Author Topic: Go to Halal  (Read 2014 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Go to Halal
« on: May 03, 2017, 08:34:31 PM »
Received this today from one of my local Tea Party contacts.

Subject: Aussie Grocery Chain

Make sure the grocery shopper/buyer in your household reads this. There should be more leading Australians like Dick, he gets to the bottom of important issues and anything that amounts to selling out Australia is very important.

A WARNING FROM DICK SMITH:
You may be aware that " Dick Smith " chain franchise stores are being pressured by the Islamic Council of Australia to gain 'Halal Certification' otherwise they will be proscribed and banned from Muslim custom.
(this is their response)

A MESSAGE FROM DICK SMITH.

"We at Dick Smith 's have received a number of letters from people asking if we will be putting the Muslim Halal logo on our food.

To acquire Halal certification, payment is required to the endorsing body (the Islamic Council) and involves a number of site inspections of both our growers and processors in order to ensure that our practices comply with the conditions of Halal certification.

It is important to note that this does not reflect the quality of the food being processed or sold – it only means that the products are approved as being prepared in accordance with the traditions of the Muslim faith.

We are aware of an increasing number of large companies both in Australia and overseas, such as Kraft and Cadbury, who have obtained accreditation to use the Halal logo. We don't believe they have done this because of any religious commitment but rather for purely commercial reasons.  Perhaps these large organizations can afford to do this.
While we have a choice however, we would prefer to avoid unnecessarily increasing the cost of our products in order to pay for Halal accreditation when this money would be better spent continuing to support important charitable causes where assistance is greatly needed.

We point out that we have never been asked to put a Christian symbol (or any other religious symbol) on our food requiring that we send money to a Christian organization for the right to do so.

Others would add that money paid to ANY Muslim 'organization' (and you had better believe it: these people ARE 'organized') can easily find its way into the hands of Islamic extremist-fanatics and murderers, irrespective of assurances to the contrary.

What other assurances do we accept from Muslims? Oh, that's right, 'Islam is a religion of PEACE'! How less Australian can companies get, than to place money into the hands of those who seek to exploit us?"

This is an example of how the leaders of Muslims in Aus./NZ. are bullying large commercial organizations (especially in the food industry) into paying what is no more than blatant extortion money. The amazing part is that these weak-kneed organizations (Cadbury/ Schweppes/ Nestles/ Kraft etc) actually pay the large sums demanded by these self-appointed religious bureaucrats.

Of course, the manufacturers promptly pass this levy on to unwitting consumers as cost increases. Next time you buy a block of Cadbury's chocolate, look for the Halal Certification seal on the wrapper. So, regardless of your own religious faith, you end up subsidizing Islam.

The Council also controls the Muslim voter bloc which, as yet, does not have sufficient critical mass to make a difference - but give them time.

Several state jurisdictions are under pressure to adopt or permit Sharia Law in Marriage, Family and Property matters and some, under the delusion that they are being progressively liberal, are permitting this. This has already happened in some local authorities in the U.K. Google the U.K. Education Department's current investigation into the conduct of Muslim-run schools in the Birmingham area of England.

How many more warnings do people need?

Check the produce on the shelf and don't buy anything Muslim extorted.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Go to Halal
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 10:08:14 PM »
Good for him.  And I will be checking labels.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 07:16:47 AM »
What's the halal logo?

I like my animals free of Islaminal contamination thank you very much!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 09:17:23 AM »
Well......In todays world, where every company is bowing to the ravages of political correctness, it has become impossible to boycott every corporation.....but this is different....this is disgusting.... if I find this symbol on food, they can kiss my middle aged white privileged ass.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 12:24:40 PM »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 07:36:38 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 09:33:02 PM »
Well......In todays world, where every company is bowing to the ravages of political correctness, it has become impossible to boycott every corporation.....but this is different....this is disgusting.... if I find this symbol on food, they can kiss my middle aged white privileged ass.

It's not just the PC; halal slaughter rituals must be observed.  They don't put the animal out with a blow to the head, they cut its throat and let it bleed out.  Barbaric.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 07:14:48 AM »
Piss on Islam!  I defecate on the Koran!  Time to kick these cultists out!

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:42:48 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 07:51:38 PM »

It's not just the PC; halal slaughter rituals must be observed.  They don't put the animal out with a blow to the head, they cut its throat and let it bleed out.  Barbaric.

Where is PITA on this??   ::thinking::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 12:19:52 PM »

They are counseling the animal not be Islamophobic and to instead accept the cultural diversity of the 7th century savages.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 03:46:10 PM »

They are counseling the animal not be Islamophobic and to instead accept the cultural diversity of the 7th century savages.

Well, not just islamophobic, not to be anti-semitic; Jews do the same thing via kosher slaughter.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 07:12:06 AM »

Well, not just islamophobic, not to be anti-semitic; Jews do the same thing via kosher slaughter.

Yeah, but they don't rape the goat before sending it to the butcher...