Author Topic: Truck plowing over people in London. Again.  (Read 5335 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Truck plowing over people in London. Again.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 06:10:22 PM »
Looks like a few of the 35,000 the authorities know of have made themselves more visible.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 06:59:51 PM »
Fox News has on some Irish-accented a-hole who, twenty minutes ago, began blathering about Britain's gun control, as if that has any relevance here what with trucks and knives at play.  Teresa May has declared it "a potential terror attack".   ::facepalm::  Yeah, it's a gawdamned terror attack for sure; are the perps 'slims?  Yet to be determined but my money's on YES.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 09:25:22 PM »
It's now time to place a worldwide bounty on ANYTHING #Muslim or #Islamic. If it's of allah (the fake moon god) - kill it!!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 09:27:44 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 10:20:06 PM »
I watched parts of American Sniper (Chris Kyle) tonight; some -- the damn dumb ROEs/REMF bullspit -- I couldn't and didn't watch and knowing the end just pained me all over.  Line from the movie, Chris says he's killing them over there so they're not in San Diego ..... and .... now they are, and in MN, in Manchester, Paris, Florida, and today, on London Bridge.

Some days, it's too much to bear ........... without going rogue.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2017, 11:06:45 AM »
I watched parts of American Sniper (Chris Kyle) tonight; some -- the damn dumb ROEs/REMF bullspit -- I couldn't and didn't watch and knowing the end just pained me all over.  Line from the movie, Chris says he's killing them over there so they're not in San Diego ..... and .... now they are, and in MN, in Manchester, Paris, Florida, and today, on London Bridge.

Patience you're almost ready to go Galt and then you start your thing.  any updates on the homestead?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 12:50:11 PM »
Sadly, no.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 03:54:19 PM »
I watched parts of American Sniper (Chris Kyle) tonight; ...

The book was soooo much better than the movie. {spoiler alert} There was no opposing sniper he was chasing.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2017, 05:11:36 PM »
Sadly, no.

Life happens no matter what we want. I'm stuck here I was hoping to be further ahead with this house but it seems that it's taking for ever.  But it will be done.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2017, 09:43:53 PM »
The thing that bothers me most about these attacks is the utter predictability of the immediate aftermath.  "We musn't blame all Muslims" and "Our real strength is our diversity" and utter tripe like that.

I don't think anything can wake these fools from their slumber.

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 10:09:13 PM »

Then we'll kill 'em in their sleep.

On wall building:

http://youtu.be/qdDdHMwhU2s
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2017, 10:24:39 PM »

Then we'll kill 'em in their sleep.

On wall building:

http://youtu.be/qdDdHMwhU2s

Gotta do what ya gotta do.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2017, 11:41:35 PM »
9-11 didn't change the attitude,  I doubt anything will.

I was hoping in the days after 9-11 that the political correctness would die a well deserved death, but just the opposite,  it got EVEN WORSE!

I don't know what it will take the general public to force change, because the elite won't do it willingly.   Probably not until after large public gatherings become so dangerous to attend,  people stop going. 

Imagine major sports played only in front of a TV audience  (like the White Sox- Orioles game after the riots).  Wouldn't work out so well for most other things though.    We will be seeing more attacks right outside events too,  as they are now the soft targets. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 07:44:30 AM »

Yeah, it is irritating.  And yes the book is better, though I thought Cooper did a decent job in the flick.

And that term..."soft targets"...why doesn't anybody ever fricking understand what "soft" means and why the only response of the ruling elites WHO HAVE ARMED GUARDS protecting most of them is more curbing of our rights instead of reinvigorating our God-given rights and targeting the scum?

THAT is irritating as all Hell...and trashes the sacrifices made by our people over there!   ::outrage::

And once again...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/muslims-take-street-start-praying-front-trump-tower-new-york-ramadan-video/

...another opportunity missed...

::unknowncomic::

Worse than the Japs ever were, eh?

Shouldn't be treated any better!   ;)

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 08:11:01 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 07:55:20 AM »
The thing that bothers me most about these attacks is the utter predictability of the immediate aftermath.  "We musn't blame all Muslims" and "Our real strength is our diversity" and utter tripe like that.

Yeah, I hate that mindless and insane pc/diversity/multi-culti bullsplatter!

And Pablo stole my thoughts again!  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 08:02:38 AM »

Yeah...looks like a gaggle of stinking diversity...

Hope they rammed down some pigs blood before entering Hell!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3723382/attacker-arsenal-kit-kfc-c4-doc-jihadi-flag-radicalise-kids-thrown-out-mosque-quizzed-cops/

To Hell with Islam and everybody practicing that Satanic crap or appeasing that garbage!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 08:13:15 AM »
9-11 didn't change the attitude,  I doubt anything will.

I was hoping in the days after 9-11 that the political correctness would die a well deserved death, but just the opposite,  it got EVEN WORSE!

I don't know what it will take the general public to force change, because the elite won't do it willingly.   Probably not until after large public gatherings become so dangerous to attend,  people stop going. 

Imagine major sports played only in front of a TV audience  (like the White Sox- Orioles game after the riots).  Wouldn't work out so well for most other things though.    We will be seeing more attacks right outside events too,  as they are now the soft targets.

Yup.

The Left still to this day DENIES Muslims here and abroad CELEBRATING the 9/11 attacks!

Damn appeasers!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 02:21:16 PM »
Geez Libertas, don't jump to such bigoted racist conclusions.  For all you know that kid firing an AK into the air is simply celebrating the Chicago Bears winning touchdown.

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2017, 03:31:24 PM »
Geez Libertas, don't jump to such bigoted racist conclusions.  For all you know that kid firing an AK into the air is simply celebrating the Chicago Bears winning touchdown.

He gets like that and I just don't get why.
 Filippo Mazzie