Author Topic: Facedbook covers own butt, scrubs Griffin vids calling for Trump assassination  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/13/facebook-scrubs-videos-comedian-calling-trumps-assassination/

If a threat is made on Facebook and Facebook says it never existed, you OK with that?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Whoa!  I almost forgot about this previous little gem!

Makes sense she would continue to nourish her homicidal urges...

Eh?

And good 'ol Al Franken, the pride of Minnesota in the US Senate...is going to still attend this lunatic's event in July...

Makes sense, I always suspected Al had less morals and intelligence than mainstream Satanists.

Thanks Al for proving me correct yet again!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And some has-been/won't-be-again loser is attacking Barron...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/31/ken-jennings-mocks-11-year-old-barron-trump/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

...I will go out on a limb and postulate this moron is another typical libiot.

Their, uhh, class...is distinctive.

And I wager he catches way more than he pitches!   ::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Jennings showing he has no class.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  I would bet that that geek got thrown down a lot of stairwells in high school.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
*SIGH*

I yearn for the days when skin-heads roamed Christopher Street in NYC armed with baseball bats, bad attitudes & a penchant for beating the brains out of the culturally perverse. Zuckerberg & Co. could use such an attitude adjustment.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  I would bet that that geek got thrown down a lot of stairwells in high school.

I would bet on that.  Gotta find somebody stupid enough to take that bet though...we won't find such a person here!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  I just saw the red headed bitch on TV crying that he(Trump)broke her.  A victim is born!!!    ::whoohoo::
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
With her lawyer, Lisa Bloom, no less.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
With her lawyer, Lisa Bloom, no less.

She cut her own head off and is now complaining about her getting canned all over the place and nobody throwing her a life line (yet).  Anybody that works in Vegas has to rethink backing her when Vegas is full of Trump buddies.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
Guess she thought this stunt would get her tanking career going again.   But living in a liberal bubble makes one tone deaf.    She probably truly thinks Trump is unpopular,  since that's all she sees.   

She got the publicity she was looking for,  but not the feedback she thought she would get. 

She is no victim.    Hopefully it will bring her sagging "career" to an end.     

I don't know who sucks worse,  her or the equally terrible and unfunny Amy Schumer.   

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Just announced, Griffin will be the "Special Guest" warm-up act for the Hillary Tour!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Guess she thought this stunt would get her tanking career going again.   But living in a liberal bubble makes one tone deaf.    She probably truly thinks Trump is unpopular,  since that's all she sees.   

She got the publicity she was looking for,  but not the feedback she thought she would get. 

I don't know who sucks worse,  her or the equally terrible and unfunny Amy Schumer.

It's like trying to identify one turd in a Port-A-Porty, a useless endeavor to even consider attempting.

Offline richb

• Established Member
That's true.  A turd is a turd no matter where its from. 

Not that Griffin had that many upcoming gigs.   Its clear she did it to spark her career.   But all seven appearance scheduled for the next year or so have been cancelled by the venues.    Unless she is working on a movie (which is possible I am guessing),  that wasn't very many appearances for a "successful" comedian.    For example when Rodney Dangerfield was her age,  he did 250 shows that year of his life.    Jim Gaffigan,  a truly successful current comedian has over 40 shows in big venues scheduled for the next six months.   And he adds more shows because he sells out those large venues. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
In related news...

http://www.startribune.com/delta-ends-sponsorship-over-trump-look-alike-killing-scene/427843253/

I'm surprised a little they did this, not so much Delta but BA...I thought all banksters were in the statist camp...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
In related news...

http://www.startribune.com/delta-ends-sponsorship-over-trump-look-alike-killing-scene/427843253/

I'm surprised a little they did this, not so much Delta but BA...I thought all banksters were in the statist camp...

Banks are statists unless they have the opposition in the WH.
 Filippo Mazzie