Author Topic: Bibi to Barry - Indefensible  (Read 6602 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Bibi to Barry - Indefensible
« on: May 19, 2011, 02:36:33 PM »
1967 borders!  As soon as I heard that Netanyahu's response was chiseled in stone.  Obamakov is desperate to repair his cred with his lunatic base and will throw Jews under the bus to achieve it.  But then throwing Jews under the bus comes natural to this bastard doesn't it?!

::mooning::

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/19/obamas-mideast-speech-offers-punishment-praise/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Bibi to Barry - Indefensible
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »
This is unreal.  I truly believe Duh Wun believes he can do any damn thing he wants, say anything he wants, and everybody else is required to jump.  Unfortunately, in too many instances, this is exactly how events are playing out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 02:59:20 PM »
At least Bibi is one of the few who can and will tell Barry where to jump!

::thumbsup::

Sure would be nice if he had a lot more support though!

::angry::

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 03:15:18 PM »
I read where this has been the US stance for several years.  The obamamessiah is the only one who has gone out and really stressed it though.  Can this guy(?) just STFU?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 03:26:04 PM »
Apparently not.  "It's good to be King".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 03:27:12 PM »
No President I can recall has ever asserted as US policy that Israel shrink to 1967 size, I think Clinton flirted with it and Mitchell told him it was a non-starter, primarily because of the volatile issue of Jerusalem (see map link), so "other" land for peace became their mantra.  G W Bush said Jerusalem is Israel's, so Obamakov is definitely playing with fire.  Perhaps the diseased minds in Foggy Bottom always tout that BS, but they are chartered to execute policy, not make it up independently.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/borders.html

Israel will never give one speck of Jerusalem up!  Nor should they!  It is their eternal city, nobody else has a valid claim.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 03:31:37 PM »
No President I can recall has ever asserted as US policy that Israel shrink to 1967 size, I think Clinton flirted with it and Mitchell told him it was a non-starter, primarily because of the volatile issue of Jerusalem (see map link), so "other" land for peace became their mantra.  G W Bush said Jerusalem is Israel's, so Obamakov is definitely playing with fire.  Perhaps the diseased minds in Foggy Bottom always tout that BS, but they are chartered to execute policy, not make it up independently.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/borders.html

Israel will never give one speck of Jerusalem up!  Nor should they!  It is their eternal city, nobody else has a valid claim.

Duh Wun himself said Jerusalem is Israel's, during the campaign.  As with everything, this also has an expiration date.

This is very bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 03:37:45 PM »
Our nation, and the world, seriously need Duh Wun to reach his expiration date, and at the earliest possible convenience!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 03:39:49 PM »
Fisking here, H/T nbpundit.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »
Listening to a radio show in Indiana--the host is spending his whole show on this --he's outraged
many people calling in feeling the same

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 05:25:16 PM »
Mark Levin is not yelling.  This, IMO, is not a good sign.  I believe he knows if he lets go, he may do himself in right on the air.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 05:29:07 PM »
Mark Levin is not yelling.  This, IMO, is not a good sign.  I believe he knows if he lets go, he may do himself in right on the air.

Noticed that too

I thought the guy I was listening to earlier was going to lose it

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 05:31:46 PM »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144338

“That is why Prime Minister Netanyahu expects to hear a reaffirmation from President Obama of U.S. commitments made to Israel in 2004, which were overwhelmingly supported by both Houses of Congress.” 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 05:31:52 PM »

Noticed that too

Who was it?

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 05:33:35 PM »
I saw a comment at Ace's that said that Israel should return to its 1967 borders--December 1967.

We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 05:58:29 PM »

Noticed that too

Who was it?

Sorry I don't remember--I was listening to Rush and this guy followed--it's a local show. I usually change it after Rush.  It's an Indiana station I can pick up when I take my kids to Hillsdale Michigan.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »
I saw a comment at Ace's that said that Israel should return to its 1967 borders--December 1967.

::thumbsup::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 06:03:29 PM »

Maybe that's what Barry meant, we just misunderstood him.

He's so misunderstood.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 06:05:43 PM »

Gotta love a good buffer!

Especially since you don't know what kind of crazies will be taking over Egypt, thanks to Duh Wun!

Peace just gonna break out all spontaneous, ya know man?!

::cussing:: boy tyrant!

::mooning::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 08:51:15 PM »
I'm afraid the Holy Bible requires this, as bitter as it is. All nations must turn against Israel before the battle of Armageddon. Thus we know which master Barack Hussein Obama serves.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson