Author Topic: Police state + militarized police tactics + PC/Diversity/MultiCulti + Islaminals  (Read 13109 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I'm having deja vu all over again!

H/T - Yogi Berra

Update to this sorry story -

This is pathetic....

Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman told a group of union members Wednesday that he does not have enough evidence to decide yet whether he'll file charges against Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor, and he blamed "investigators" for not doing their jobs.

Noor fatally shot Justine Ruszczyk from the passenger seat of his squad car through the driver's side window after he and his partner, officer Matthew Harrity, responded to a 911 call on July 15.

Ruszczyk, known professionally as Justine Damond, had called police to report that she thought she'd heard a woman yell for help outside her home in Minneapolis' Fulton neighborhood, telling the 911 operator she was worried someone was being attacked.

Twin Cities Coalition for Justice 4 Jamar posted the prosecutor's conversation with a group of union members during the Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation holiday reception Wednesday night on the activist group's Facebook page.

Freeman's remarks came after one of the activists asked him why he hadn't yet announced charges in the case against Noor.

"I've got to have the evidence and I don't have it yet. And let me just say, it's not my fault," Freeman said in the video. "So if it isn't my fault, who didn't do their jobs? ... Investigators, and they don't work for me. And they haven't done their job."

Freeman did not say specifically which investigators he was talking about or the agency they worked for.

State investigators from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension took over the case following the shooting. On Sept. 12, the BCA said it had completed its investigation into the shooting and turned it over to Freeman to consider whether to charge Noor with a crime.

Freeman has said that he expected to review the evidence and make a decision by the end of the year on whether to charge Noor in the shooting.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said in a statement that it continues to work with Freeman's office on "this ongoing investigation" and that the entire agency file will be available "once the case is closed."

Ruszczyk's shooting death sent shock waves through the police force and the city that were felt across the country and the world. It led to the ouster of Minneapolis Police Chief Janee Harteau.

In the conversation on the video, Freeman explained to the union members "I have to prove beyond reasonable doubt the moment he shot the gun, he feared for his life. And he used force because he thought he was gonna be killed. But I can't, he won't answer my questions. Because he doesn't have to, OK? We all have Fifth Amendment rights, and I respect that."

Noor has declined to speak with investigators. Freeman added that Harrity, Noor's partner who was driving the squad car at the time of the shooting, didn't provide enough information to bring charges.

Freeman explained that he must analyze the shooting extensively with physical evidence, along with use of force expert analysis of the incident, before coming to a decision to charge Noor.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/12/14/ruszczyk-damond-freeman-noor-minneapolis-police-shooting

There is so much ridiculous vomit-inducing bullsh*t going on here it just stagers the fricken mind!  Welcome to Minnestupid!  Freeman is a cocksucking progressive weakling, these investigators a similarly effing useless tools of progressive politicians!

This is the exact opposite of a difficult case. 

This murderous piece of Satanic pIsslamic filth murdered an unarmed women while sitting on his ass in a squad car and fired across his partners seat through the squad car and into the innocent body of a white woman.  None of those facts are in dispute, none of those facts are indicative of anything approaching a justified use of force...they indicate a wreckless and psychotic level of malice.

It is cases like this that will give rise to the inevitable vigilante activity that oppressed people will be forced to...people like this asshole are going to get strung up, it's a matter of when not if...the uselessness of these dogmatic progressive idiots makes it a certainty.  Their duotrigintillion-down (1099) on stupid by further lowering police standards will result in the acquisition of more psychotic murderous thugs like Mohamed Noor to roam the streets of Minneapolis...and the Progs are all damn happy about it!

Welcome to Hell!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
I think you missed the post Libertas made just before yours.  Or did I miss something?
Yes I did. Oops. Same story.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
In the conversation on the video, Freeman explained to the union members "I have to prove beyond reasonable doubt the moment he shot the gun, he feared for his life. And he used force because he thought he was gonna be killed. But I can't, he won't answer my questions. Because he doesn't have to, OK? We all have Fifth Amendment rights, and I respect that."

Noor has declined to speak with investigators. Freeman added that Harrity, Noor's partner who was driving the squad car at the time of the shooting, didn't provide enough information to bring charges.

What an idiot. Freeman can file charges and let the jury decide. Maybe he charges something less than second degree murder.

Noor can testify he feared for his life or refuse to  testify. The jury is not allowed to make a negative inference from his refusal to testify but they don't have to make up a positive inference either.

Noor shot the woman.  If he refuses to testify I don't think there is a single piece of evidence to support his self defence argument. Am I missing something here?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
If the Leftists have their way, this beautiful and beloved woman will have been sacrificed on the altar of Islam. There is no greater facilitator of Islamic evil on this planet, than Leftists who insist these animals must live among civilized human beings.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Freeman knows who's blood-tainted water he is carrying!  If charges came...that other officer would be compelled to testify on the stand, be treated as a hostile witness...he would be in violation of his oath, not that latter day goons GAFF about such quaint notions like Duty, Honor, Country!  No doubt that POS would refuses to answer defense questioning!  Unacceptable!  I would then file obstruction charges against that asshole and fire him from the force!

Welcome to the Chickensh*t States of Kissing Evil Asses and for the Pure Evil for which They Stand!  If you are not with Team Evil, you will be oppressed, you will be left to die, you will enjoy no rights from Your Creator!  You'll get what you get, or else!

::upsidedownflag::

All these dirty bastards should be swinging from streetlights...if people actually gave a damn...

Justice is not coming from these traitors!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This isn't surprising...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/368873-minneapolis-police-remove-memorial-in-honor-of-justine-damond/

The Minneapolis mayor-elect added to the condemnation on Saturday, calling the shrine ‘disgusting’.

‘I condemn the perpetrators and their tactics in the strongest possible terms,’ Frey said in a statement.

‘Identity Evropa and those who share their values have no place in our city. Hate has no place in Minneapolis. Period.’

Frey is just another in a long line of successively useless progressive asswipes who see BLM not as a terrorist organization or Islam as an existential threat...no, the real enemy is those not in their tribe...

...this pain in the ass white broad and her kin and friends are racists getting in the way of a beautiful story of diversity and as such they need to be put in their place!!!

These idiots will triple, quadruple-down on their insanity...

Like IL, CA & NY people are going to start leaving Shatholeapolis in droves...because in no way is this retrograde area going to get better...

The suck has only just begun...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
I guess they were 'white nationalist'  candles. Obvious thoughtcrime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5212337/Justine-Damond-Police-remove-white-nationalist-memorial.html
'We cannot allow it': US police remove memorial created by 'white nationalists' in honour of Australian woman shot dead in her pyjamas by a Somali-American cop

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/26/05/47929A7500000578-5212337-image-a-14_1514267198840.jpg

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Freeman is such a proglodyte putz!

Creeping along...too chickensh*t to do what is right...too frightened of upsetting the feral Somalians...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/372335-hennepin-county-attorney-convening-grand-jury-in-justine-damond-shooting/

It's too bad it wasn't Freeman's child gunned down by this wonderful pile of diversity!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Murderer Noor finally charged...though I do not trust these Mpls prog prosecutors or judges or any progs on a jury to behave intelligently...we'll see where this goes...

Goebbels Media & Invaders & SJW a-holes I know for certain to be biased!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6451121/U-S-cop-shot-dead-Australian-woman-pyjamas-called-help-intended-kill-her.html

Justified upgrade in charge that will be carried through...or progressive plan to botch the case and let the typical murderous Mohammadan off?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I hope they hang him.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
I hope they hang him.

By the nuts.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah...sadly nothing like any of that in the Peoples Shathole of Minnestupid...the criminal-coddling death-penalty-shunning DFLers here nixed capital punishment eons ago...and life sentences mean little in this area as well...not to mention the tainted sea of libiot lawyers that always create a more criminal-friendly environment...plus being not white and Islaminal means they'll bend over backwards easier...and then there's the prog media that will soft-peddle everything so as to not upset that so-called community...

A snuffing in prison is about the best we can expect...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
See?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/mn-police-officer-mohamed-noor-found-guilty-of-murder-of-justine-damond-while-responding-to-her-911-call/

Pansies convict on 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter...not 2nd degree murder...should have been at least 2nd degree murder but that would require the pansy DA going for 1st & 2nd!

The first carries a max penalty of 25 years...the latter is a crapshoot since Minnesota is so inconsistent on its sentences...what are the odds this asshole gets off light?

Pretty good in this sh*thole state.

Like I said, a prison shanking is the best hope for justice.