with the Deputy Attorney General… doesn’t *accidentally* leave his cell phone in the Oval Office.

That background allows people to absorb the intent and motivations of the Special Counsel investigation.  How many people even know Robert Mueller interviewed President Donald Trump six days after the FBI launched a criminal “obstruction of justice” investigation, and ten months after the FBI launched the counterintelligence investigation….

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/26/dershowitz-democrats-will-regret-calling-mueller-to-testify/

Somebody needs to step up, point at the complicit demonazi's running this shyt show hearing and tell them they are cowards and machine-gun-fire those hard questions at Mueller and not let up...make them send in the goons and drag you out!  Then announce the entire House is corrupt and shut down everything they attempt to do.  Disrupt everything, concede nothing.

If only they had ethics, common sense...and a robust spine...

::pullhair::   ::cussing::   ::gaah:: 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 08:29:35 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #450 on: June 27, 2019, 09:02:10 PM »
If only they had ethics, common sense...and a robust spine...

And if Roberta had balls she would be Robert.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #451 on: June 28, 2019, 05:44:33 AM »
Sekelow filling in for Hannity today, if he's still one of Trumps attorneys isn't that illegal?

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #452 on: June 28, 2019, 10:47:37 AM »
Sekelow filling in for Hannity today, if he's still one of Trumps attorneys isn't that illegal?

Jay Sekelow is on the Presidents Personal Legal Team, not a government employee, still in
private practice.  Hatch Act does not apply

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #453 on: June 28, 2019, 11:30:56 AM »

Jay Sekelow is on the Presidents Personal Legal Team, not a government employee, still in

Louie Gomert has sat in for Hannity.  Does the Hatch Act apply to this?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #454 on: June 28, 2019, 04:13:40 PM »

Hatch Act doesn't applie to Members of Congress, or their employee's,  (meaning the POlitical Staff, I believe
those employees who receive their salary from the Capitol Staff are not immune. 

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #455 on: June 28, 2019, 05:43:42 PM »

Hatch Act doesn't applie to Members of Congress, or their employee's,  (meaning the POlitical Staff, I believe

Hatch Act applies only to Executive Branch Staff.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #456 on: June 28, 2019, 09:07:02 PM »

Hatch Act applies only to Executive Branch Staff.
Tks, Wasn't sure on that one....I was  Executive Branch for my time in CS.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #458 on: July 09, 2019, 11:24:31 AM »
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/07/whos-flipped.php

Interesting.  But there will be justice for the shot-callers...even if it means patriots of good conscience chasing them down to do it!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #459 on: July 09, 2019, 07:43:50 PM »
  Can you smell the fear? It's coming from DC.      ::ohno:: ::overkill::
 Filippo Mazzie