Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

When is this E-GOP puke bucket going to croak?

(1/13) > >>

Libertas:
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-30/mccain-says-trump-s-actions-have-unsettled-allies-and-americans

I can find more use for a jar of stale piss than I can for this jackass!   ::pullhair::

Pandora:
Again with the shilling for the TPP!  If the "unsettled ally" to which McCain refers is Germany, and the "Americans" is the Left, THEN GOOD!!

John Florida:
  If the Europeeons are unhappy because they need to start paying their way it's too damned bad.  If unreliable means we don't pick up their tab they can all drop dead.    As for Johnny Mac  I don't give a crap what he says he will never sit in the WH and it just galls him.

Glock32:
And Germany has been turning in annual budget surpluses for the past several years, too.  They can afford to meet their 2% of GDP obligation.  They can afford it a lot more than we can.

I don't see why NATO even needs to exist anymore. At this point we just about have more in common with the Russians than we do the Euros.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on May 30, 2017, 08:32:57 PM ---And Germany has been turning in annual budget surpluses for the past several years, too.  They can afford to meet their 2% of GDP obligation.  They can afford it a lot more than we can.

I don't see why NATO even needs to exist anymore. At this point we just about have more in common with the Russians than we do the Euros.

--- End quote ---

Yes, more than yes, oh hell yes. And Yes, Yes!

And it goes to show how subterranean the DeepState goes that people are willing to continue to rape and pillage their own countrymen to support not just the raping and pillaging of other member states people but other states suicidal plunge into the abyss.  Just because Europe is pretending they are not on a suicidal death march into Hell and chanting diversity and multi-culti gibberish all the way down doesn't mean others must participate in it, subsidize it or give one flying rats ass about it!

NATO should dissolve.  The UN should be booted out.

Chaining ourselves to these idiots makes ZERO sense.  If NATO was meant to protect Europe and Europe's only real enemy is Islam and not Russia...and NATO and Europe are not serious about combating Islam, there is no need for us to bother with either one, is there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version