Author Topic: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's dubious past clouds his current actions  (Read 49453 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's dubious past clouds his current actions
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2018, 05:59:41 PM »
This dirty bastard should never have been allowed to investigate this, or anything!!!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/975866572052025344.html

FBI is filled with scum like this!  ::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2018, 07:39:39 PM »
  What's the ruination of a few WOPS compare to Mueller's reputation as a law enforcement officer.  That Nazi walks free and easy his family in tact and the shameless f**k holds the world in the palm of his hand.    He kept them in prison out of fear that they would go after him personally.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2018, 11:36:34 AM »
And nobody even nominally on our side even brought this up when he was named...this alone should have disqualified him...he should have been pressured to recuse himself from the post and if not outright fired!  And why that sh*t-eater Rosenstein isn't canned yet I do not understand.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2018, 12:36:20 PM »
And nobody even nominally on our side even brought this up when he was named...this alone should have disqualified him...he should have been pressured to recuse himself from the post and if not outright fired!  And why that sh*t-eater Rosenstein isn't canned yet I do not understand.

Rosenstein is being kept where he can be watched and that's where he should be cause he's watching his Ps and Qs. As for the other one if you think for one second that anybody did any research on him before they shot their mouths off you're hung over.  The ones that knew had nothing to say and the others too effing lazy to order somebody in their office to do it.  I'm not even saying doing it themselves but have somebody get off their asses and start turning over stones.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2018, 12:57:02 PM »

Rosenstein is being kept where he can be watched and that's where he should be cause he's watching his Ps and Qs. As for the other one if you think for one second that anybody did any research on him before they shot their mouths off you're hung over.  The ones that knew had nothing to say and the others too effing lazy to order somebody in their office to do it.  I'm not even saying doing it themselves but have somebody get off their asses and start turning over stones.

I wish I was hung over...damn pills the doc has me on are making me abstain...so I am crabbier than normal.  But yeah, you are right on the rest.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2018, 02:45:02 PM »
I've given up on Sessions...he is the wrong man in the wrong place at precisely the wrong time!  Just the other day he was reasserting his rightness in recusing himself!

And I think this analysis of what the AG can do is spot on, bur Sessions appears to be maniacally opposed to any attempt to reign in Herr Mueller's fishing expedition.

And his refusal to stray from the IG review of DOJ abuse in the Obama Admin is going to add to the animosity building in the White House and Congress and places the outcome all on the IG, if the IG report is limp or toothless, all Hell is going to break loose!

And Herr Mueller shows no signs of slowing down his Beria-style witch hunt and is grabbing people at airports!

Tired of sheep giving knives to wolves and the sheep proudly baring their necks to them!   ::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2018, 06:31:28 PM »
  How many times have we said Sessions better this or that? Frankly I'm sick of saying it.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2018, 12:50:38 AM »
  How many times have we said Sessions better this or that? Frankly I'm sick of saying it.

I'm beginning to think he's just there for decor.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2018, 07:24:22 AM »
The infamous s cret memo for as dated 8/2/17, Herr Mueller raided Manfort's home 7/26/17...so Mueller didn't even have his illegally vague authority in hand!

Fascism is alive and well.

Give me a ring when people decide to end it.

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2018, 11:07:01 AM »
The infamous s cret memo for as dated 8/2/17, Herr Mueller raided Manfort's home 7/26/17...so Mueller didn't even have his illegally vague authority in hand!

Fascism is alive and well.

Give me a ring when people decide to end it.

Unfortunately, for Mueller (we pray), the memorandum is now evidence in a court proceeding. 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2018, 08:09:15 PM »
Unfortunately, for Mueller (we pray), the memorandum is now evidence in a court proceeding.

You make me laugh. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2018, 01:01:12 PM »
The proceeding I have in mind is one of traitors like Herr Mueller receiving their well-earned justice!

In other news...

The traitor McCabe's money trail - https://www.weaselzippers.us/380764-guess-whos-behind-the-andrew-mccabe-gofundme-which-has-raised-500000/

Filthy proglodyte shyster firm.  Wouldn't be surprised if the Incubus Soros kicked in as well.  If it's evil he always as a hand in it.

And the vile treasonous snake Brennan!  Dear God what loathsome demonic creature that bastard is!

This is so spot on! -

A former CIA station chief says that former CIA Director John Brennan “is doing Putin’s bidding” by publicly attacking and speculating about President Donald Trump.

In an article at Cipher Brief, a national security website, CIA veteran Daniel Hoffman says that Brennan’s recent remarks play right into Putin’s hands.

“As a former KGB officer and director of its successor, the FSB, Putin’s weapons of choice for this covert campaign are espionage, and influence operations that target our political differences to weaken and divide us,” writes Hoffman.

Hoffman, who spent five years working in Moscow, argues that Putin “knows what makes our society tick” and understands that “the best way to soil our democratic process is to link it with a touch of conspiracy, i.e. to the Kremlin.”

“He is acutely aware of the value to Russia of exacerbating the political tension that grips our country. Putin’s goal is to weaken our democratic institutions, including intelligence community agencies, which are responsible for countering Russia’s espionage onslaught on our country,” he writes.

Hoffman asserts that Brennan’s “cringe worthy” tweets and recent speculation that Putin is blackmailing Trump has added to the political polarization that Putin seeks. (RELATED: John Brennan Speculates That Putin Is Blackmailing Trump)

“I think he’s afraid of the Russian president,” Brennan said of Trump in a March interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“They may have something on him personally that they could always roll out and make his life more difficult.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/05/john-brennan-putin-donald-trump/

Brennan should be in a pillory awaiting his treason trial!!!  And by no means his that asshole alone!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2018, 07:51:25 AM »
FBI raids home, office and hotel of Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen.  First Manafort, now Cohen.  And sheeple still think they live in a functioning Republic.

Enough!

The Trump Presidency exposed what has been here for years...the lawless DeepState running rogue.

The real Constutional Crisis keeps revealing itself with each peel of the rotting onion.

The harvest is ripe, let the reaping commence.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2018, 04:21:54 PM »
 ::hysterical::

I could have posted this in Entertainment too...get a load of this!

https://www.trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/?from=@

HTF summons the basement dwelling minions to rally support for a politically-motivated witch hunt?

Oh, MorOn.Org!

::laughonfloor::

Yes, we will all be prepared to flood that site with Go-Trump-Go messages, thanks!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 04:26:07 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Team Mueller starting to get exposed as the PR-seeking trash they are?

Three separate judges - Sullivan in Flynn case (unredacted exculpatory evidence), Ellis in Manafort case (unredacted Rosenstein Special Counsel order & scope of inquiry and his belief this unrelated business is only meant to pressure the defendant) and Friedrich in the 13accused Russian's case (openly derriding Meuller's case, saying they never expected the defendants in court as they thought the Concord outfit would settle to make it all go away....now Mueller is facing uncomfortable discovery issues) - all three challenging Mueller's flimsy cases!

Could the original Flynn plea been a long-playing baiting?

Either way the pushback on the over-reaching PR-seeking coup-assisting Op of Herr Mueller has begun!

More!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, Judge Friedrich is denying Mueller's request to delay the first hearing!  Bwuhaahaaa!  f**king Meller even tried to get Concord to bite on a summons via Russian Govt!  And the Judge sides with Concord!  Put up or shut up time!

And Trump keeps slamming them all!  Which I think is right both on the facts and in effect...best way to treat bullies is to punch them in the face!

I hope this is just the beginning if bloodying up these bullies!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And check this out...

https://iotwreport.com/til-john-kerry-and-bob-mueller-went-to-prep-school-together/

Color us not surprised one effing bit, eh?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, and more Russian connections...on the Obama/Clinton/Mueller side!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/daniels-lawyer-cohen-got-500k-russian-oligarch-viktor-vekselberg-n872481

And this whore lawyer is a real piece of scat...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/09/avenatti-michael-cohen-israel/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_medium=Social

...stiffed a small businessman some $160k and owes the IRS millions in back taxes...and then he slanders the wrong Cohen.

Hang that asshole too!

Here's the link to Establishment Puppet McCain admitting he passed along the politically-motivated made-up Steele Dossier on Trump!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mccain-confirms-he-gave-trump-dossier-to-comey-duty-demanded-i-do-it/

I say hang that bastard first before he can croak!

I swear these statists want BITS!

They think we won't be their Huckleberry's?!

https://youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0