Author Topic: Cost Efficient Solution to Border Fence: Border Dogs!  (Read 628 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Cost Efficient Solution to Border Fence: Border Dogs!
« on: May 18, 2011, 05:30:38 AM »
Although the Associated Foreign Press commits a number of politically correct sins in its article such as "Occupied Palestine". the overall post provides a modern solution to the cost arguments for a fence on our southern border: Dogs

Palestinians desperate for work in Israel will go to extremes to sneak past the West Bank barrier, but now they face a new hurdle -- army attack dogs sent to sniff them out.

Workers say the use of dogs to hunt down anyone trying to enter Israel illegally is a new phenomenon which has only been occurring for about two months.

But it is a development which has quickly spread fear and anger among the worker population living in the south Hebron Hills, one of the poorest areas in the occupied Palestinian territories.

Just substitute "Undocumented workers" for Palestinians and "U.S." for Israel and you get my drift. If you feel up to it, just substitute Land Stolen From Mexico for "Occupied Palestine."

This is what the "victims" had to say:

"We were trying to cross into Israel at about 4:00 am when suddenly we saw a group of soldiers and dogs," said Munir Hushia, a 35-year-old father of six.

"They shouted at us to stop, then the dogs attacked, injuring some of us while others managed to get away," he told AFP, saying he was bitten on the hand and on other parts of his body.

and:

"At about 5:00 am I got to the border to try and get through a hole in the fence when all of a sudden a dog attacked me and tried to savage my hand. When I managed to get my hand away, it bit my backside," he said.

"The soldiers were just looking on without trying to help me or trying to stop the dog," Huarin told AFP.

Hell, we don't need a real fence. We can install an "Invisible Fence" brand dog fence much cheaper.

Unleash the Hounds!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110517/lf_afp/israelpalestiniansconflictlabourdogs
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Cost Efficient Solution to Border Fence: Border Dogs!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 07:17:26 AM »
Throw in some alligators and I think we've got a plan!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Cost Efficient Solution to Border Fence: Border Dogs!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 01:46:22 PM »
Throw in some alligators and I think we've got a plan!

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.