Welcome Visitors & New Members > Newbie Central - Introduce Yourself!

Not a "newbie" - but it sure feels that way, been gone so long.

(1/3) > >>

rustybayonet:
Have finished all of my classes - 5 years worth, then wife and I thought we would buy new cars for several doctors - i.e. back for me and eye for her.  It's been a grin and they didn't even give us a ride
 in them.  Three close friends died, the last just last week, but that's the way of life.  Anyway glad to be back, hopefully y'all haven't kicked me out.

Pandora:
We have done no such thing and glad to "see" you.

BigAlSouth:
Dang, Rusty! Great to see you are "here."

Yeah, it's the age of weddings, funerals and grandchildren. And surgeries.

God Bless, brother!

rustybayonet:
Follow-up;  One of the 'friends' I mentioned that passed away - Former member here, Jeff Lindstrom -aka- oldcoasstie 6468.  Jeff left us on April 9, 2017.

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote from: rustybayonet on August 18, 2017, 10:20:48 PM ---Have finished all of my classes - 5 years worth, then wife and I thought we would buy new cars for several doctors - i.e. back for me and eye for her.  It's been a grin and they didn't even give us a ride
 in them.  Three close friends died, the last just last week, but that's the way of life.  Anyway glad to be back, hopefully y'all haven't kicked me out.

--- End quote ---

It's (not so) funny how life has a habit of getting in the way. It happens to all of us. It's good to see you back again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version