Author Topic: Islaminals rampaging in DC  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Islaminals rampaging in DC
« on: June 09, 2017, 08:39:25 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/342962-breaking-white-van-runs-into-people-police-in-adams-morgan-d-c/

Why did they have to use a white truck?  Effing racists!  Should all have been shot dead!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Islaminals rampaging in DC
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 03:03:19 PM »
If they keep using vehicles for these soft target attacks,  start looking at (useless, but annoying) restrictions of truck use,  like rentals,  or use in large cities.   

Not good.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 10:09:03 AM »
Damn Straight!

ACT for America to Stage Marches Against ‘Sharia Law’ Nationwide

CHICAGO
— ACT for America, which the Southern Poverty Law Center designates as an anti-Muslim hate group, is spearheading several rallies across the country Saturday in what is slated to be the group’s largest protest against Islam.

The "March Against Sharia" will take place in more than 20 cities, including New York, Dallas, and Atlanta.

ACT for America, which has over 525,000 members and has boasted of its close ties to President Donald Trump, is organizing the marches. It has been considered a hate group by Southern Poverty Law Center for several years.

“ACT demonizes all Muslims as terrorists who want to subvert the political system in this country,” said Heidi Beirich [D.A.B. (Dumb Azz Biotch)], director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center. They disseminate lies and fallacies about Muslims to spread fear about the religion, she added.

"They disseminate lies and fallacies about Muslims to spread fear about the religion" she added.

Hmm..."lies and fallacies" regarding Takkiya (which is purposeful lying). Lies about lies equals...truth.
#CramItBitch!

There ARE no "fallacies" about Muslims/Islam. Every sordid thing you've heard is true.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:46:32 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 11:37:00 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/342962-breaking-white-van-runs-into-people-police-in-adams-morgan-d-c/

Why did they have to use a white truck?  Effing racists!  Should all have been shot dead!

If some idiot out there connects that white truck thing watch the rentals of brown truck climb and used to run them over.   ::thinking::   ::pokeineye::   :supercool:
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 10:17:21 PM »
ACT had a anti-sharia demonstration in Seattle today. Apparently it was a largely peaceful event with only three arrests. I tried to determine if all three were leftist punks but I assume so.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 12:41:08 AM »
One was also scheduled for Raleigh today.  Yesterday, a caller to local radio insisted ACT for America was a front for white supremacism, urging the host, who he claimed was promoting the event, to do his research on them.  (The host merely mentioned the upcoming activity.)  Too bad the caller didn't do his own research; I hardly believe Brigitte Gabriel, one of the group's founders, is a white supremacist.

The caller, like many, seem to believe the Southern Poverty Law Center is the end-all and be-all of non partisan information.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 09:33:15 AM »
One was also scheduled for Raleigh today.  Yesterday, a caller to local radio insisted ACT for America was a front for white supremacism, urging the host, who he claimed was promoting the event, to do his research on them.  (The host merely mentioned the upcoming activity.)  Too bad the caller didn't do his own research; I hardly believe Brigitte Gabriel, one of the group's founders, is a white supremacist.

The caller, like many, seem to believe the Southern Poverty Law Center is the end-all and be-all of non partisan information.

What makes you think that it was just a case of not doing homework??   That was done on purpose to lie on air.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 07:42:09 AM »
SPLC is a real terrorist apologist front organization on par with CAIR, they both can go eff themselves.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.