Author Topic: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's dubious past clouds his current actions  (Read 49559 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's dubious past clouds his current actions
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2018, 05:12:41 PM »
  The only reason to talk to him is to hear his report and not to answer any questions. This is where he admits that he got nuthin.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2018, 07:26:58 AM »
As The Farce Continues...

Bannon, executive privilege and butthurt Progs and E-GOPers, oh my!

That stance infuriated lawmakers. Sources described the meeting as a “total free-for-all” and “brutal.”

“He doesn’t have any friends in that room,” one source said.

::hysterical::

Correction - He went into the meeting without any friends...  Lets be honest, despite Steve's personal eff ups...any Trump Team person going there enters the room without a friend in there...who the eff are these clowns kidding?!  Shows just how childish and useless they really are.  The latter days of the Roman Empire had better patricians than these fools!

Next up - Team Witch Hunt and the Dark Lords of Lies!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/bannon-plans-cooperate-special-counsel-russia-probe-source-says-n838271

I wish I could be interrogated by these goons...man would I have a field day telling them to GFT and ESAD!   ::whoohoo::
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 07:34:07 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2018, 11:34:57 AM »
"You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-23/jaw-dropping-text-message-fbi-agent-suggests-no-trump-collusion-russia

More proof Herr Mueller's Inquisition is all about appearances and keeping a negative light, no matter the amount of lies, deceit and duplicity needed...to keep it focused on The Big Lie!

And it is all based...on treasonous spying by Obama, Clinton and the entire Democrat apparatus!

Sack Mueller, then arrest and indict that stooge and all members of his cabal!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2018, 01:06:13 PM »
They've quietly dropped the "collusion" allegation; now it's "obstruction".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2018, 06:56:28 AM »
Pardon my French but f**k him!  HE is the obstruction!  HE is part of the "secret society" and their "insurance policy"!  Effing Chuckie Schumer knew when he let slip his little warning about pissing off the DeepState cabal!  HE/THEY are all part of the Shadow Government.

I'm tired of people tolerating this crap, I am tired period...

Had to vent.

Gratias tibi   ::hat-tip::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2018, 08:31:35 AM »
(sigh)

https://www.weaselzippers.us/372230-report-mueller-seeking-interview-with-trump-about-firing-comey-and-flynn/

Do these positions serve at the pleasure of the Executive, yes or no?

Thanks, have a nice day!

Don't forget to

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2018, 08:45:09 AM »
 No need to meet with him for any reason.  The only reason to talk with him and that's in front of cameras is to hear him say "I got Nuthin"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2018, 01:47:50 PM »
(sigh)

https://www.weaselzippers.us/372230-report-mueller-seeking-interview-with-trump-about-firing-comey-and-flynn/

Thanks, have a nice day!

Don't forget to

According to Levin -- and I agree with him -- Mueller is looking to build an obstruction case.  Even if Mueller doesn't charge him with that, or the ever useful "lying to the FBI" over minor memory lapses, Trump's presidency is mired in the muck and a Dem majority House has an impeachment tool.

Having Mueller submit written questions to answer in writing and that will be avoided, if DJT even condescends to do that, because, as you've written, he's done nothing outside his Presidential Authority.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2018, 06:58:43 AM »
(sigh)

Thanks, have a nice day!

Don't forget to

According to Levin -- and I agree with him -- Mueller is looking to build an obstruction case.  Even if Mueller doesn't charge him with that, or the ever useful "lying to the FBI" over minor memory lapses, Trump's presidency is mired in the muck and a Dem majority House has an impeachment tool.

Having Mueller submit written questions to answer in writing and that will be avoided, if DJT even condescends to do that, because, as you've written, he's done nothing outside his Presidential Authority.

The best thing he could do is nothing, let Herr Mueller wrap up his bogus crap...

I still cannot believe Sessions let himself be deceived into going along with this Secret Society insurance policy!  Senile old fool should have been tarred, feathered and railed out of town!

ETA - I admire Trump's sand...I also find it personally difficult if not impossible to give my enemies 1 millimeter...but in this case I think his adrenalin, ego and sense of honor are conspiring to plunge him into a no-win scenario.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/370620-trump-fighting-back-against-russia-probe-is-not-obstruction

I agree, opposition is not obstruction, but Herr Mueller is not interested in playing fair, the flimsiest of allegations will be used to make a case out of nothing, to this Shadow Government operative it is only the mere accusation that matters, the truth is immaterial and if and when it comes out will be so late in the game that nobody will give a rats ass, the Secret Society has decades of population conditioning to fall back on, their ally is apathy. 

Trump is right, but this decision could easily blow up in his face.

ETA - If Herr Mueller can help cover up Saudi involvement in 9/11 does anybody think he has any qualms over bringing down an elected President?

But hey, the Shadow Government/Secret Society/DeepState may be doing us a favor...if they depose a sitting President on a fraudulent basis while sweeping their own massive 10,000 times worse than Watergate crimes...it pretty much ensures the revolution goes hot and blood runs in the streets...so really either way we'll get there!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:43:47 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2018, 12:36:49 PM »
Guns are how a civil war ends. Politics is how it begins.

How do civil wars happen?

Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can’t settle the question through elections because they don’t even agree that elections are how you decide who’s in charge.

That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.
The Mueller investigation is about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election.

We all know that. But it’s not the first time they’ve done this.
The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn’t really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There’s a pattern here.

Trump didn’t really win the election. Bush didn’t really win the election. Every time a Republican president won an election this century, the Democrats insist he didn’t really win.

Now say a third Republican president wins an election in say, 2024.

What are the odds that they’ll say that he didn’t really win? Right now, it looks like 100 percent.

What do sure odds of the Dems rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don’t accept the results of any election that they don’t win.

It means they don’t believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections.

That’s a civil war.

There’s no shooting. At least not unless you count the attempt to kill a bunch of Republicans at a charity baseball game practice. But the Democrats have rejected our system of government.

This isn’t dissent. It’s not disagreement.

You can hate the other party. You can think they’re the worst thing that ever happened to the country. But then you work harder to win the next election. When you consistently reject the results of elections that you don’t win, what you want is a dictatorship.
Our system of government is based on the constitution, but that’s not the system that runs this country.

The left’s system is that any part of government that it runs gets total and unlimited power over the country.

If it’s in the White House, then the president can do anything. And I mean anything. He can have his own amnesty for illegal aliens. He can fine you for not having health insurance. His power is unlimited.

He’s a dictator.

But when Republicans get into the White House, suddenly the President can’t do anything. He isn’t even allowed to undo the illegal alien amnesty that his predecessor illegally invented.

A Democrat in the White House has “discretion” to completely decide every aspect of immigration policy. A Republican doesn’t even have the “discretion” to reverse him.

That’s how the game is played. That’s how our country is run.

When Democrats control the Senate, then Harry Reid and his boys and girls are the sane, wise heads that keep the crazy guys in the House in check.

But when Republicans control the Senate, then it’s an outmoded body inspired by racism.

When Democrats run the Supreme Court, then it has the power to decide everything in the country. But when Republicans control the Supreme Court, it’s a dangerous body that no one should pay attention to.

When a Democrat is in the White House, states aren’t even allowed to enforce immigration law. But when a Republican is in the White House, states can create their own immigration laws.

Under Obama, a state wasn’t allowed to go to the bathroom without asking permission. But under Trump, Jerry Brown can go around saying that California is an independent republic and sign treaties with other countries.

The Constitution has something to say about that.

Whether it’s Federal or State, Executive, Legislative or Judiciary, the left moves power around to run the country. If it controls an institution, then that institution is suddenly the supreme power in the land.

This is what I call a moving dictatorship.

There isn’t one guy in a room somewhere issuing the orders. Instead there’s a network of them. And the network moves around.

If the guys and girls in the network win elections, they can do it from the White House. If they lose the White House, they’ll do it from Congress. If they don’t have either one, they’ll use the Supreme Court.

If they don’t have either the White House, Congress or the Supreme Court, they’re screwed. Right?

Nope.

They just go on issuing them through circuit courts and the bureaucracy. State governments announce that they’re independent republics. Corporations begin threatening and suing the government.

There’s no consistent legal standard. Only a political one.
The only consistent pattern here is that the left decided to make it illegal to enforce __________ law.
That’s how it works. It’s the moving dictatorship. It’s the tyranny of the network.

You can’t pin it down. There’s no one office or one guy. It’s a network of them. It’s an ideological dictatorship. Some people call it the deep state. But that doesn’t even begin to capture what it is.

To understand it, you have to think about things like the Cold War and Communist infiltration.

A better term than Deep State is Shadow Government.

Parts of the Shadow Government aren’t even in the government. They are wherever the left holds power. It can be in the non-profit sector and among major corporations. Power gets moved around like a New York City shell game. Where’s the quarter? Nope, it’s not there anymore.

The shadow government is an ideological network. These days it calls itself by a hashtag #Resistance. Under any name, it runs the country. Most of the time we don’t realize that. When things are normal, when there’s a Democrat in the White House or a bunch of Democrats in Congress, it’s business as usual.

Even with most Republican presidents, you didn’t notice anything too out of the ordinary. Sure, the Democrats got their way most of the time. But that’s how the game is usually played.

It’s only when someone came on the scene who didn’t play the game by the same rules, that the network exposed itself. The shadow government emerged out of hiding and came for Trump.

And that’s the civil war.

This is a war over who runs the country. Do the people who vote run the country or does this network that can lose an election, but still get its agenda through, run the country?

We’ve been having this fight for a while. But this century things have escalated.

They escalated a whole lot after Trump’s win because the network isn’t pretending anymore. It sees the opportunity to delegitimize the whole idea of elections.

Now the network isn’t running the country from cover. It’s actually out here trying to overturn the results of an election and remove the president from office.
Civil wars swing around a very basic question. The most basic question of them all. Who runs the country?
America was founded on getting away from professional government. The British monarchy was a professional government. Like all professional governments, it was hereditary. Professional classes eventually decide to pass down their privileges to their kids.

America was different. We had a volunteer government. That’s what the Founding Fathers built.

This is a civil war between volunteer governments elected by the people and professional governments elected by… well… uh… themselves.

Of the establishment, by the establishment and for the establishment.

You know, the people who always say they know better, no matter how many times they screw up, because they’re the professionals. They’ve been in Washington D.C. politics since they were in diapers.

Freedom can only exist under a volunteer government. Because everyone is in charge. Power belongs to the people.

A professional government is going to have to stamp out freedom sooner or later. Freedom under a professional government can only be a fiction. Whenever the people disagree with the professionals, they’re going to have to get put down. That’s just how it is. No matter how it’s disguised, a professional government is tyranny.

Ours is really well disguised, but if it walks like a duck and locks you up like a duck, it’s a tyranny.

Volunteer governments are unjust. Professional governments are fair. That’s the credo of the left.
President Trump is what volunteer government is all about.
Trump isn’t in the club. He brought in a bunch of people who aren’t in the club with him.

Now we’re seeing what the pros do when amateurs try to walk in on them. They spy on them, they investigate them and they send them to jail. They use the tools of power to bring them down.

We’re in a civil war between conservative volunteer government and leftist professional government.

The pros have made it clear that they’re not going to accept election results anymore. They’re just going to make us do whatever they want. They’re in charge and we better do what they say.

That’s the war we’re in. And it’s important that we understand that.
This is a civil war over whether the American people are going to govern themselves. Or are they going to be governed.
The Trump years are going to decide if America survives.
The civil war is out in the open now and we need to fight the good fight. And we must fight to win.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2018/01/how-american-civil-war-happens.html

Best damn description of where we are and why that I have seen in one post!

And while he may not want to see the civil war get hot and have lead fly...how can it not go that way?  What avenues of reconciliation or peaceful resolution are our Establishment opponents allowing?  They are ignoring election results, they are actively trying to remove or so cripple an elected President as to render him removed in all but name, they are employing secret police tactics against him and his people, they are lying to the American people with impunity, the unelected bureaucrats in the Establishment continue to undermine the Constitution and Founding Principles, their operatives in the Courts are overstepping their authority and making laws and issuing dictates and their propagandists in the Goebbels Media are gleefully disseminating their lies to keep their ends by any means.  The odds are not looking favorable that they will allow a peaceful secession from the current Moving Tyranny.  What's left?  Just...one...thing...the Founders Option.  The Moving Dictatorship/Shadow Government is not going to disband itself, and if it does not allow us to opt out of their suicide pact...it will be a very real civil war.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 12:41:09 PM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2018, 09:30:11 AM »
Excellent rant Libertas! Glad you were able to get that off your chest ;'}

I've said all along that Trump was the "shock therapy" that America needed to restore our collective sanity, and I believe it more than ever.

Eight years of corruption, followed by eight years of feckless meandering, followed by eight more years of ultra corruption had left this nation in a state of shell-shock. There is no way that it could survive even a single term of the Clinton Crime Family.

Even as Trump draws back the curtain and reveals just how perverse and dysfunctional The Swarm has corrupted the entity we call the government, the evil little critters exposed are fighting back. They won't be going quietly.

On the occasion of the Trump administration's first anniversary I stand in awe - there is no way I could have weathered the shytstorm that has confronted Trump without going ballistic. He has taken on pure evil head-on and without flinching and I am impressed.

He stands unfazed and is just getting started.

Don't loosen those seatbelts just yet...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2018, 09:44:41 AM »
Excellent rant Libertas! Glad you were able to get that off your chest ;'}

I've said all along that Trump was the "shock therapy" that America needed to restore our collective sanity, and I believe it more than ever.

Eight years of corruption, followed by eight years of feckless meandering, followed by eight more years of ultra corruption had left this nation in a state of shell-shock. There is no way that it could survive even a single term of the Clinton Crime Family.

Even as Trump draws back the curtain and reveals just how perverse and dysfunctional The Swarm has corrupted the entity we call the government, the evil little critters exposed are fighting back. They won't be going quietly.

On the occasion of the Trump administration's first anniversary I stand in awe - there is no way I could have weathered the shytstorm that has confronted Trump without going ballistic. He has taken on pure evil head-on and without flinching and I am impressed.

He stands unfazed and is just getting started.

Don't loosen those seatbelts just yet...

And nobody in DC knows what the hell to do about it.  He's not stopping.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2018, 11:32:45 AM »
I agree, Trump is the catalyst, without him the Moving Dictatorship/Shadow Government and all its allies would not be exposed and exposing itself even more by their desperate attempts to stop him and reassert their dominance.  And no, at this point there is very little choice and nothing left to lose by going all-in to do as much damage as possible to this cabal...it is time to tighten the seatbelt as tight as it can go...and floor it!

Like I have said hundreds of times, this is a marker that has to be cashed in, a task that must be done so as to give good people time to prepare wisely and for the bad people to be put on notice the status quo will no longer be tolerated...and what will come will come...and any fault for blood and destruction and misery will be solely owned by our oppressors.

God's Will Be Done!!!

In the battle between good and evil, their is no glory in second place and there is no sitting out!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2018, 08:15:38 PM »
The moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the DemonRats continues to test new lows!

And the term "Schiffhead" is taking on a correspondingly ridiculousness!

The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.

DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call.

On an audio recording of the prank call posted online, Adam Schiff can be heard discussing the committee's Russia investigation and increasingly bizarre allegations about Trump with a man who claimed to be Andriy Parubiy, the chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament.

The call, made a year ago, was actually from two Russian comedians nicknamed 'Vovan' and 'Lexus' who have become notorious for their phony calls to high-ranking American officials and celebrities, including UN Ambassador Nikki Haley and Elton John.

Its existence was first reported by The Atlantic but not how a staff member working for the minority on the House Intelligence Committee pursued the information after the call.

Schiff's office said the congressman suspected the call was 'bogus' from the beginning and reported it to authorities afterward.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

Sure, Schiffhead knew...righhhhhht!

'I'll be in touch with the FBI about this. And we'll make arrangements with your staff. I think it probably would be best to provide these materials both to our committee and to the FBI,' said Schiff during the conversation, which lasted around eight minutes according to the recording posted to YouTube.

Yeah...he knew...he had dirt!

What a schmuck. 

Like Mueller, Schiff has zero credibility and zero integrity.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:37:38 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2018, 09:13:20 PM »
The moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the DemonRats continues to test new lows!

And the term "Schiffhead" is taking on a correspondingly ridiculousness!

The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.

DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call.

On an audio recording of the prank call posted online, Adam Schiff can be heard discussing the committee's Russia investigation and increasingly bizarre allegations about Trump with a man who claimed to be Andriy Parubiy, the chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament.

The call, made a year ago, was actually from two Russian comedians nicknamed 'Vovan' and 'Lexus' who have become notorious for their phony calls to high-ranking American officials and celebrities, including UN Ambassador Nikki Haley and Elton John.

Its existence was first reported by The Atlantic but not how a staff member working for the minority on the House Intelligence Committee pursued the information after the call.

Schiff's office said the congressman suspected the call was 'bogus' from the beginning and reported it to authorities afterward.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

Sure, Schiffhead knew...righhhhhht!

'I'll be in touch with the FBI about this. And we'll make arrangements with your staff. I think it probably would be best to provide these materials both to our committee and to the FBI,' said Schiff during the conversation, which lasted around eight minutes according to the recording posted to YouTube.

Yeah...he knew...he had dirt!

What a schmuck. 

Like Mueller, Schiff has zero credibility and zero integrity.

Won't shut him up for a second and MSM won't ask him about it.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2018, 01:04:02 PM »
  Won't shut him up for a second and MSM won't ask him about it.

The most infuriating part of this whole discussion. ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2018, 06:29:20 PM »

Troll level: Presidential

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2018, 09:10:42 PM »

I'm telling you.  Somebody will write a book about how he does it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2018, 07:18:05 AM »
 ::cool::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2018, 01:19:52 PM »

Dammit, that's hilarious. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson