Author Topic: NC Indoctrinator Exercise  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
NC Indoctrinator Exercise
« on: April 21, 2017, 07:50:43 AM »
Oh heck, this is easy!

The assignment is called the “Bomb Shelter Activity.” The scenario is that the President of the United States issues a warning of a nuclear attack, and the student’s family has access to a bomb shelter. The student can pick four strangers to go into the bomb shelter for safety.

The assignment has the student decide between different ethnic groups.

According to the Facebook post, the choices are a “35 year old White male construction worker who is a racist,” a “40 year old Black female doctor who is a lesbian,” a “50 year old White male who is a Catholic Priest,” a “25 year old Hispanic male who is a lawyer and is wheelchair bound,” a “30 year old Korean-American female who is a former college athlete,” and a “20 year old White female who is pregnant, has a two year old son and is on welfare.”

The construction worker has skills, healthy Korean athlete can breed, the 20-year old's 2 year old he can be taught right because he isn't old enough yet to be contaminated by progressive BS and the Priest who can offer guidance, comfort and last rites.  Boom, done!

Boom, done!  Where's my fricken "A"!   :D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: NC Indoctrinator Exercise
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 09:04:55 AM »
The construction worker has skills, healthy Korean athlete can breed, the 20-year old's 2 year old he can be taught right because he isn't old enough yet to be contaminated by progressive BS and the Priest who can offer guidance, comfort and last rites.  Boom, done!

Boom, done!  Where's my fricken "A"!   :D

Its an interesting question ( and one entirely inappropriate to ask in a public school)
I am not sure I agree with your assessment.

For procreation purposes, we need ONE male.  And of the 3 available, the construction worker is the one who is most able to protect the band, and to procreate. - He is a no Brain-er.

Likewise with our 30 year old female athlete. Healthy,  not too ripe ( but getting there)   and able to do what is needed. No Brainer- she's in.

So so far I am with you.

Assuming the Pregnant woman and her child count as one ( between the child and the baby - I think she counts as two)  we get a second breeder - but the children may be more of a liability   after the shelter door opens in the immediate fight for supplies and survival. However, since its a nuclear attack, they may also be the last young-uns without sever birth defects.  Children are also far more susceptible to radioactive  Iodine poisoning than adults.  I am going to assume our bomb shelter is stocked with KI pills to protect against that , and as such , they are in.  - If  she counts as two, then we are done.  If not then...

Its still a skills based assessment.

The Cripple,  - I am sorry pal, but between between being  a cripple and -much worse - a LAWYER - there just isn't any use for you post apocalypse is there?

The priest can serve as a second watchman and protector, and extra diversity in the gene pool .  He may also be able to offer guidance and leadership to calm the band and keep the group form loosing it.

But.. he is up against a doctor.  Assuming I have a spot in this shelter too, I might be considering giving it up so both can go. It really depends on how close my skill set is to  that of the priest.   But I would have to go with Doctor over priest. I can bring a copy of the Bible into the shelter and understand it.  I can't just bring a pile of medical textbooks in and emerge a decent surgeon or diagnostician.  And who knows, 40  is old but perhaps not too old, and she might not  like it, but  she may end up being a  breeder as well.

SO lesbian doctor wins over priest in this scenario I think.

SO Yeah, I pretty much ended up with women and children first- which is and has been the rule for thousands of years.

Anyone want to bet the teacher's answer is "minorities, handicapped  and queers first!"?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »
Can I choose to kick them all out in favor of extra beer instead?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 11:08:53 AM »
Math challenged?   ::hysterical::  Prego w/kid = 2!  (unborn don't count...not in libiot math anway)

Weisshaupt gonna force hetero-breeding on a 40 year old dyke!

Sorry, I don't need the deviant...I'll take her damn doctor books though, sheeeit, how hard can caveman medicine be anyway?

::rolllaughing::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 07:56:25 AM »
Weisshaupt gonna force hetero-breeding on a 40 year old dyke!

Well what else would happen with a racist white man locked in a shelter with a Black woman? Of course he will rape her.  I mean he is a Raaacsit! 

But if the white woman and her son count as two ( as they should) , then she is out ... and so is the priest..

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 04:56:20 PM »
  I go with none of them, I already have friends and don't need the uncertainty of strangers.  A time like that need known quantities.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 07:04:34 AM »
Well...if JF can color outside the lines...   ;D

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 04:15:21 PM »
  I go with none of them, I already have friends and don't need the uncertainty of strangers.  A time like that need known quantities.

I agree with this.  When the SHTF it ain't time for guessing.  Quick guessing leads to many mistakes.