Author Topic: Somalia?!  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Somalia?!
« on: May 05, 2017, 03:40:56 PM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Somalia?!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 06:35:17 PM »
Is this a word association game?

Um...Minneapolis?

::curtsy4::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 07:49:57 AM »
Yeah...

Give those idiots the full-Mohammad treatment...strap MOABs to 'em and toss 'em back home...

lafreedom

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 01:15:12 AM »
Look, let's cut the nonsense folks. Whether you are talking about economics, education, healthcare, religion, or any of a hundred other factors America has been a third world nation since the 1970s. Whether you choose to blame it on the Democraps or Republicants it doesn't change a thing. They both work for the same boss. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. Shoot, they even make jokes about it on TV anymore. That should tell you how much they care what we think. They know we aren't going to get off our fat lazy behinds and do a blessed thing. If you want to state a simple fact, America is dead. The country we all grew up reading about, singing about and making all those silly pageants about as kids in school no longer exists. Yes you have bright young people joining the military. They march to their deaths just as bravely as their fathers and grandfathers. The difference is, it isn't the same country. Same flag, same song, same pledge of allegiance. Thing is, they don't mean the same thing anymore. For the sake of my kids and grandkids I wish I was just a cranky old buzzard showing early signs of dementia. I wish, but I'm not. Nothing would please me more than being wrong. Look around you brothers and sisters. Take a good hard look. Then you tell me I'm wrong.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 07:06:14 AM »
Sadly...I cannot say you are wrong.

Oh, and welcome aboard.

lafreedom

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 08:32:02 AM »
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to say nothing.