Author Topic: The news keeps on getting better - Dem's to shut down Govt over Trump Wall  (Read 499 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
O frabjous day!  A whole 18% of the government shut down!  Think they'll again block off areas that are usually open to make the point?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Like shoving vets away from memorials?  No, that douche move was all on Team Hussein and his merry band of fascisti!  For butthurt snowflakes and racial-hate mongers it will be just another opportunity to be exploited by their plantation masters...and in the end they'll still be butthurt and continue to experience more butthurt...

::smallestviolin::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Well last time there was a government shutdown we were told it was the worst possible thing that could happen, that lives were literally at stake and all the little illegitimate ghetto babies would be dying of hunger.  But now I guess it's ok since it's Democrats doing it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly