Author Topic: Letter to the NFL Commissioner  (Read 42849 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Letter to the NFL Commissioner
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2017, 07:06:52 AM »
The NFL couldn't have handled this any worse then they did. 

What an accomplishment.   

I bet Rush Limbaugh is glad they blocked him from buying the RAMS ha ha.

Yeah...the smart move is to walk away from the stinky mess...

Ravens anthem singer and MD Natl Guard member resigns.

The ratings are following the league into the shytter...and this is all the spoiled millionaire brat ass-kissing poohbahs in the NFL care about and is the only metric their new Minister of Propaganda will be measured against.

The stupid has only just begun...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2017, 08:22:29 AM »
Anthem singer resigns -- the piece reads, to me, as though he blames the fans, not the kneeling players.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 12:27:13 PM »
Some want to slink away without having to choose...

Whatever...

Others continue their slimy slithering...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/358559-jesse-jackson-encourages-nfl-boycott-until-team-hires-colin-kaepernick/

Yeah...obviously not just because he is a kneeling knucklehead...but because he is such a piss-poor QB...

::laughonfloor::

Good luck, Jackass!

Oh, hey?  How about looking into that out-of-balance racial representation...looks like whitey could use some quota pegging!

In 2016 64% of population is white, 12% black...in the NFL 27% white, 70% black...black man stealing white mans jobs!!!  WTF?!  No justice, no peace!!!

::pokeineye::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2017, 02:34:46 PM »
   Jackson will come riding in to help the NFL with their racial problems for a handsome fee no doubt.  Smarmy snake. No offence to snakes.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 07:30:56 AM »
Goebbels Media collusion with cowering NFL and idiot players?!  Say it isn't so?!

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-networks-deliberately-avoided-booing-fans-cbs-nbc-fox-espn-monday-night-football/wp37jk7eoiha1p7ktogwfftzs

Nope, can't say it isn't so...

Shocking, I know!

/

Oh...and as for the workplace...

http://www.thewrap.com/nfl-free-speech-first-amendment-colin-kaepernick-trump/

;)

And this, this is priceless!!!

A request by Green Bay Packers players for fans to join them in a show of unity during the national anthem before their game Thursday apparently did little to calm the debate.

Packers fans on Wednesday continued to blast the NFL, the team and players for what they perceive as showing disrespect for the nation, the flag, the military or the national anthem by sitting, kneeling, remaining in the locker room or locking arms during the national anthem.
On Sunday, most of the Packers locked arms during the national anthem and three sat through the song. Players on Tuesday invited fans at Thursday's game to join them in locking arms in a show of unity.

But unity could prove elusive.

"I am so ashamed of and appalled by the ignorance of any NFL player who would dare disgrace our Stars and Stripes or the memory of hundreds of thousands of fallen U.S. heroes who paid with their lives so that we may live free," said Steven Tiefenthaler, a native of Brookfield who now lives in San Antonio. Tiefenthaler is a Packers shareholder and 20-year U.S. Air Force veteran.

"My allegiance to our American flag and to our national anthem will always stand far above any loyalty to the NFL or to the Green Bay Packers organization," he said.
Hapke said the NFL Players Association should take the lead in starting a discussion on social equality — but away from the arena.

"If the players association would act outside the game, I think it would be great," she said.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/news/2017/09/27/packers-national-anthem-plans-continue-rile-fans/703520001/

The way out for the NFL and the players is obvious...but I bet dollars to doughnuts they don't take it.

They simply do not understand why what they are doing is offensive (offensive beyond the low-threshold/prog-butthurt over every little thing kind of offensive) or what is right or decent behavior...

Oh well...

::smallestviolin::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 08:15:17 AM »
I believe they know exactly what they're doing is what they've been doing incrementally for some time now:  forcing the crap sandwich at us for another bite.

This time, we're shoving it right back at them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 09:33:02 AM »
  Maybe I haven't been American long enough to understand why in the Hell would these people consider themselves  "loyal"
 To a country that has given them everything the have to call their own.  I have nothing compared to what they get and thank mt parents for bringing me here where I could get the little I have.

I wish there was a way where I could get all Americans to stop going to or tuning in to that game that's become an international embarrassment.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 10:42:26 AM »
The way out for the NFL and the players is obvious...but I bet dollars to doughnuts they don't take it.

Watch for the commissioner to remove the Anthem for all games. I'll bet money that's his "out".
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 01:46:01 PM »

Watch for the commissioner to remove the Anthem for all games. I'll bet money that's his "out".

I think then...that would spell the end for them for sure...

So...go ahead, opt for oblivion! 

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 10:37:46 PM »
Here's the anthem they should play in their heads...(a la Billie Holiday)

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 07:00:07 AM »
Heh, clever.   ::thumbsup::

And...ahhh....I think Trump should take a big long victory lap and spike this repeatedly in progtard faces:

This -

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/9/28/16381646/packers-fans-linking-arms-national-anthem

Appears to be driven by shame at being made to look like the spoiled infantile millionaire crybabies .

The quiet behind the scenes message being "we have to restore an appearance of sanity and decency...even if we aren't sane or decent...if we want to prevent financial collapse" and it will take time to see if this cynical ploy succeeds.

But pettiness remains in society...

http://www.komu.com/news/lake-ozark-bar-criticized-for-nfl-jersey-doormat-seen-as-racist

...and I bet this skin-deep tribalism remains in the NFL locker rooms and board rooms...so I distrust this stunt.

But Trump should claim victory.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2017, 07:52:08 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-28/first-sponsor-pulls-ad-dollars-nfl

::thumbsup::

The succubus spews!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/358763-hillary-clinton-says-trumps-nfl-criticism-is-dog-whistle-to-his-racist-base/

It takes a dogs and whistles...

Oh, and swell of the media to give a podium to a treasonous piece of scat...apparently nobody saw last night...Trump won, y'all and your rabid bitch lost...again!!!!

::hysterical::

Oh, and here's the only kind of podium fit for a traitor!

:D

And another idiot announces his stupidity before all -

https://www.weaselzippers.us/358825-titans-delanie-walker-if-kneeling-bothers-you-dont-come-to-the-game/

Yup, and if enough people do that...your team folds...the league folds...and your back on the streets gang-banging for a living...

Oh, and this could actually be a winning idea!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 08:55:55 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2017, 09:56:06 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-28/first-sponsor-pulls-ad-dollars-nfl

::thumbsup::

The succubus spews!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/358763-hillary-clinton-says-trumps-nfl-criticism-is-dog-whistle-to-his-racist-base/

It takes a dogs and whistles...

Oh, and swell of the media to give a podium to a treasonous piece of scat...apparently nobody saw last night...Trump won, y'all and your rabid bitch lost...again!!!!

::hysterical::

Oh, and here's the only kind of podium fit for a traitor!

:D

And another idiot announces his stupidity before all -

https://www.weaselzippers.us/358825-titans-delanie-walker-if-kneeling-bothers-you-dont-come-to-the-game/

Yup, and if enough people do that...your team folds...the league folds...and your back on the streets gang-banging for a living...

Oh, and this could actually be a winning idea!

Answer to the Hidabeast:   Make up you're mind is it dogs racists or deplorable??
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2017, 11:53:47 AM »
That's the beauty of being a liar and crazy...and having a Goebbels Media...such standards are for non-tribal members.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2017, 12:21:38 PM »

That could also be used (by BOTH teams) as a strategy: if one team's about to score - play the National Anthem - driving them to take a knee, or begin locking arms.  ;)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2017, 05:17:22 PM »
May The Fates deal this little a-hole his just rewards .......... and his a-hole father as well.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2017, 05:50:11 PM »
3rd verse is offensive?

GTFO my country, f**kfaces!

Jackass is lucky I am not #56, I would have barked at him to get the f**k up or I will tune you up!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2017, 09:43:26 PM »
  He's so effing proud of his son why doesn't his son have his last name? 
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2017, 10:47:53 AM »
  He's so effing proud of his son why doesn't his son have his last name?

Not going down that road. Too long a trip and not enough time.

Thomas Jefferson