Author Topic: Trump Border Wall Designs  (Read 129660 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Trump Border Wall Designs
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2019, 10:28:46 AM »
Hey, Jimmie?!

Y'all like the smell of crispy diversity in the morning?

https://abc13.com/5047423/?sf205751813=1
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2019, 10:29:39 AM »
30 Dems in CHC party it up in San Juan with 109 lobbyists during this oh so painful "shutdown"...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/30-dems-in-puerto-rico-with-109-lobbyists-for-weekend-despite-shutdown

Yeah.  Eff 'em...

Label them what they are - obstructionists uninterested in securing the border at best and open collaborators with criminals at worst...due to the gross dereliction of duty and a direct violation of their oath's of office...the congresspeople leave no other choice but to declare a national security emergency.

ETA - People having a lot of fun with that Menendez pic in PR!

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/01/13/our-eyes-pic-of-sen-bob-menendez-on-the-beach-in-pr-inspires-the-most-hilarious-and-troubling-caption-contest-ever/

The winner - I SWEAR I have no idea where your underage daughter is at ma’am.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 03:16:00 PM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2019, 11:14:12 AM »
BOLD PAC, the political arm of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, chartered a 737 for members, their families, and chiefs of staff to attend the weekend.

OK, I won't pray for a plane crash, but could we at least see a plague of locusts (or even better snakes!) aboard that particular flight?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2019, 11:39:33 AM »
BOLD PAC, the political arm of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, chartered a 737 for members, their families, and chiefs of staff to attend the weekend.

OK, I won't pray for a plane crash, but could we at least see a plague of locusts (or even better snakes!) aboard that particular flight?

I like where your head is at!

Of course a case could be made that the locusts (lobbyists) and snakes (politicians) are already aboard...

Probably the blood money too...

But yes, stuff...can happen.

Ohh please...let something happen!   ::praying::

Hey?  Wouldn't it be hilarious if the conspirators in letting illegal aliens in got a little alien treatment of their own?

They are in the triangle area after all...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2019, 03:17:18 PM »
Oh hey...more outstanding citizen imports the demopunks are so fond of...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/11/ms-13-pays-sex-trafficked-14-year-old/

We need not just a wall, we need a buttload of gallows built.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2019, 12:43:48 PM »
Heh, Laura Loomer giving Nasty Pelosi the business!

Self-described investigative journalist Laura Loomer brought a handful of illegal immigrants to the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Monday.

Pelosi — who has been unwavering in her opposition to funding a wall along the southern border, which she's classified as an "immorality" — reportedly had Loomer and the illegals removed from her property.

Loomer, accompanied by illegal immigrants from Guatemala and Mexico, lugged a tent onto Pelosi’s multimillion-dollar vineyard estate, freelance journalist Nick Monroe reported Monday. In large red letters, the word "immorality" was written across the tent; there were also photos of murder victims of illegal immigrants hanging from the front of the tent.

Livestreaming the event, Loomer took the time to read each of the victims’ names and reiterate that these folks were not welcome in "sanctuary state California."

The controversial journalist even went to check if the Pelosis had locked their front door, since, according to a sarcastic Loomer, "only bigots lock their doors."

"Come on, you can't say everyone is welcome here and then lock your door," said Loomer, upon finding the doors locked. "You're killing us, Nancy! You're killing us!"

Police officers were soon called to the property and asked for identification from the illegals and Loomer and company.

"I was told IDs were racist," Loomer repeatedly tells the officers. "I'm so confused."

The officers removed the illegals from Pelosi's property and had them ticketed instead of being detained, per the House Speaker’s order.

As previously reported by The Daily Wire, Pelosi has a wall surrounding the California property Loomer visited on Monday:

According to a report from right-wing outlet The American Mirror in 2018 (see photos, here), and begrudgingly backed by left-wing fact-checking site Snopes, Pelosi has a barrier around a multimillion-dollar property she and her husband own in Napa Valley.

According to The Washington Post, the estate was worth around $5 million in 2011, and brought in "at least $5,000 worth of grape sales from the vineyard, according to financial disclosure forms for 2010." (Nancy and Paul Pelosi, by the way, are estimated to be worth somewhere between $58.7 and $72.1 million.)

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42171/watch-laura-loomer-brings-illegal-immigrants-nancy-amanda-prestigiacomo

Bwuuhaahaaaa!  It's fun hoisting proglodytes on their own petards!

Will be even more fun when they get hoisted Tepes-style!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2019, 12:47:16 PM »
Simple majority/mob rule...Dems should fold now...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/january_2019/voters_want_strong_borders_say_wall_is_not_immoral

They always say they are "for the kinds"...which as we well know they mean one thing for a fetus (execution) than a post-womb child (may or may not be slain...depends upon politics, the color of the kids skin, if they can be exploited)...

Angel kids they have no use for...

Or their meddlesome parents!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2019, 12:00:32 PM »
Let's see where this Wall/DACA deal goes.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/408758-house-speaker-pelosi-rejects-trump-plan-to-reopen-government/

I don't fault Trump for offering it, that part may be brilliant...appear the reasonable party willing to compromise (yes, I threw up a little writing that!)...it is risky given court actions almost never go as planned...we have only to look at Dread Traitor Roberts to know that in our bones, but the expected Pelosi refusal was as expected...these people long ago defined "bipartisan" and "compromise" as complete capitulation to leftist demands...and given their top-peg hatred of Trump it was as near a certainty as anything can be certain.  In fact her rejection came before his official statement of the offer.  Typical.

But now...Post Turtle running with it up's the gambit to new heights!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/408765-mcconnell-senate-will-vote-next-week-on-trump-plan/

When has opening anything up to the whims of congresscritters ever not ended in complete disaster?

When has Post Turtle ever been for anything we are for...let alone The Founders?

Yes...this effort by the Post Turtle could bite our asses.

::bashing::

I just want the RIFing to commence!!!   ::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2019, 11:22:58 AM »
"If the Dems cave, Trump wins. If they don't cave, Trump wins." - Aesop

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2019/01/day-whatever-of-who-cares-shutdown.html

Aye.  Just stay strong a little bit longer...

Then we will see a show worth seeing!

::popcorn::

::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2019, 12:03:00 PM »

Keep that crap closed...and let the RIFing commence!   ::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2019, 07:30:50 AM »
 ::cussing::  Establishment scum!

I am reprinting my statements above verbatim before posting this next link.

"When has opening anything up to the whims of congresscritters ever not ended in complete disaster?  When has Post Turtle ever been for anything we are for...let alone The Founders?  Yes...this effort by the Post Turtle could bite our asses."

Establishment scum cries like little girls who had their Barbie doll's taken away.

Has to be more the Duh Hill putting words in tools mouths...especially since nobody is pushing back on it...

“the shutdown needs to come to an end, this is not a strategy that works [and] we never should have had a shutdown in the first place.”

“airing their concerns.”

“earful”

“We’re all hearing from our constituents who are working for no pay,”  “And there’s a parade of horribles of how people who are having to cope with not getting paid, and it’s not good.”  “There was a lot of frustration expressed about the situation we find ourselves in,”

“I reminded colleagues that I was feeling a very keen sense of urgency on this because Alaska has the highest number of federal workers that are impacted by the partial shutdown and we needed to get this open now,”

Nobody is walking that back...and the only thing that is unconfirmed as occurring this time was cited from earlier: “I think that a government shutdown is not a good option. That’s my view. The American people don’t like it,” the GOP leader told reporters on Dec. 18, four days before funding lapsed. “You remember my favorite country saying, ‘There’s no education in the second kick of a mule.’ We’ve been down this path before.”

But, he did say it then and there is no reason to think he thinks different now.

Sucks to be right, but it may yet come down to seeing if Trump is firm on this or not...he may have to veto the Demoscat bill...and see if there is enough backbone to prevent veto overrride by Demoscats and Demoscats in all but name.

The Demoscats in all but name include:

Those tools voting with the Demoscats - E-GOP Sens. Lamar Alexander (Tenn.), Susan Collins (Maine), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Johnny Isakson (Ga.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) and Mitt Romney (Utah)!

Those tools joining in the grab ankles and cave to the Demoscats - John Boozman (Ark.) & Jerry Moran (Kan.).

It's crap like that which enables the Post Turtle to do what the Post Turtle does best...feign effort and accept defeat.

::cussing::  cowards!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2019, 08:33:14 AM »
If they were serious about getting funding for the wall, it would have been a bill on Trump's desk in the day after the inauguration. The fact that it wasn't just shows that the GOP is still acting as controlled opposition. No surprises there

Had a immigration debate with some flake friend of my nieces on Facebook. Runs some activist group for "rural workers"
It was the usual hack responses -  refusal to engage on points and so forth - and the full on NPC regurgitation of talking point memos. but I was surprised by some of the content...

1) Asylum is now any claim that you fear for your life - for any reason- even poverty. .  (Of course you point out that it needs to be because you are being targeted by a government or an organized political force for your religion, race, sex, and they deny it even after you present them with the language of that statute.  Oh they are fleeing   Honduras or Venezuela because they are politcal targets? But they are in Mexico now - so how do they have a valid asylum claim , given they are no longer in Venezuela or Honduras? Why not apply for asylum in the first safe country you arrive at. No answer - after asking it 4 times. )

2) Immigrants may cost the taxpayer 100 billion +  a year, but you aren't adding in their contributions! Do you know how much your food and other products  would cost if we didn't allow farmers and corporations  the ability to exploit slave labor?  The libtards are now actually arguing that these people should be exploited by corporations! And this coming form a woman who actually runs an activist organization to help these workers. 

3) Overstayed Visas are a bigger problem than border crossings so a wall will not deal with the bigger problem.. .. because NPR ran some article that directly compares border apprehensions (400,000) and overstay visas (700,000) .  Of course you try to point out that border apprehensions is not the same number as "attempted border corssongs"  nor is it synonymous with  deportations , or that people even show up for court ( not to mention court  costs) nor do they track the number NOT apprehended and they pretend you switched into speaking in latin. And of course spending $5 billion to deal with "only" 1/3 of the problem is abad deal.. But 100s of billions on welfare, health care and  so on? Great deal.  We spend $5 Billion a year  in medicaid just on anchor baby births. But spending that on a wall isn't "worth it"

4)  A Fence isn't a wall.  For some reason a lot of liberals feel a "fence" is okay but a "wall" is not.

5) Eminent domain might affect somone's home on the border. They will be bulldozing people's Homes!  (really? this will affect what? 7 people?  10?  And the alternative is having illegals marching through your property on a regular basis? You lhave property on an international border? Seems like you should expect some sh*t.. but tell you what.. we won't build it on your land - we will leave a gap there so any illegals that do come, come right by you. Better?) 

I didn't realize these were real talking points till I saw Crowder's latest bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjQxDydCo0&t=0s

But oh she was a fun one..

Denying compassion to the people is immoral (so she is sooo kind..) , but when asked how many additional rapes and murders she was willing to accept.. she was silent in her moral superiority. 
I suggest that she is bringing strangers into a house we share.. and she says "be careful, as really this is the Native Amercian's house...."  - trying to White guilt me.  I said , "I don't think you understand that cautionary tale..  maybe if the Native Americans had not allowed unrestricted and unvetted immigration it would still be their house. " I was disappointed when her head didn't explode on the spot.

God I hate these f**kers.  The first time they refuse to respond to a point I think - okay - you are now maliciously arguing in bad faith, I so wish I could  smash your skull so a fact can get in.

I do kinda like the kid in Crowder's video that wants to use drones to track them.. Great idea.. if we use drones with night vision to intercept them as well and just shoot anyone who crosses dead - Totally an acceptable compromise for me to give up the wall. And I bet border crossings drop to near zero 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:42:51 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2019, 09:01:44 AM »
I'll have to watch that vid this weekend.

The non-debate debate rages...and the left refuses to be honest...big shocka.

/

The left values votes because it gives them power, any lie, any influx of criminals is merely an acceptable cost for the greater good of progressive rule without end...nothing else matters.

They will gleefully take this -

And purposely ignore this -

To avoid this -

And to damn sure prevent this -

And the left on these votes going on?

SSDD

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2019, 10:25:42 AM »
The time for argument and debate is over and has been for some time.  We know what we're looking at and the only question now is when action will be taken.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2019, 11:20:13 AM »
Eff 'em all...invoke 10 U.S. Code § 2808 and build the fricken thing!

Let 'em howl!  What are the fascisti going to do?  Launch impeachment?  Throw a coup?  Already doing that!!!

Screw 'em, do it!!!

ETA - Another Demoscat Dreamer...

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2019/01/23/wilbur-martinez-guzman-appear-court-thursday-carson-city/2661656002/

Proud Pelosi Person

9 charges..but only a suspect in the murders...

I suspect vigilante justice would be more effective...as would a barrier to keep this crap out...

Not Nancy & the Dems though...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 11:31:19 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2019, 11:55:19 AM »
New range targets to print off...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2019, 03:18:15 PM »
IMO this stop-gap nonsense is foolish...I get it that the idea is to pressure those wavering dem's that said they can't discuss border security while shut down...but this is a partial shut down, not full...and I didn't get my RIFing...and like Einstein said "doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity".

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/president-trump-repeats-threat-to-shut-down-government-or-use-constitutional-powers-to-build-wall/

We'll see...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2019, 04:54:56 PM »
A couple things ........

1) Trump wants to pay the people who are working right now for get-paid-later *and* see to it that the Fed contractors are not paid.

2) Airports are eliminating flights and the back-ups for the ones that exist are infuriating to people.  Now think of the Superbowl coming up -- flights for the teams and fans -- and the mess there will be if things are not restored to normal, at least temporarily, and the resultant screaming.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2019, 08:14:30 AM »
I have less issue with #1...#2 is kinda funny...in that the Goebbels Media who cares about as much for drunken hooligan sports fans as they do about private sector working stiffs...exploiting drunken hooligan sports fans...because of the disruption in the capitalistic inflow of money they bring to largely demosocialist cities hosting this nonsense...which in other cases not impacted thusly would garner no interest in said capitalist inflow.  Normally they would be decrying the largely white toxic male sexist racist blah blah blah idiots going to this crap but secretly hoping they blow beau coup fiat they can recycle into proglodyte pockets.

Yes, the irony...we call it bullsh*t...is in great abundance.

ETA - Oh, hey...and in reference to that Einstein quote I made above...

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1089527670705131520

Cannot bargain in good faith with anyone who is evil because they are incapable of good faith.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 09:11:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero