Author Topic: Why does President Trump pay any attention to judicial terrorists?  (Read 2598 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/26/white-house-slams-egregious-court-ruling-on-sanctuary-cities-237615

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/latest-sanctuary-city-ruling-praised-san-francisco-47018031

These fothermuckers cannot have it both ways...they cannot flout the law when given the green light to do so by the Obama Regime and say executive authority and federal law are supreme and then when a different President comes along and enforces the law and withholds federal funding (as fvcktool Obama did to those state/municipalities not bowing to his dictate!) and somehow that executive authority and federal supremacy is suddenly null and void!

This SanFran Obamite Pro-Infanticide Judicial Terrorist should be told to eff off!  This judicial terrorist has ZERO authority over Federal statutes or Executive prerogative!  Give this judicial terrorist the Andrew Jackson treatment and put some stink on it!

::doublebird:: 

Judicial Terrorist William "Ass-Cancer" Orrick

The perfect chamber for this terrorist -

H/T - WZ
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 08:13:08 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Why does President Trump pay any attention to judicial terrorists?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 07:46:18 PM »
He's saying it's illegal to enforce the law.  No more, no less.

What do you expect from a corrupt piece of garbage who's a big money Democrat bundler, which means he basically purchased his court seat.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 07:08:47 AM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SANCTUARY_CITIES_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-26-21-12-55

Eff appeals...this calls for outright defiance!  The actions of this judicial terrorist are unconstitutional and hence illegal.  Ignore it!

At least this promise is coming forward -

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-victims-crimes-undocumented-migrants-extra-support-195108692.html

Remember the victims of terrorists given sanctuary by rogue cities!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 07:44:57 AM »
Whatever...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-idUSKBN18T09Z

I know I am

But regardless what the Dread Traitor Roberts Court does or doesn't do...eff 'em all anyway...there is no "law" any more worthy of the slightest respect by intelligent citizens if certain laws only apply to certain people and not everybody, so...AFAIAC the fricken Leftists made this nation into sh*t and are fully deserving to have it stuffed back down their goddamned faces.

Eff 'em all!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 03:24:02 PM »
He needs to do an Andrew Jackson and just ignore the courts.   Just do it anyway.   Obama did it to some extent already.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 07:37:11 AM »
Yup.  Goose/Gander!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 07:14:09 AM »
Again...tell this POS to bite it...try and enforce your interpretation!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hawaii-judge-orders-loosening-of-trump-travel-ban-1500004506

::mooning::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 09:48:44 AM »
According to this judge's interpretation, there almost isn't anyone that would be barred.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 11:47:56 AM »
According to this judge's interpretation, there almost isn't anyone that would be barred.

Yup...and no mention of vetting and absolutely zero evidence of harm done to anybody as a result of the ban and a total disregard for those harmed by illegal aliens from ANY country.

I wish Trump would stop playing nice with any of these assholes...defy them...ban whoever he wants for any reason...eff them all!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 07:17:13 PM »
There is a historical remedy for totalitarian wannabes.  This guy is literally trying to overturn the Supreme Court.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 10:05:25 PM »
I'm so ready for a massive paradigm shift. Super volcano. Alien invasion. Meteor impact. Civil war. Jesus. I don't give a sh*t. I lament for my kids and grandson. But I want this sh*t to end by necessity. I want the problems to be so monumental that whatever the f**k Leftists think they want is rendered irrelevant by reality.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 07:40:28 AM »
I'm so ready for a massive paradigm shift. Super volcano. Alien invasion. Meteor impact. Civil war. Jesus. I don't give a sh*t. I lament for my kids and grandson. But I want this sh*t to end by necessity. I want the problems to be so monumental that whatever the f**k Leftists think they want is rendered irrelevant by reality.

Amen!!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 08:13:43 AM »

Yup...and no mention of vetting and absolutely zero evidence of harm done to anybody as a result of the ban and a total disregard for those harmed by illegal aliens from ANY country.

I wish Trump would stop playing nice with any of these assholes...defy them...ban whoever he wants for any reason...eff them all!

Almost makes one wanna' saunter into their local Ice Cream Parlor & ask the question. You know the time-worn, ageless question:

"How do you make a Judicial Float?"
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 06:57:43 AM »
I understand frustration...it defies all reason that things have gotten so far out of whack without a tectonic realignment...

I don't know about y'all...but I often (damn near always) feel like I am maybe just one cross-eyed look away from startin' to finish somethin'!