Author Topic: Rent-seeking Climate Cultists at UCLA - All dogs and cats must be slayed!!!  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.weaselzippers.us/351795-ucla-study-pet-dogs-and-cats-play-a-significant-role-in-global-warming/

I disagree...I think all cultists need to be slayed...imagine a world without them!   ::whoohoo::

Do it for the children...and the pets!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
And what goes in, must come out. In terms of waste, Okin noted, feeding pets also leads to about 5.1 million tons of feces every year, roughly equivalent to the total trash production of Massachusetts.

I say just nuke Massof2sh*ts.  Just more Cali liberal logic, kill all cats and dogs because they are major contributors to CO2, but we still need to save the freshwater smelt, so off with the cat and dog heads, but we can not dam the rivers and streams that provide water to California's agricultural land used to grow the food we need to feed humans because the smelt may die off.  smh

Not to mention the latest land grab that eliminates cattle grazing land in the Sierras to protect the Yellow Leg Frogs (even though only 100 have been sighted in the last 10 years) from extinction (they may already be gone too).
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
And what goes in, must come out. In terms of waste, Okin noted, feeding pets also leads to about 5.1 million tons of feces every year, roughly equivalent to the total trash production of Massachusetts.

I say just nuke Massof2sh*ts.  Just more Cali liberal logic, kill all cats and dogs because they are major contributors to CO2, but we still need to save the freshwater smelt, so off with the cat and dog heads, but we can not dam the rivers and streams that provide water to California's agricultural land used to grow the food we need to feed humans because the smelt may die off.  smh

Not to mention the latest land grab that eliminates cattle grazing land in the Sierras to protect the Yellow Leg Frogs (even though only 100 have been sighted in the last 10 years) from extinction (they may already be gone too).

Works for me!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/351860-mass-rmv-employees-accused-of-making-fake-ids-for-illegal-aliens-fraudulently-registering-them-to-vote-in-boston/

They are just a bunch of criminals supporting other criminals and terrorists anyway...it would make perfect sense to wipe them off the map!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.