Author Topic: Ariana Grande concert explosions: 'Number of confirmed fatalities,' police say  (Read 3757 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Ariana Grande concert explosions: 'Number of confirmed fatalities,' police say

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/22/ariana-grande-concert-explosions-police-say-number-confirmed-fatalities.html

Explosions at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England caused a "number of confirmed fatalities and others injured," police said late Monday.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Europe is finished. It will be overrun by musloid scum within a generation, and in the meantime, traditional Europeans will suffer consistent terrorism and the Left will prevent them from doing what is necessary to correct the problem.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
That's just "part and parcel" to living in a big city, ya know.  Ironic the Islamist trash hit the concert of a fellow America hater.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Looks like it was a suicide bomber,  reporting 22 dead,  over 50 injured. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
That's just "part and parcel" to living in a big city, ya know.  Ironic the Islamist trash hit the concert of a fellow America hater.

I thought that too.

And I thought...I know it will sound harsh but the truth is the truth...that many of the people attending this idiots concert will still buy the "religion of peace" BS spewed by Islamists and their appeasers, still think Islam is a valid religion compatible with liberty and civilized life and still think multi-cultism no matter the cost is a noble goal.  More will be slaughtered, these people love targeting the ignorant, more will deny...until enough wake up and find out its too late...or wake up not at all and just die out...

But hey, no worries...Ariana says she sorry about this...not sorry about hating America or being batshyt crazy...but definitely sorry this had to happen at her gig.  So her adoring snowflakes will feel their idol is truly one of them and all is well...back to regularly scheduled denial.

Obama's creation wasted no time in celebrating the latest carnage, didn't see anything yet but I am sure if one powers through enough Fake News filters that garbage stinking up the West Bank is shooting guns in the air again.

And it appears Ariana's PR agent finally got through to her and got her to sus[pend her Euro tour...or despite her progressive creds decided touring in ROP-occupied Europe might expose her to more danger and she had her first adult-sized bout of cognitive dissonance.

I pity the victims...but sadly there will be more.  There is no coexistence with this kind of evil Satanic cult, it is incompatible with civilized life or anything approaching freedom-level existence.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:48:10 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Salman Abedi...odd, doesn't sound like a typical radical Amish name...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-23/cbs-reports-suspected-manchester-attacker-23-year-old-salman-abedi

Who's to blame?  Russians?  Fake News?  Wiki Leaks? ::gaah::

ETA - And shouldn't this be updated to "parts & parcels"?

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/the-mennonite-community-could-not-be-reached-for-comment/

::cussing:: Satanic cultist!   ::vafancoul::
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 08:06:14 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Salman Abedi...odd, doesn't sound like a typical radical Amish name...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-23/cbs-reports-suspected-manchester-attacker-23-year-old-salman-abedi

Who's to blame?  Russians?  Fake News?  Wiki Leaks? ::gaah::

ETA - And shouldn't this be updated to "parts & parcels"?

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/the-mennonite-community-could-not-be-reached-for-comment/

::cussing:: Satanic cultist!   ::vafancoul::

Damn The Amish!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Animals.  Don't take my word, use your common sense...and see what their instruction manual says.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Been hearing reports that the bomber was on authorities radar.   Once again,  it didn't stop the attack. 

Are we going to get to the point where we can't have public gatherings anymore?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Been hearing reports that the bomber was on authorities radar.   Once again,  it didn't stop the attack. 

Perhaps ....... until there's a public gathering so large the "authorities" will wet themselves and they won't be able to control or stop.

I, personally, stay faaaar away from crowds now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

Perhaps ....... until there's a public gathering so large the "authorities" will wet themselves and they won't be able to control or stop.

Amen to that!!
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

The strategy should be to get 'em back @ their own game - @ mosques & muzzie picnics - start killing them @ the same rate they're killing innocents. Eye for an eye...no make that 2 of their eyes for each on of ours.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Amen to that!!

Apart from the odd sporting event...State Fair...Classic Car Show...a concert here or there...I typically avoid crowds.  But I am not going in anywhere not knowing my options...not as long as this garbage is given free reign in our borders...and it is probably the other soft targets that are more exposed - grocery stores, malls, churches.  But eff 'em anyway, I'll live my life...if I see them I'll watch them...if they or anybody else doesn't like it (if they discover it), eff 'em.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
LOOK at the unsanity:

Louise Mensch?Verified account @LouiseMensch

To all my dear Muslim brothers and sisters in Manchester and across the U.K., we got your back. Neither terrorists nor Nazis will divide us.

Retweets

2:50 AM - 23 May 2017
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

It would be nice if these idiots were consistent in their selfishness and just committed suicide by themselves instead of dragging the rest of us into their Hell!

Share with your own kind, assholes!   ::doublebird::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
 Their stupidity has no bounds.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Even without any threat of terror attacks, the older I get, the less I like crowds. Crowds seem like a stupidity magnet.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Uhh huh.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/340415-ariana-grande-reportedly-offers-to-pay-for-funerals-of-those-who-died-outside-her-concert-in-manchester/

Typical prog, bury the problem and hope it isn't ever discussed again.

Hey Alan, lookie here, one of those stupids we're talking about -

“This is why we love her,” one person wrote. “She has the heart of an angel.”

::facepalm::

If that is an angel...it must be of the fallen variety... ::mooning::

Bitch!   ::vafancoul::

This is what a real American looks like -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/340507-texas-sheriff-defends-controversial-facebook-post-over-manchester-bombing/

Step #1 is the most obvious yet the most difficult for a Prog - pulling ones head out of ones ass!!!

ETA  - Speaking of asses...

The Progressive mantra that Islam is a religion of peace and love is routinely undermined by these same assholes who warn others not to offend Muslims in any way...their brains so fvcked over by years of brainwashing by indocrinators, fake news peddlers and manipulative politicians that the simple logical question like "If Islam is so peaceful...why are they so affraid of offending it?" doesn't even register in their watery heads!

Progs are a lost cause, fodder to be disposed of by either side in this existential battle between good and evil.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 07:55:51 AM by Libertas »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Finally!

After Manchester: it’s time for anger
We need more than mourning in response to the new barbarism.

Stop and think about how strange it is, how perverse it is, that more than 20 of our citizens have been butchered and we are basically saying: ‘Everyone calm down. Love is the answer.’ Where’s the rage? If the massacre of children and their parents on a fun night out doesn’t make you feel rage, nothing will. The terrorist has defeated you. You are dead already.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  Did she ever think that she could have been murdered??  Her love saved nobody.
 Filippo Mazzie