Author Topic: These voters are tasting betrayal. They will not vote to swallow more vomit.  (Read 11449 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hilarious...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-28/these-eight-senators-can-make-or-break-trump-s-tax-cut-this-week

...several turds in that 8-pack that can and will pollute the punch bowl...

E-GOP...too stupid to win...too stupid to know the difference between that and losing...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Hilarious...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-28/these-eight-senators-can-make-or-break-trump-s-tax-cut-this-week

E-GOP...too stupid to win...too stupid to know the difference between that and losing...
They're not stupid they know what they are doing what they are is petty little assholes!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Hilarious...

They're not stupid they know what they are doing what they are is petty little assholes!!

They are stupid, but unfortunately only in matters where it counts most...in this case you are correct...they know who their Establishment go-to's are for passing garbage or killing stuff...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I predict if the GOP doesn't get a REAL tax cut going (ala Reagan), they'll lose in the midterms. BIG time. And quite possibly to Dems.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah...that'd be a shame...   ::smallestviolin::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
A good place for this one...a question we've all kicked around here a lot going back to (and likely before) our PL days, I think Pan has it as one of her favorite lines, as should we all!

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2018/06/11/word-182/

What?  Besides failure, ineptitude, incompetence, cowardice and hating real conservatives?

The only obstacle for people this off-year election is the same one we've encountered heavily since 1988 - the Establishment!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Speaking of betrayal:  https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/ig-report-fbi-no-bias-conclusion-may-not-supported/

Andy McCarthy:  "The trick here is the premise the IG establishes from the start: It’s not my job to draw firm conclusions about why things happened the way they did. In fact, it’s not even my job to determine whether investigative decisions were right or wrong. The cop-out is that we are dealing here with “discretionary” calls; therefore, the IG rationalizes, the investigators must be given very broad latitude. Consequently, the IG says his job is not to determine whether any particular decision was correct; just whether, on some otherworldly scale of reasonableness, the decision was defensible. And he makes that determination by looking at every decision in isolation."

There have been committee meetings and investigations and their end result is always a shrug of the shoulders with a 'we dunno wha' happened'.

Dots are connected and WE SEE THEM and draw sane conclusions and this 'we dunno ....' is what the "experts" present to us as though it is WE that are seeing things that aren't there.

And they wonder why people are offing themselves.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
A potential crime detector, not a crime detector...sounds like an obsolete job description to me.  There's your Congressional action!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2018 Midterm ad, The Left Unhinged:

http://youtu.be/eFRHX6glTSM

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yup, the Left's "Two America's"...we see the one where there is no prosecution for yelling "fire" in a crowded theater and where The Favored by the DeepState can act without oversight or retribution...they'll see the one where armed Liberty-loving people freely exercise their God-given rights.   I just wish they'd quite acting like little pussies and put their money where their foul stinking hate-drenched breath exits and start this dance!  But they are pussies...all they can do is hope somebody in government will do their dirty work for them.  Armed Patriot's don't enter fascist boxcars, ya know?