Topics > Weather, Climate, & Natural Disasters

80 kicks to the Climate Cultist's crotch!!!

<< < (2/2)

Pablo de Fleurs:
I love constructing non-vulgar methods by which to plug in the Christian community (specifically, Christians who buy into leftist bullsh*t).

When Climate Change/Global warming comes up (I don't raise the issue - but we ALL know idiots who want to spew their "intelligent" opinion on a host of topics) - I simply tell them that their "god" is small & dumb. They worship a tiny & stupid "god".

My God, OTOH, is BIG & powerful & all-knowing & all intelligent. The last thing my God would do is unwittingly design a planet & populate it with creatures whose very exhalation dangerously warms the planet as to lay the groundwork for its own destruction.

My God doesn't lovingly gaze down upon His creation & think . . . "Oh sh*t - the Co2 thing never even occurred to me!"

;)

NHTom:
I've concocted my own pet theory about CO2.  I may have mentioned it here before.  Unfortunately it hasn't caught on.   >:(

Earth started out w/ an atmosphere of mostly CO2.  Plants converted most of it into carbon and carbon based substances that ended up in the ground.  Even after animals appeared, it kept going into the ground.  This isn't sustainable.

Only man is capable of freeing this life giving carbon back into the atmosphere by digging up coal and drilling for oil.

We don't want to bring the levels of CO2 back primordial levels.  Just enough to  sustain life.  W/o man the planet would die.

When I mentioned "life giving carbon" my cousin da*ned near soiled his diaper!  "Don't you care about your grandchildren!?!?!?"

They're precisely why I feel this way.  I don't want their lives ruled by some faceless global bureaucracy.

I'm not always popular at family gatherings.

Pablo de Fleurs:
I make music mixes on Mixcloud & get most of my music gratis, sent by the artist for inclusion on future mixes. The problem with dealing with the artistic community is that they're ALL (predominantly) snowflake/progressive whiners & babies - and they ALL, eventually assume that I'm in their camp & start sending me petitions & protest causes to join.

Just this morning, one of 'em sent me a few albums (of really awful drones) called 'The Emission Series' - designed to bring attention to Global Warming - and asked that I take a listen & consider them for future mixes (my mixes get about 250 downloads/each, giving little know artists increased exposure).

Here's what I wrote back (most likely resulting in his going away . . .permanently!

--- Quote ---
Thanks, T_______

While I make creative, kick-ass ambient, techno & experimental mixes – I’m also a conservative, Christian leader & I teach leadership development within the business & church community.

The problem I consistently run into with artists, other mixers & Netlabel owners is that, invariably, they want to push their progressive/liberal points of view my way because they assume I’m in their camp. I’m not.

I voted for Donald Trump & I’ll vote for him again. Not because I particularly like him – but because I couldn’t stand to see what Hillary Clinton (who spends more time whining & falling down drunk than actually doing anything constructive) would have done & I detest the limp-wristed non-leader & former U.S. president, Barack Obama’s attempt to redistribute wealth & put transgendered freaks into the same restrooms as my mom, wife & daughter.

As a Christian, I reject a billion year old earth, the nonsense spouted by Chuckie Darwin & his zero evidence, pro-chimp followers as well as the largest hoax ever to be foisted upon humanity, Global Warming (which is nothing more than an attempt to control more money & subjugate the masses).

I’m a proud gun owner & believe in the United States Constitution. And I do not believe that Almighty God created man while at the same time failing to realize that our exhaled breath would unduly warm the planet. Global Warming is a Fairy Tale best regulated to books by The Brothers Grimm.

There is zero evidence for Global Warming – ZERO. The only “evidence” is inverted graphs (inverted because the data was going in the wrong direction, so they simply flipped it upside down – in order to keep their scientific grant money coming in).

However, I keep these views to myself when making, mixing & distributing my Ambient output – and take my political views to political chat-rooms.

If you happen to see me proselytizing or going full-on Gospel on the site – please feel free to call me out on it. Otherwise I’ll stick to discussion regarding ambient, techno & glitch.

I enjoy many of your collaborations & wish you all the best in your musical endeavors.

Regards,

--- End quote ---

. . . and another head explodes in 3...2...1...

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version