Topics > The Police State

Police state + militarized police tactics + PC/Diversity/MultiCulti + Islaminals

<< < (7/7)

Pandora:
I hope they hang him.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Pandora on December 03, 2018, 01:49:46 PM ---I hope they hang him.

--- End quote ---

By the nuts.

Libertas:
Yeah...sadly nothing like any of that in the Peoples Shathole of Minnestupid...the criminal-coddling death-penalty-shunning DFLers here nixed capital punishment eons ago...and life sentences mean little in this area as well...not to mention the tainted sea of libiot lawyers that always create a more criminal-friendly environment...plus being not white and Islaminal means they'll bend over backwards easier...and then there's the prog media that will soft-peddle everything so as to not upset that so-called community...

A snuffing in prison is about the best we can expect...

Libertas:
See?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/mn-police-officer-mohamed-noor-found-guilty-of-murder-of-justine-damond-while-responding-to-her-911-call/

Pansies convict on 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter...not 2nd degree murder...should have been at least 2nd degree murder but that would require the pansy DA going for 1st & 2nd!

The first carries a max penalty of 25 years...the latter is a crapshoot since Minnesota is so inconsistent on its sentences...what are the odds this asshole gets off light?

Pretty good in this sh*thole state.

Like I said, a prison shanking is the best hope for justice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version