Author Topic: Big Abortion nails undercover PP videotapers to the wall  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Big Abortion nails undercover PP videotapers to the wall
« on: March 29, 2017, 11:41:50 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/331744-planned-parenthood-videos-anti-abortion-activists-charged-with-15-felonies-for-secret-tapes/

Fairness dictates they should be parted out in a like manner...

I'll operate the suction hose on the cranium while others go for the organs...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 07:04:38 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
I think there is a misunderstanding, these people that have been charged were videotaping to try and catch the Planned Parenthood folks trying to sell baby parts, they have been charged with video taping without notifying the subjects, not for trying to buy/sell baby parts.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Big Abortion nails undercover PP videotapers to the wall
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 07:07:59 AM »
Crap, you are right.  I changed the title and struck my previous comments, what the heck was I imagining?   ::bashing::

This is exponentially worse...Orwellian in that exposing a crime is now a crime...I shoulda known better, "California Prosecutors"...

Thanks for correcting me Ben!   ::hat-tip::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 08:02:13 AM »
Well, well, well...lookie what I found here!

Interestingly enough, there are virtually no mentions whatsoever in national media about Planned Parenthood's financial connections to Becerra and Harris. Also missing from national coverage of Tuesday's charges are any mentions of the apparent collusion between Harris and Planned Parenthood affiliates when she served as State Attorney.

Harris' office appeared to work closely in 2016 with Beth Parker, chief legal counsel for Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California, over the wording of a bill that would make it illegal to secretly tape conversations with healthcare providers.

"Attached is the language for AB 1671, proposed amendments to Penal Code section 632," Parker wrote in an email dated March 8, 2016. "I look forward to your thoughts about this."

Parker sent a separate email on March 16, after the bill had gone through a few drafts, reading, "Here's the rewrite of the video tape bill," she wrote. "Let me know what you think."

The emails, which were obtained first by the Washington Times, were addressed to then-special counsel to the attorney general Jill Habig.

At Harris' direction, Daleiden's apartment was raided on April 5, 2016. His laptop, hard drives and phone were all confiscated.

Daleiden said Wednesday the 15 felony charges were "bogus," and claimed they come from "Planned Parenthood's political cronies."

"The public knows the real criminals are Planned Parenthood and their business partners," he told the AP.

Spokespersons for Harris and Becerra did not respond to the Washington Examiner's request for comment.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/media-silent-on-planned-parenthoods-ties-to-lawmakers-behind-pro-life-activist-charges/article/2618772

People should be swarming to this venue and calling for the heads of these persecutors and the immediate release of the political prisoners Daleiden and Merritt!!!

No justice, no peace...right?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 07:23:23 AM »
Uhh huh...

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/360154-fbi-seeks-senate-documents-signaling-possible-probe-into-sale-of-fetal-tissue

...Yeah...right...I smell a big fat stinking fedcoat rat about to dig a hole, dump these documents into it and fill it in and sprinkle it with scat!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 07:50:01 AM »
Uhh huh...

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/360154-fbi-seeks-senate-documents-signaling-possible-probe-into-sale-of-fetal-tissue

...Yeah...right...I smell a big fat stinking fedcoat rat about to dig a hole, dump these documents into it and fill it in and sprinkle it with scat!

I'll believe it when I see it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie