Author Topic: Crown Point High School in Indiana & Principal Chip Pettit are Ameriphobes!  (Read 2817 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/342882-high-school-bans-u-s-marine-grad-from-commencement-for-wearing-dress-blues/

Dicks!  If it was a student with a fricken muzzie headgear would they have banned that?  Anybody answering "yes" is a lyin' POS!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Once again, in my neighborhood (northwest Indiana),  no wonder people have such negative ideas about my area.   On the plus side, another local district (Hobart HS), encouraged one of their grads to wear her uniform. 

These government types never learn either.   A few years ago,  Crown Point HS turned down a newly formed church from renting the auditorium on Sunday mornings.   Said we won't rent to a religious organization (well Christian ones,  when it was pointed out that they had rented to non-Christian religious groups in the past).   Never mind a church would be the only ones wanting a Sunday morning rental of a space that would otherwise sit empty...........

Thankfully that church didn't take it sitting down,  and fought the district all the way to the Indiana supreme court,  where the school district lost.    Don't know if they ever used the space (don't think so). 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
On the plus side, another local district (Hobart HS), encouraged one of their grads to wear her uniform.

One of my very good fishing buddies lives in Hobart. His lovely bride teaches at the school. He has nothing but praise for the school system there.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
On the plus side, another local district (Hobart HS), encouraged one of their grads to wear her uniform.

One of my very good fishing buddies lives in Hobart. His lovely bride teaches at the school. He has nothing but praise for the school system there.

It's one of the better ones.   I think in part that it didn't become a huge district like Crown Point has become.