Author Topic: Golly Toronto, whats the problem? Are you not "progressive"? Don't like "Smart"?  (Read 3424 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/jun/06/toronto-smart-city-google-project-privacy-concerns

Smart Growth

Smart Cars

Smart Meters

Smart City

Come on Progressives, this is your glorious world of next Tuesday (H/T-TPC) that is coming for you all one way or another...don't you want to be a leader and in the inside?

What's the deal?  It's SMART!!!

::pokeineye::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
"Deputy mayor Ana Bailão told Guardian Cities via email that privacy and data are some “of the most significant challenges facing our society today” and that councillors would review any concerns raised over the project."

Why are they waiting for the public to  raise concerns?  Why aren't they the elected officials jumping in and raising concerns for the people that trusted them with their votes.  Let me tell you, they are being rewarded to run interference for the over lords that are about to mine their citizens for all they're worth that's why.

Any project like that should be shut down instantly and made public for the world to see.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It is a sure sign that societal die-back has begun...soon to be followed by actual dying of its members.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.