Topics > Illegal Immigration

The Obama Regime's illegal DACA scheme is scrapped!!!

<< < (2/17) > >>

NHTom:
Apparently Trump had a meeting yesterday with legislators where he said he'd sign anything about DACA that the group sent him.

Many Trump supporters are dismayed.  Many Demorats are in disbelief.

I got a theory:  Bring him a DACA bill.  Trump will say, "One more thing.  Fund the wall or I veto it."

Then, if they don't fund the wall it is the Demorat's fault DACA didn't get passed.

The left will scream and scream and scream.  Trump will just ask, "Why are you betraying the 'dreamers?'"

John Florida:
  How many times does he have to say that it has to include the wall and security.

Pandora:
As many times as it takes until it's done.  ::saywhat::

NHTom:
It's quite the balancing game - with so many variables that only The Donald can keep 'em all straight.

He's played this kind of game before, only the chess pieces were a little smaller.

If the Dims don't take it, expecting a congress sweep in 2018, and fail - DACA's dead with a vengeance.  And it's their fault.

Go for it and they save face, curse The Donald, and The Wall gets built.  2020 goes to The Donald.

Note how he's waited until this DACA thing came to a crescendo before baiting the hook.  If he had offered to make this deal up front the Dims would have changed their tactics.

Libertas:
He needs to play hardball with Pubbies probably harder than he has to play hardball with Dems...and I don't care if he has to promise the moon to get what is needed...betray them later...it's the template of the emperors...use it or lose it...doesn't matter.  Be the wrecking ball!  There literally is nothing to lose because all is mostly lost anyway, so...go for throats!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version