Author Topic: Bibi slaps Bobo  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

charlesoakwood

Re: Bibi slaps Bobo
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »

Yeah, and more telling was he statement that the problem will not be settled within Israel's border.

Resettle the cockroaches back to their homelands, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 01:16:27 PM »

http://urbaninfidel.blogspot.com/2011/05/obama-bows-to-islamic-aggression-new.html

I went to the rally for Israel in Manhattan today. There was a pretty good crowd for a last minute gathering in 
         response to Barry's call for Israel to redraw her borders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zVNGMR9amgE#at=17

Amazing,  Urban Infidel has images, utube interviews, and commentary on an event attended but not reported on (?) by the media.  There are a lot of unhappy people in NY.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 01:23:09 PM »
Yeah?  GOOD!  Serves 'em right for voting for the Black hope'n'change in the name of racial virtue and "social justice".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 08:13:38 PM »
The Left has tried to pin the anti-Semitism tag on White, Right-wing Aryan supremacists, when the reality is that the most virulent strain of anti-Semitism runs in the radical Black community represented by Farrakhan, Wright, Shabazz, and Obama.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 07:40:22 AM »
I just actually watched the video all the way through for the first time. Obama had his hand on the chin thing goin' on. I'm more than half surprised that piece of sh*t's middle finger didn't flick up to scratch his cheek.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 07:47:34 AM »
And, he sits like a sissy with his legs crossed.  ::evil::
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 10:43:24 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/a-no-from-netanyahu-israeli-pm-rejects-1967-border-talk-in-front-of-press/ ::hysterical:: ::whoohoo::
update: Video
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/20/netanyahu-white-house-obamas-mideast-speech/

I agree.  You look at that first clip, while Bibi displays amazing restraint in dealing with the Boy Tyrant Without A Clue and renders respect to the office and not the man, educates this child on cold hard realities...Barry sits there in an entirely disrespectful mock casualness with legs crossed and hand on his face that does nothing to hide the fact that he is totally uncomfortable with this situation and is balling up in a defensive posture to protect himself from the harsh truth being heaped upon him!  I too am surprised the bastard didn't let his middle finger slip.  He cannot stand being in the same room with Bibi, and for good reason!  Evil will always be squirming in the presence of truth and light!

And I can guarantee one thing, if student Obama were to take a test on the subject matter presented by Professor Netanyahu, he would score a fricken F!

In the second clip Potatohead is pathetic.  A laundry list of red-meat propaganda and DOA ideals that have nothing to do with Israels survival!  Bibi knows the U.S. under this present leadership is no friend of Israel, period!

This POSOTUS must be removed, our nation and the fate of the world hang in the balance!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »
I hope the POSOTUS tooks notes. Netanyahu gave a school on how a leader with balls actually LEADS!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 01:13:12 PM »
Newp.  That puss on his face indicates a thorough rejection of every single word.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 01:18:19 PM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2011, 04:45:11 PM »
Heh, pretty good.  The "made in china" on the tag makes it even funnier to me!

::hysterical::

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2011, 04:47:22 PM »
http://attorneysdefendingisrael.blogspot.com/2011/05/netanyahu-urges-us-return-to-1845.html

Aboard Air Force Aleph (Reuters) – Speaking to reporters accompanying Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his long flight to the United States tonight, Netanyahu spoke of the injustice and hardship Mexicans have endured since American forces annexed Texas in 1845. “Tens of thousands of ordinary Mexicans were driven out of their homes – the only homes they had known for centuries – and forced to live in poverty and squalor south of the border imposed by American aggression,” Netanyahu said.
“The Israeli and Mexican people agree on this: This festering wound will never heal until America takes bold steps to return to the internationally accepted lines of 1845. Clearly the settlement activity that’s taken place in occupied Mexico since then is illegal. When I meet the President tomorrow I will tell him to halt all building activity in Texas immediately. Two lands for two peoples, yes, but not on land taken by force from Mexico,” the Prime Minister said.
Asked if his hard-line stance could hurt the U.S.-Israel relationship, Netanyahu reiterated Israel’s commitment to America’s security and the unshakeable friendship shared by the two countries, then added, “But who was it who said, part of friendship is being able to tell your friend the truth. The ball is now in Obama’s court.”
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2011, 05:08:15 PM »
Oh jeez, that'll leave a mark!

Oh wait, will it?  Isn't that basically what he and his ilk are endorsing my allowing sanctuary cities, porous border, anti-profiling and letting La Raza run amok!

::unknowncomic::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 05:13:23 PM »

Oh wait, will it?  Isn't that basically what he and his ilk are endorsing my allowing sanctuary cities, porous border, anti-profiling and letting La Raza run amok!

Exactly why I find this satire unamusing.  The same folks that believe the "palis" are entitled to a "right of return" agree with this crap.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 05:15:53 PM »

Exactly why I find this satire unamusing.  The same folks that believe the "palis" are entitled to a "right of return" agree with this crap.

Yeah, I don't want to endorse their psychosis even if in a back-handed way.  Screw that noise and screw them!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Obama rages: "What the f**k was that?"
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 05:49:45 PM »
We already knew the Chimpanzee in Chief didn't like being scolded by Netanyahu over his ridiculous demand that Israel trade land for false peace with the Palestinian scum. But apparently he hated it worse than we knew at the time. A report has surfaced claiming Obama flew into a screaming rage. You know, kind of like the Hitler Youtube video.

White House Insider: Obama’s Rage Over Netanyahu Meeting: "What the F-ck was that?"
An angry and embarrassed President Obama confronts White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley.

Shortly after the photo-op meeting and “working lunch” with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the one that saw President Obama openly chastised by the Prime Minister for Obama’s earlier public comments regarding wanting to see Israel return to its 1967 borders, the president verbally “went off” on Richard Daley in the private study area that adjoins the Oval Office.  President Obama’s verbal attack was clearly heard by numerous staff up and down the West Wing hallways.

The essence of the president’s rage and embarrassment can best be summed up with him yelling out very loudly, “What the f-ck was that!?”  That phrase was apparently repeated a number of times in the span of about five minutes, a time period in which Obama’s voice became “louder and louder” and culminating in Obama exclaiming, “Never again!  Do you understand me? Never again!” Any response by Bill Daley back to the president, if given, was not overheard...

More @ link...

ETA: HT: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
O'Bama Rages: "What the f**k was that?"
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 05:54:29 PM »
Yeah, I heard that on Levin's Friday show. He juxtaposed it against the Palin email travesty saying that if the transcripts ever come out from the O'Bama years they will be overflowing with cursing and swearing.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 07:15:47 PM »
"What the f u ck was that?!"

That was you, zero-boy, getting your ass handed to you on a stick, that's what that was.  Get used to it.  More to follow.