Author Topic: Police state + militarized police tactics + PC/Diversity/MultiCulti + Islaminals  (Read 13128 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Equals a Somali Mohammadan killer on the police force in Minneapolis...

http://iotwreport.com/muslim-cop-shoots-white-woman-for-absolutely-no-reason/

Totally un-sane.

Hopefully Minneapolis gets sued into bankruptcy and this moron never sees the light of day one way or another.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I'm shocked to find previous complaints after this RoP member!

/

https://www.weaselzippers.us/349279-cop-who-shot-unarmed-minneapolis-woman-had-prior-complaints/

Of course the source is outside the US, certainly outside Minneapolis!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4705434/Minnesota-cop-shot-dead-Sydney-woman-investigation.html

So...when does WLM take to the streets and burn sh*t and beat the crap out of random Somali-looking folk?

Where is the Mayor to kiss WLM asses?  Where are the WLM leaders at, they get invites to the White House?  WTF?!

Where's the media coverage for WLM?  Where's the justice?  Where's the humanity?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Ohferf**ksake!!!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/349444-cop-heard-loud-sound-before-shooting-justine-damond-and-is-refusing-to-cooperate-with-investigators/

WTF does any of this BS have to do with discharging your weapon with reckless disregard of the outcome...which in this case is nothing short of premeditated?!

Not cooperating?  f**k him!  If the partner isn't being forthcoming...prosecute his ass as an accessory to 1st degree murder!

If not, then The List grows!!!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Does the dingbat mayor and Police Chief still have his back?

::pullhair::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
He fired his weapon seven times from within the vehicle and across/past his partner -- also a newbie.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Mayor "Bicycle" Betsy?   ::hysterical::  Hardcore diversity-ass-kissing prog?!  You're killin' me Todd!  That dipsh*t is looking for answers from another diversity-ass-kissing dipsh*t Chief Jenee "clearly a tragic death" Harteau who is punting and asking for an "independent" investigation...which means the BCA which is rife with proglodyte filth itself...so...

You knew that quip of yours would get me started...didntchya?!

More confirmation - http://iotwreport.com/celebrated-muslim-cop-kills-woman-mayor-betsy-hodges-says-we-cant-compel-officer-to-make-a-statement/

Kissing the ass of death-cult invaders is all progs do consistently...that and lie, cheat and steal!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 07:34:46 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I didn't realize my district went Full Retard and elected a teachers' union thug.

http://www.shotinthedark.info/wp/?p=63869

But yes, C-Wad has the cop's back.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
If people had any sense...the masters would be running down the streets for their lives...

ETA - And this just keeps getting creepier...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/why-did-minneapolis-police-search-justine-damonds-home-after-they-killed-her/

I guess warrants don't have to specify jack sh*t anymore...if that's the case why even need one?  If they can do whatever they want anytime they want for any reason they want...where the f**k is the rule of law at anyway?!

We are at the knock-knock (if you even get a knock!) phase where the answer is BLAM!!!

I mean if a noise of any kind no matter its source is sufficient justification for a badge to blow away an unarmed citizen...then there can be nothing preventing an armed citizen responding in kind, right?

Her man is going to have to sue this city into the dirt...no matter how long it takes...

Oh, and another genius Murderapolis Progtard running to unseat Bicycle Betsy has a brilliant idea -

https://www.weaselzippers.us/350637-what-could-possibly-go-wrong-minneapolis-dem-mayoral-candidate-proposes-disarming-police-of-guns/

Ray Dehn...real man of genius!

See the bizzare shapes progs twist themselves into into avoiding unwanted questions why a cheered-on muzzie import gunned down an unarmed woman through his squad car and endangered his partner sitting on that side of the vehicle?

Part of me says "do it"...let the ferals go on a never-ending killing spree in that city...when it turns into Detroit nobody left worth a damn will be any where near it...

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:40:07 PM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
It's easy for me to say fluke it, as I'm 8,000 miles away. 

::popcorn::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Hell, I'm ten-times closer and still say fluke-it!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
FYI - Somebody been posting fake official looking signs...

Pretty accurate though.

Pound of flesh (and then some) offered to outraged city leaders with the Harteau resignation...but they'll just hire another diversity ass-clown anyway, so...

Probably more trigger-happy muzzie cops coming...

Back to fluke it...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
And I thought New Orleans was bad....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The stupid is so deep...it almost seems bottomless!

Mohamed Noor, the Muslim cop who shot an unarmed woman, Justine Damond, had been fast-tracked onto the force so that the Minneapolis police could showcase their “diversity.” Now it looks as if the Minneapolis Police Department was trying to do it again with Ahmed Mohamed Jama. After the shooting of Justine Damond, there was no reevaluation of the wisdom of hiring police officers based on their religion and ethnicity rather than their merit. And so here we go again.

“Rookie Cop Breaks the Law Night Before Swearing-In Ceremony,” by Preya Samsundar, Alpha News, August 12, 2017:

MINNEAPOLIS — A Minneapolis man has been charged with Threats of Violence (Intent to Terrorize), the night before being sworn in as a Minneapolis Police Officer.

Ahmed Mohamed Jama, 29, threatened his wife with bodily harm after an argument on August 1. The criminal complaint, filed on August 4, states authorities to a report of past action domestic assault. Jama’s wife told authorities that he threatened to “shoot her in the head” because he would “get away with it.” Jama denied making the threat.

According to his personnel file, Jama first started working with the Minneapolis Police Department as a Police Cadet.

Jama filed paperwork to become a Police Cadet in August of 2016, a similar training program that Officer Mohamed Noor, the Minneapolis Officer who shot Justine Damond in July….

As Alpha News reported, MPD looked to clear up any confusion regarding time spent training. Noor spent more than a year after going through the police cadet training for the Minneapolis Police Department, while Jama started out as a Community Service Officer before working his way up to officer.

“At this point, the probationary employee you’ve inquired about, who has never worked in the capacity of a Minneapolis Police Officer, is on administrative leave,” Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said in a statement. “I am aware of the serious charges and will take appropriate action when necessary. The Office of Police Conduct Review has opened up a case into this matter.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/minneapolis-muslim-charged-with-threatening-to-shoot-his-wife-the-night-before-being-sworn-in-as-a-cop

These sh*theads didn't learn a damn thing, did they?  Well, heck...they all a bunch of Sharia-kissing losers anyway...I don't know what they're doing looking into this at all or putting the moron on Admin leave...Allah & Mohammad in that buttwipe manual for 7th century savages says they can mutilate and beat and rape and kill their women all damn day, so...WTF?

I ever get pulled over by one of these cultists...I'm gonna claim preemptive self-defense on blow their ass away!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 01:53:38 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  What the wrongful death suit hasn't been filed yet?? Wait till they see that number come at them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Good vantage point to see invading waves of commies...should the mainland be so bold...

Funny you say "cool down"...by MN standards it almost appears cool...being overcast...cloud cover probably just traps in more humidity there.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Just get it back in the 80's, I'll be good to go. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Still...still no action on locking this POS up for life for cold-blooded murder?!

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/12/in-the-damond-case-still-waiting.php

WTF?!

No justice, no peace...We the People will have to put this murdering scum down!!!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/367058-minneapolis-police-brace-for-backlash-on-decision-over-officer-in-justine-damond-shooting-whatever-it-is/

Uhh huh...usually it's fear of the Cultists going apesh*t they all fear more than us...one day, soon (it is waaaay overdue) that dynamic is going to have to be vigorously upended!!!

Oh, and BTW...for those not already in the know...Freeman is just another in a long line of Proglodyte garbage infesting all levels of Twin Cities government...so...the chances of this asshole making the right decision is not correlated to anything rational...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 11:46:07 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well, the PC/Diversity/MultiCulti part of this nightmarish equation is about to gain more weight...

The city of Minneapolis may fire its police psychology evaluator because his tests screened out too many minority candidates, despite already lowering psych evaluations far below the national standard.

The July police shooting of Justine Damond triggered the city to scrutinize its psychological standards for police, with many claiming they’d become lax. Psychiatrist Thomas Gratzer has run psych testing for the Minneapolis police for the past five years, and in that time, he has eliminated four of the five tests used to determine whether a candidate is fit to be an officer, APM reported Thursday. Now, Gratzer is facing firing not for gutting his standard, but for screening out too many minorities.

Mohamed Noor, the officer who shot Damond, is Somali and was one of 200 cops approved by Gratzer’s standards over the past five years, which were already far below the national standard.

Minneapolis used a more standard five-test procedure up until 2012, and according to a 2004 federal study, those tests worked. The study found that the officers flagged as concerning by the tests were three times more likely to engage in misconduct, APM reported.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/367790-minneapolis-to-reduce-police-psych-testing-after-screening-out-too-many-minorities/

First, Noor should be arrested, convicted and hung for murder, period.

Second...for God's sake stay the hell out of Minneapolis...this psychotic community is about to shoot up to #1 in the crazy killer cops rankings!!!

It ain't worth risking death...avoid the City of Minneapolis at all costs!  Especially if you are white!  These animals hate white people like you cannot believe!  You have been warned!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Regarding that psycho Somali Minneapolis cop who shot that woman in her nightgown ...

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/941844798339670016
Minneapolis To Reduce Police Psych Testing After Screening Out Too Many Minorities

ANDERS HAGSTROM
Justice Reporter
1:53 PM 12/15/2017
The city of Minneapolis may fire its police psychology evaluator because his tests screened out too many minority candidates, despite already lowering psych evaluations far below the national standard.

The July police shooting of Justine Damond triggered the city to scrutinize its psychological standards for police, with many claiming they’d become lax. Psychiatrist Thomas Gratzer has run psych testing for the Minneapolis police for the past five years, and in that time, he has eliminated four of the five tests used to determine whether a candidate is fit to be an officer, APM reported Thursday. Now, Gratzer is facing firing not for gutting his standard, but for screening out too many minorities.

I think you missed the post Libertas made just before yours.  Or did I miss something?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"