Author Topic: Bibi to Barry - Indefensible  (Read 6555 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:14:12 PM by rickl »
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Bibi to Barry - Indefensible
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 11:48:40 PM »
There is a real opportunity for a gutsy reporter to ask some questions here:

"Have you been to the Holocaust Museum yet, Mr. President and if so what was your impression?"

"Did you ever see the movie, Schindler's List?"

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 12:05:30 AM »
I'm afraid the Holy Bible requires this, as bitter as it is. All nations must turn against Israel before the battle of Armageddon. Thus we know which master Barack Hussein Obama serves.

We know which master he serves but there is not a due date for Armageddon and we don't need to worry 'bout that because all the faithful will be already gone. Tribulation's not for the faithful.  However, being in this earthly frame of mind it would be gratifying to drive the devil back in his hole and us to continue in this earthly plane toward more refinement.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 12:14:13 AM »
There is a real opportunity for a gutsy reporter to ask some questions here:

"Have you been to the Holocaust Museum yet, Mr. President and if so what was your impression?"

"Did you ever see the movie, Schindler's List?"

He could go to the source and read the codified accounts.
I'm sure the good teachers at Annapolis and West Point would be glad "shepherd" him
through the archives.  Maybe let him see some secret stuff too.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 12:50:39 AM »
From Ann Barnhardt's website:

OBAMA TRYING HIS DAMNDEST TO START WW3
POSTED BY ANN BARNHARDT - MAY 19, AD 2011 11:57 AM MST

Okay. Here's what you need to understand about what Obama just did. He said that there needs to be a Palestinian State based upon the pre-1967 borders. This isn't just throwing Israel under the bus, this is throwing Israel into the woodchipper. This is like saying that the U.S. needs to return to the 1802 borders. Wait . . . no one give him any ideas about that. I'm sure Obama would be tickled to death with that.

Benjamin Netanyahu is en route to the U.S. and is scheduled to give a speech to a joint session of Congress. Obama has just chop-blocked one of our staunchest allies. Further, what Obama is really doing is inciting and inflaming anti-Israel sentiment on the Muslim street, which is already wildly destabilized. He is throwing gas on the fire.

Here is what they are trying to do. If Israel does not now FULLY surrender to the pre-1967 borders, the muslims will use this as an excuse to riot and eventually attack - because they now have the EXPLICIT BLESSING of the POTUS to do so. Obama/Soros has given the Caliphate a central rallying point. In the name of "human rights", Obama/Soros is setting up a chessboard whereby a U.S./U.N. occupation of Israel will be "needed" to "enforce" the 1967 borders. If Israel tries to defend itself against muslim aggression - which remember has been agitated by Obama himself - or defend its sovereign territory, Obama/Soros will cast these actions of Israeli self-defense and self-preservation as "human rights violations" and move in. DO WE NOW FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THE LIBYAN ACTION WAS? It was simply to establish a precedent. Bishop to e6.

If I may be so bold, Netanyahu needs to take a page out of my playbook. He needs to give Obama the @$$kicking of a lifetime in his address to Congress. These Obama/Soros people are common gutter-scum street thugs, and need to be treated accordingly. TAKE OFF THE GLOVES AND BRING THE BEAT-DOWN. Because it is either that, or World War 3.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 04:54:46 AM »
I don't usually listen to Stymie's soliloquies but I made an exception in this case . Knowing that he had to say something after the exit of George Mitchell , I knew , also , that this was going to be stock "Fru-Fru" on the Middle East in general and something very pointed about Israeli / Palestinian negotiations . What Stymie attempted was a fumbling effort to pre-empt Netanyahu prior to his visit here . What he didn't figure on was the fact that he doesn't have "authority 1" to give away a square inch of Israeli territory and that if he tries to get any tougher with them a majority of voters and members of congress will cut him off at his liberal knees . Secondly , Stymie apparently has forgotten ( if he ever knew to begin with ) that Netanyahu is a magnificent , and dramatic public speaker and his counter punch before a joint session of congress is going to put Chicago Boy to shame .

Strategically , Israel cannot give up the Golan Heights . That's out !  Morally and Spritually , they can't and won't give up any part of Jerusalem that they currently control . Logistically , they're not about to give up a connecting strip of land between Gaza and the West Bank .

To put it mildly ... Stymie just stepped on his own nuts .

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011, 06:21:58 AM »
I would like Netanyahu to inform congress that we have an anti-Semitic traitor in our midst.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2011, 06:25:23 AM »
I would like Netanyahu to inform confirm to congress that we have an anti-Semitic traitor in our midst.

FTFY
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011, 06:29:59 AM »
I'm afraid the Holy Bible requires this, as bitter as it is. All nations must turn against Israel before the battle of Armageddon. Thus we know which master Barack Hussein Obama serves.

We know which master he serves but there is not a due date for Armageddon and we don't need to worry 'bout that because all the faithful will be already gone. Tribulation's not for the faithful.  However, being in this earthly frame of mind it would be gratifying to drive the devil back in his hole and us to continue in this earthly plane toward more refinement.

It may surprise you to know that my faith has not led me to believe that pre-tribulation rapture is a forgone conclusion. I understand that is a common interpretation, but in any studies I've done, I cannot find where that conclusion is drawn convincingly. I don't discount it out of hand either. But I'm more inclined to think that we'll be here fighting.

ETA: I'm not trying to challenge your faith or anyone elses. I respect the pre-trib rapture theology, and as I said, don't discount it. I just wanted to share my view.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 06:38:14 AM »
I don't believe in "The Rature" but that's just me .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 08:09:59 AM »
I believe in a reckoning, and it just seems like this batsh*t-crazy SOB in the WH right now is doing all he can to expedite it!

Michelle Bachmann said it best, Obama had “betrayed our friend and ally Israel.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/55338.html#ixzz1Mth8crju

I would give anything to be a fly on the wall when Bibi gets into this bastards face and tells this Judas his psychotic idea is DOA!

He has nothing to gain by being diplomatic with this Palestinian stooge, all illusion to friendliness should be evaporated by now.  I'd like Bibi to bash this fool in public.  If I were Bibi I would inform this traitor that if he does not immediately and in public retract this psychotic idea, Israel will remove its Ambassador to the US.

Somebody has to stand up to the Boy Tyrant!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 10:48:00 AM »

We know which master he serves but there is not a due date for Armageddon and we don't need to worry 'bout that because all the faithful will be already gone. Tribulation's not for the faithful.  However, being in this earthly frame of mind it would be gratifying to drive the devil back in his hole and us to continue in this earthly plane toward more refinement.

It may surprise you to know that my faith has not led me to believe that pre-tribulation rapture is a forgone conclusion. I understand that is a common interpretation, but in any studies I've done, I cannot find where that conclusion is drawn convincingly. I don't discount it out of hand either. But I'm more inclined to think that we'll be here fighting.

ETA: I'm not trying to challenge your faith or anyone elses. I respect the pre-trib rapture theology, and as I said, don't discount it. I just wanted to share my view.

I make no assumptions how you practice your faith is not my business. The intent was not to challenge your faith but to add commentary about Armageddon and to state that what ever time it comes - right now, "it would be gratifying to drive the devil back in his hole and us to continue in this earthly plane toward more refinement."

No offense intended.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 12:44:01 PM »
There is a Palestinian statehood vote coming up in the UN and Israel is counting on the US to veto it.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 01:10:01 PM »
There is a Palestinian statehood vote coming up in the UN and Israel is counting on the US to veto it.

That is set for September . Has anyone noticed what an important month September is in the history of Arab Terrorism ?

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 08:12:51 PM »

I make no assumptions how you practice your faith is not my business. The intent was not to challenge your faith but to add commentary about Armageddon and to state that what ever time it comes - right now, "it would be gratifying to drive the devil back in his hole and us to continue in this earthly plane toward more refinement."

No offense intended.

!!! None taken !!! !!! And none intended !!! I was only trying to delicately say that I'm unsure that the faithful will already be gone for the tribulation, without coming across as if I negate the beliefs of those who are sure.

- Thomas Jefferson