Author Topic: White Teachers Sue Philadelphia School, Charge Race Bias  (Read 2208 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
White Teachers Sue Philadelphia School, Charge Race Bias
« on: May 17, 2011, 08:05:48 PM »
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Four white Philadelphia teachers charge in federal race-bias lawsuits that a black principal suggested they were unfit to teach black students.

The teachers work at a predominantly black school in the city’s East Falls neighborhood.

Their lawsuits say a former principal had them read an article that said “white teachers do not have the ability to teach African American students.”

The Thomas Mifflin Elementary teachers say the principal and others undermined their work by reprimanding them, randomly changing their room assignments and letting black teachers ignore rules that whites had to follow.

The lawsuits were filed last week and first reported on Tuesday by Courthouse News.

A spokeswoman says the school district had no immediate comment.

Link

I left a comment there:
Since Thomas Mifflin was a white dude, maybe the school should be renamed after King Samir Shabazz.
(The links weren't in my original comment, since I didn't know whether the site would accept links.)
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: White Teachers Sue Philadelphia School, Charge Race Bias
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 08:33:37 PM »
Make it stop!!! ::lalanotlistening::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 08:36:59 PM »
Wow. I know it goes without saying, but imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if the race-roles were reversed.

Black teachers are unfit to teach White students. Just wow.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 09:38:35 PM »
Wow. I know it goes without saying, but imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if the race-roles were reversed.

Black teachers are unfit to teach White students. Just wow.
But, but, that could never happen. White students probably aren't likely to act as animals as these inner city black kids. While I don't blame the kids directly, I do blame liberalism for putting their society in that situation where as no one is held accountable for anything, parents included.

They, we paid for all of this by allowing liberals/progressives to run rampant throughout the school systems. Worst yet, we gave them bonuses and promotions for their collective failures.

One more reason amongst the thousands to keep a tight leash upon what is happening in your child's school.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 10:51:22 PM »
Glad Philly is way at the other end of the state

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 06:20:07 AM »
Glad Philly is way at the other end of the state

Where in Western Pa. do you live ?

Online ToddF