Author Topic: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's dubious past clouds his current actions  (Read 49119 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I have no faith in this Fedcoat careerist.  Previously voiced concerns over his close relationship with Comey combined with his previous obedience to front groups for terrorists and is himself guilty of the nothingburger leveled at Trump when he pressured Bob Barr to go light on the Waco stormtroopers.

So, in the end I have no faith in Mr Mueller to behave himself, nor will anything ever brought against Trump be related to his stated mission, let alone rise to the stinking heights of Clinton and Seth Rich, Clinton and the revolving door national security breach that was her private email server loaded with classified information...or the legion of wrongdoing of the Clinton Foundation.  Certainly not on par with Obama's treason trail - using IRS as a weapon, using EPA as a weapon, using DOJ as a weapon, selling out to Iran and paying them off to keep their nuke program alive, creating and funding ISIS, paying PLO scum taxpayer funds, funding global infanticide, slush funds aplenty for cronies and political operatives, unprecedented spying on Americans, etc etc etc.

No, all that latter sh*t can be committed by progs morning noon and night without any worry of prosecution or persecution by fellow statist travelers...no the full force of the Deep State is always pointed at non-travelers no matter what.
 ::upsidedownflag::
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 12:53:00 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And since we're on the topic of dubious statist nutjobs...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/343344-dem-sen-chuck-schumer-wants-trump-to-testify-in-front-of-the-senate/

Seriously Chuckie?

::facepalm::

We know you're an insufferable ass and twice as stupid...thanks for the reminder... ::mooning::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/343344-dem-sen-chuck-schumer-wants-trump-to-testify-in-front-of-the-senate/

Seriously Chuckie?

We know you're an insufferable ass and twice as stupid...thanks for the reminder... ::mooning::

Trump should never have said that he would. Not that I worry about him it's the Dems that will take the opportunity to open up every closet door there is and make it up later.  But I would love to see him do a Caney when he told a Senator to go eff himself.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Seriously Chuckie?

Trump should never have said that he would. Not that I worry about him it's the Dems that will take the opportunity to open up every closet door there is and make it up later.  But I would love to see him do a Caney when he told a Senator to go eff himself.

I said from the get-go they should refuse on principle the naming of Special Counsel...and I would have thought somebody like Sessions who has been viciously attacked by Dem's in the past would take glee in telling them to eff off...but apparently Jeff is too genteel for that and might be under the mistaken impression this is a functioning republic not infiltrated up/down all-around with careerist statists, and to be sure the political neophyte factor comes into play and Trump's use of Twitter (which has mostly been effective)...

He did hire a good private attorney, anyway...these things have a habit of turning into a three-ring circus of official investigation by a clown who should recuse himself, a press that should recuse itself and a bunch of politicians only interested in preening their feathers to the dull masses...

God, I hate this era...

ETA - More I hate it when I am right...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/putin-meets-ethereum-founder-create-national-virtual-currency

Fair?

Impartial?

Trustworthy?

If Team Trump had any balls they would use this as a call to war.

Instead it will be a long slow death of a thousand cuts...

Yes.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 07:45:16 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.weaselzippers.us/343600-deputy-ag-rod-rosenstein-havent-seen-any-good-reason-to-fire-mueller/

Idiot ginned-up media meme...but the idiot answered the way those idiots wanted...thus solidifying his idiot Deep State loyalty for all to see...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/tom-cotton-made-a-correction-during-the-sessions-hearing-that-should-end-the-collusion-debate/

Yeah well...that may be...but Mueller & his team of hardcore proglodytes will find something totally unrelated with which to bully and demonize the Trump Admin with, and the Prog-parasites in politics and media will chant it like a pack of baboons...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I spent a little while trolling over at hill.com (I was bored - so sue me!). The consensus among the idiots is that drumpth (or however the fools misspell it) is guilty of obstruction and it' only moments before he is frog-marched out of the White House.

They've become as unhinged as the DUmp or huffnpuff. Of course I never bothered with attempting to reason with any of them - they are incapable of that. Taunting and insulting is the order of the day!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I spent a little while trolling over at hill.com (I was bored - so sue me!). The consensus among the idiots is that drumpth (or however the fools misspell it) is guilty of obstruction and it' only moments before he is frog-marched out of the White House.

They've become as unhinged as the DUmp or huffnpuff. Of course I never bothered with attempting to reason with any of them - they are incapable of that. Taunting and insulting is the order of the day!

They live inside such an isolated bubble...believing their own #FakeNews, that they're perplexed when reality doesn't align with what they believe is about to happen.

And, when their post-truth/postmodern beliefs don't match up, frustration crescendos & they want to resort to violence, because they think THEIR truth is THE truth and that it has been unconstitutionally violated.

-----------------------------------

...and there HAS to be a percentage of them that flat out know they're lying, making stuff up & spreading false/fake news to drive an agenda. And that has to take a toll on the mind @ some point.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:12:57 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Differentiation, nuance and (ignorant)  beliefs mean about as much to me as a progs worth as a human being...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Newt picks the low-hanging fruit...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-17/gingrich

...and the Geobbels Media still Lampoon's him for it. 

Latter Day America...what a sh*t-show!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Differentiation, nuance and (ignorant)  beliefs mean about as much to me as a progs worth as a human being...

Of course. And if they were simply non-actionable beliefs, who the f*ck would care?

But look where they're taking us & the culture: to the precipice of the reality of Americans [soon-to-be] killing fellow Americans on-line @ Starbucks, or in shopping malls...over post-truth "beliefs" that have zero grounding in actual truth.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Of course. And if they were simply non-actionable beliefs, who the f*ck would care?

But look where they're taking us & the culture: to the precipice of the reality of Americans [soon-to-be] killing fellow Americans on-line @ Starbucks, or in shopping malls...over post-truth "beliefs" that have zero grounding in actual truth.

Yes...and the "soon-to-be" will be because too many sold out to prog lies and those who have not are hardening even more in the face of increasing hatred openly directed at them...let's see how that works out for their utopian prospects.

This Mueller Star Chamber is an example of statist bullying under legal guise meant to punish one who isn't playing by the statist rules.  Why is it only statist get off or are never even looked into? The answer is obvious.  Time to go out of the losers playbook and into the statist playbook....if one of more of these high profile shysters on Mueller's Inquest were to have odd suicides by nailgun or robberies gone wrong with nothing taken and tools found in the non- dominant hand...perhaps the ending will be different.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's dubious past clouds his current actions
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2017, 07:03:33 AM »
Wassergate...

http://commoncts.blogspot.com/2017/07/debbie-gate-boom-imran-awan-had-access.html

All the filth is on the demonrat plantation...it is Mueller and his ilk that deserves prosecution!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 12:39:33 PM »
Yes...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/351374-house-judiciary-member-mueller-legally-required-to-resign-over-conflict-of-interest/

If he is incapable of doing the right thing, he and his entire staff should be summarily discharged!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2017, 07:05:29 AM »
As usual...these special fusterclucks just go mining for whatever ridiculous goose chase gets their privates tingling...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-impanels-washington-grand-jury-in-russia-probe-1501788287

Smear campaign, barren money trail...whatever...all while IGNORING the real complicity and Obama, Clinton and the entire democrat operation and its deep, heavy painfully-visible ties to Russia and Ukraine...

More on this topic here - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-03/pcr-witch-hunt-donald-trump-surpasses-salem

Justice, yeah right!

H/T-TPC

PS - Traitor Alert!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/351759-senators-propose-bill-keeping-trump-from-firing-mueller/

Thanks, if not on The List before, surely on it now.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 07:49:45 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2017, 04:31:03 PM »
My list, too.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero