Author Topic: These voters are tasting betrayal. They will not vote to swallow more vomit.  (Read 11444 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: These voters are tasting betrayal. They will not vote to swallow more vomit.
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 08:11:34 AM »
'Bout time.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: These voters are tasting betrayal. They will not vote to swallow more vomit.
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 10:46:01 AM »
'Bout time.

Now if he just handily beat the Dhimm candidate.

I foresee just that happening. ::cool::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2017, 07:02:32 AM »
How cute...

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/352999-distrust-of-senate-grows-within-gop

...people thinking people are only fed up with E-GOPer's in the Senate!

Try "ALL!"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2017, 08:27:28 AM »
This ass-clown is a daily reminder of the axiom "you can't fix stupid"...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/358797-dem-rep-elijah-cummings-says-trump-laid-the-foundation-for-the-roy-moores-to-emerge-one-problem-trump-backed-moores-opponent/

::bus::

I never saw this pic before...but it says it all!

::cool::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/353540-gop-establishment-doubts-bannons-primary-powers

God, I hope this is right!  I hope these assholes are that arrogant and lazy and stupid!   ::praying::

::popcorn::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/353540-gop-establishment-doubts-bannons-primary-powers

God, I hope this is right!  I hope these assholes are that arrogant and lazy and stupid!   ::praying::

::popcorn::

we can hope.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Somehow this fits...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/359309-thanks-for-the-memories-john-kasich-may-leave-the-republican-party/

No, don't thank that sh*t...just let it go already!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
Somehow this fits...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/359309-thanks-for-the-memories-john-kasich-may-leave-the-republican-party/

No, don't thank that sh*t...just let it go already!

BUT BUT BUT he wanted to be our leader!!! Whore!!
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
In one post he stated :If the party can't be fixed, I'll leave the Republican Party" - Cure to start fixing it John  -- LEAVE.
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh yeah...when this starts, the avalanche could be massive!

"I can’t borrow money to build a building and then not follow through, which is what these guys are doing.”

“unless they pass new legislation or get new leadership.”

“The GOP leaders should know, no movement on remaining agenda: tax reform, infrastructure, deregulation, etc. means no funding from supporters like me,” “No meetings, calls, contributions until we see progress.”

“I think major donors are tired of writing checks to a do-nothing Congress,”

“They blew all of their resources in Alabama for basically nothing,”

“Our donors are expressing the same frustration with the lack of progress in Washington that Republican primary voters are,”

“To miss that opportunity,” (Obamacare & Taxes) he said, “is totally irresponsible.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/05/republican-donors-trump-mcconnell-anger-243449

Of course, I've heard this BS before...and the leadership BS that "they have nowhere else to go, what are they gonna do, vote democrat?"...so, we'll see...

I'm sure McConnell & Ryan are reenacting this scene once more -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTmfwklFM-M

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Another hope of Americans fed up with career politicans.

Randall Woodfin defeats William Bell in historic Birmingham mayor's ...
www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/10/people_want_change.html
1 day ago - Randall Woodfin is Birmingham's next mayor; William Bell defeated after 7 ... Former council member, Roderick Royal, lost in his effort to return to the dais. ... In an interview with AL.com, O'Quinn said Birmingham voters have ...
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Stuff is happening in 'Bama...

The rest of America... (crickets)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More of that E-GOP elitist attitude...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-08/he-concerns-me-corker-tells-nyt-trumps-actions-threaten-world-war-3

What a dick!  I guess he longs for the days of Darth Obama and bowing and kneeling before enemies, giving Iran nukes, giving Nork's nukes, being flexible with Russia, kissing Muzzie asses...

Fvck you, Bob!  Hope y'all enjoy oblivion...cause it is coming for all your dumb asses!!!   ::effu::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
More of that E-GOP elitist attitude...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-08/he-concerns-me-corker-tells-nyt-trumps-actions-threaten-world-war-3

What a dick!  I guess he longs for the days of Darth Obama and bowing and kneeling before enemies, giving Iran nukes, giving Nork's nukes, being flexible with Russia, kissing Muzzie asses...

Fvck you, Bob!  Hope y'all enjoy oblivion...cause it is coming for all your dumb asses!!!   ::effu::

Trump refused to endorse him so this is his response. 
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  this is a good start hope it goes a hell of a lot further than this.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It never ceases to amaze when people say sh*t like it's a bad thing...

Example -

"We have been watching the slow-motion breakup of the Republican Party, and Trump is doing what he can to speed it up," said Patrick Caddell, a veteran pollster who has worked with Stephen K. Bannon, Trump's former chief strategist, who now runs Breitbart News, a conservative website.

"Trump is firmly placing himself on the outside, trying to become an almost independent president," Caddell said. "He knows that many people will be with him, that he helps himself when he's not seen as the Republican president. But what about his program? That's the question — and possibly the cost of what he's doing."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/a-pressure-cooker-trumps-frustration-and-fury-rupture-alliances-threaten-agenda/2017/10/09/41115744-ad0d-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html

IMHO, if that is all Trump accomplishes...IT IS WORTH IT!  That after all is the minimum I wish to happen!  And like all perpetually stupid sons of bitches...the E-GOP fails to understand that undercutting, criticizing and trash-talking this President ONLY stiffens his resolve!  So from my perspective things are moving along quite nicely.  By sabotaging the Trump Agenda and talking sh*t, the E-GOP is poised for an epic beat-down...and it is nothing if not entirely deserved!  And I don't GAFF if it happens in the primary against an Anti-Establishment candidate or a full-blown progtard in the general!

"Donald Trump got elected with minority support from the American electorate, and most of his efforts thus far are focused on energizing and solidifying the 40 percent of Americans who were with him, primarily by attacking the 60 percent who were not," Republican pollster Whit Ayres said. "That is great for his supporters, but it makes it very difficult to accomplish anything in a democracy."

Again, this is another big part of the problem, this Ayers clown is a moron...we were not established as a bleeping democracy, but a representative Republic, dumb ass!  Stop using the language of the Left, otherwise you are trapped by it like this stupid bastard!  But eff you anyway, you and all your Establishment stooges are falling through the air right now and are too effing stupid to realize it...the impact is going to be hilarious...I can hear you sputtering waterheads already spewing jibberish..."the Alt-Right destroyed the GOP!"...yeah, music to my ears...and as always you will never get it, you Establishment whores did the destroy for decades, we didn't leave you left us...worse yet, you lied to us repeatedly and pissed all over us and ridiculed us even as we gave YOU power time and again, only to see you go fetal and suck your thumbs and seal in decades of progressive rot into every fabric of our nation until the nation we once were was no longer even recognizable!

So, fvck you all very much!

Here, your pals at the NY Slimes are relishing the trashing of Trump, obey your masters...unleash more hatred and petty wailing!  This only serves to add more impetus to the final rupture.  Embrace the destruction of the E-GOP!
 ::whoohoo::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
They have no idea that what they're doing is how ya Get More Trump.

Think Kid Rock is really going to run?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They have no idea that what they're doing is how ya Get More Trump.

Think Kid Rock is really going to run?

In his/their minds...they actually think they are the only responsible adults in the room, these same people that caved into each and every one of the America-hating SCoaMF's psychotic schemes to destroy every last remaining vestige of American exceptionalism and tradition, pervert every Judeo-Christian moral and ethical underpinning, supplant all Founding Principles...these people who have bleeped us over more times than we can count...are pissy because we trust Trump more than them?

::laughonfloor::

They might think they are adults...what they are without a doubt is typical spoiled rotten imbeciles who think their time in power is without end...

Man, I cannot wait to see them hit the floor!!!

::whoohoo::

As for Kid Rock, I hope he does...it would be entertaining...in the primary & general.  And...why not?  If crap like Franken can be a Senator...