Topics > Science, Technology, & Medicine

I guess this is "health" related...whatev...any drinking = binge drinking?

<< < (2/3) > >>

John Florida:

--- Quote from: AlanS on August 11, 2017, 09:58:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on August 11, 2017, 08:53:35 AM ---....and now I am not drinking a pot of coffee a day.

--- End quote ---

Sell my clothes and shoot me.

--- End quote ---

I'm nobody's sweatheart when I get up as it is no coffee could be the death of us all.   ::angry::

Pandora:

--- Quote from: John Florida on August 11, 2017, 04:35:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: AlanS on August 11, 2017, 09:58:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on August 11, 2017, 08:53:35 AM ---....and now I am not drinking a pot of coffee a day.

--- End quote ---

Sell my clothes and shoot me.

--- End quote ---

I'm nobody's sweatheart when I get up as it is no coffee could be the death of us all.   ::angry::

--- End quote ---

Ditto on both counts.

Weisshaupt:
Not drinking was worse than not having coffee.  I don't miss it other than a metabolism boosting something to put  in my gut to make me burn fat.  I am usually pretty cheerful in the morning... or is it pestering uncheerful people in the morning with cheerfulness makes me cheerful?

John Florida:
  No coffee no poop not happy.   ::pullhair::

Pandora:

--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on August 11, 2017, 08:07:17 PM ---Not drinking was worse than not having coffee.  I don't miss it other than a metabolism boosting something to put  in my gut to make me burn fat.  I am usually pretty cheerful in the morning... or is it pestering uncheerful people in the morning with cheerfulness makes me cheerful?

--- End quote ---

I'm voting for the latter there, Weissy, and pestering the uncheerful with cheerfulness in the a.m. makes you dead, if it's me.  Jest sayin'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version