Author Topic: Aloha Snackbar in Brussels  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Aloha Snackbar in Brussels
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 04:20:07 PM »
SSDD.  Always freakin' something.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 05:42:08 PM »
  Every rock makes the wheelbarrow a little heavier at some point they won't be able to lift it and it will hit the fan.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 08:19:34 PM »
The mayor of Venice, Italy sounds like a cool dude:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/24/venice-mayor-anyone-who-shouts-allahu-akbar-will-be-shot.html

Cops in Venice have been told to shoot potential terrorists on sight.

The Italian city's mayor has ordered them to target anyone shouting "Allahu Akbar", Arabic for God is Greater.

Luigi Brugnaro, mayor of the tourist hot spot of Venice, revealed the order at a summer think tank and was applauded by delegates.

He said: “Anyone who shouts Allahu Akbar in St Mark's Square can expect to be gunned down by snipers within four paces.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 12:19:27 PM »
He said: “Anyone who shouts Allahu Akbar in St Mark's Square can expect to be gunned down by snipers within four paces.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 07:20:35 AM »
Luigi is in possession of common sense...thank God it hasn't been completely purged from Euro-Humans!

And those animals shouldn't be allowed to finish their Satanic chant...one should only hear "Alla-BANG!" and then a split second of silence before a reverberating mass eruption of joyous cheer fills the air!

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 07:22:05 AM »
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/machetewielding-man-shot-dead-after-attacking-soldiers-in-brussels-a3620601.html

Brussels, eh?  So, are they of the Merkel insanity?  Did they give the Satanic cult fertile ground in which their terror can sprout?   ::saywhat::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 11:40:58 AM »
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/machetewielding-man-shot-dead-after-attacking-soldiers-in-brussels-a3620601.html

Brussels, eh?  So, are they of the Merkel insanity?  Did they give the Satanic cult fertile ground in which their terror can sprout?   ::saywhat::

That's where the head of the EU is based!  What do you think?  They have to keep pushing the crap they can't go against what they are telling the rest of the EU to do.  Painted themselves into a corner. It's up to the people now their leaders are screwed.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 11:59:24 AM »

That's where the head of the EU is based!  What do you think?  They have to keep pushing the crap they can't go against what they are telling the rest of the EU to do.  Painted themselves into a corner. It's up to the people now their leaders are screwed.

I expect we'll see if Muzzie-B-Gone and Prog-B-Gone can be applied simultaneously...or not...