Topics > World/Foreign Affairs

Another useless Middle Eastern conflict has been joined

(1/7) > >>

Glock32:
So Trump just launched 50 or 60 Tomahawk missiles at targets in Syria, in response to the supposed use of chemical weapons by Assad.  I struggle to imagine the likelihood of Assad using chemical weapons on people, knowing that he is barely holding onto his government as it is. Yes, I'm suggesting it was a false flag designed to be a pretext for escalation.

And even if he did, I don't really give a sh*t. Callous? I guess. But what, it's our responsibility to police the entire galaxy?

Pandora:
SSDD.  *sigh*

Libertas:
I am a broken record, I keep saying we shouldn't be there...let Russia take point on this mess.  Some truly stupid people are advising Trump on this...reeks of politics and kowtowing to statist asses and boosting oil prices.

Congresscritters are all sporting woodies over this even as they call for authorizations out the other side of their forking mouths and Russia is understandably pissed and damaged relations rhetoric aside the real danger is their beefing up of Syrian air defenses and suspending safety protocols...so now we are one accident away from this false flag chem-attack escalating into something worse.

Just fvcking brilliant.

::unknowncomic::

ETA - Open Question - So, who lied?

http://iotwreport.com/susan-rice-lied-about-syrian-chemical-weapons/

And, it appears the stupid has only just begun...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/333000-breaking-rex-tillerson-u-s-organizing-coalition-to-remove-assad/

This is NOT going to end well.

Glock32:
I guess Making America Great Again doesn't mean repealing ObongoCare or securing our border.  It means toppling another formerly stable regime in the Middle East.

To be honest I kind of expected it to take a bit longer than this for Trump to become a total puppet of the Deep State. As of now his foreign posture is a redux of W.

Libertas:
I feel like I got my prom date to the motel only to discover the plumbing isn't what I expected...

::facepalm::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version