Author Topic: Judge orders 234,000 purged from Wisconsin voter rolls  (Read 679 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Judge orders 234,000 purged from Wisconsin voter rolls
« on: December 14, 2019, 10:25:56 AM »
  PORT WASHINGTON, Wis. – An Wisconsin judge on Friday ordered the state to remove hundreds of thousands of people from Wisconsin's voter rolls because they may have moved.
The case is being closely watched because of the state's critical role in next year's presidential race. Ozaukee County Judge Paul Malloy also denied the League of Women Voters of Wisconsin's petition to intervene.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/judge-orders-234000-purged-from-wisconsin-voter-rolls/ar-AAK6RkZ?ocid=spartanntp
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Judge orders 234,000 purged from Wisconsin voter rolls
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 12:40:19 PM »
  PORT WASHINGTON, Wis. – An Wisconsin judge on Friday ordered the state to remove hundreds of thousands of people from Wisconsin's voter rolls because they may have moved.
The case is being closely watched because of the state's critical role in next year's presidential race. Ozaukee County Judge Paul Malloy also denied the League of Women Voters of Wisconsin's petition to intervene.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/judge-orders-234000-purged-from-wisconsin-voter-rolls/ar-AAK6RkZ?ocid=spartanntp

"Any time people have to go through extra steps to vote, and certainly re-registering is a significant additional step, the result is that fewer people end up voting,"

Kommie Kaul is a POS lying rat bastard!  Nothing is as easy as registering...they do it ON election day...it's harder to buy a basket of BS at Target!

This clown is obviously a moron and a puppet.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.