Topics > Media Bias/Media War

Charlotteville 2017: The MSM Gift that will Keep on Giving

(1/9) > >>

BigAlSouth:
By now, everybody knows what happened in Charlottesville, VA this weekend, Right? Or do they . . .

"White American Neo-Nazi Alt-Right Racist" Mows down 19 at Counter-Protest, One Dead.

Trump's response "Weak and Un-Presidential."

Va. Gov. Terry McAuliffe hailed as hero for his comments "I have a message to all the white supremacists and the Nazis who came into Charlottesville today. Our message is plain and simple: go home."

By now, every major news outlet has flooded the airwaves, cable news and broadcast news with the meme that hundreds of "racists" and "Alt-Right" bigots descend on Charlottesville, Virginia, to protest the local governments discussions about removing Confederate General Robert E. Lee's statue. The media could not have planned the controversy any better, and the unfortunate death of a counter-protester was the piece de resistance.

Can everybody just stop a minute and catch their collective breath?  Is every citizen who showed up to voice their objective to the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue automatically an Alt-Right White Supremacist? Well, yeah, if you listen to the characterization of events by the media. When the pro-statue protestors show up for a torch light vigil, and the Antifa show up ready to engage in violence, who's fault is it?

Alphabet Soup:
The largest, most elaborate false-flag operation of its kind.

McAwful must be so proud.

AlanS:
Naturally everyone in the LSM is blaming Trump.

Weisshaupt:
I have been unable to determine if the KKK got its permits. I suspect they tried, and may have been denied. Do you know who didn't get permits? Anitfa. And after they successfully caused enough violence to halt the KKK's rally, they took to the streets and - blocked them illegally. I am not rooting for the KKK here, but I don't feel the least sorry of self righteous law defying turds standing in the street. If I were on the jury I would acquit.  Even if they guy plead guilty and had intent. No reason to hold the law against anyone if it won't be held against the real source of the trouble.

Pandora:
It wasn't a KKK rally, it was "Unite the Right".  Some unsavory KKK, nazi-wearing people showed up, but they were not the organizers of the rally.

And "Unite the Right" had a permit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version