Author Topic: Another tragic end caused by typical prog indoctrinators  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another tragic end caused by typical prog indoctrinators
« on: May 24, 2017, 07:40:37 AM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-naperville-north-suicide-20170522-story.html

Yes, confront the kid without his parents, threaten him with being branded a "sexual predator" and it will all end just fine.

Jesus...and there are high-profile predators like Bill Clinton and Joe Biden still roaming free?

And hey, what the heck is the problem with this 16 year old girl?  Typical prog spawn there too, eh?  Yeah, don't step up and confront the boy yourself quietly and discretely and ask him to delete whatever he had...and God forbid you tell your parents....no, run to the indoctrinators to do your job you chickensh*t!  She deserves some of the blame here for kicking this to the wrong people!  Not surprised the jurnotard's passed on getting any follow up from her.

And if I were the parents I would have sued the pants off these idiots for confronting him without their knowledge or consent let alone presence and threatening to brand him a criminal.

Fricken society is sick.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Another tragic end caused by typical prog indoctrinators
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 07:54:47 AM »
Sad story.  If I had a kid confronted by school authorities and cops without his father or me present, there'd be hell to pay.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Another tragic end caused by typical prog indoctrinators
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 09:58:07 AM »
Sad story.  If I had a kid confronted by school authorities and cops without his father or me present, there'd be hell to pay.

The mama bear I'm married to agrees.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson