Author Topic: Dupnik Did It  (Read 2076 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Dupnik Did It
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »
Anyone still get upset when a cop dies? Raise your hand. At this point, I've lost all respect for large police agencies from major metropolitan areas.

BTW, we are living in a police state, the overwhelming evidence clearly supports that.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 12:34:10 PM »
To believe the story Dupnik puts out, and revises and puts out again, just strains logic!

A man was gunned down in cold blood but the mere fact that he was ex-military, possessed guns and body armor are enough to convict him so screw legal rights just execute him!

Hmmm, rather brings to mind that DHS memo listing "returning servicemen" as potential threats. I guess they're just trying to get all the County Mounties thinking correctly and on the same page, it will make it a much more seamless transition when they're Federalized.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2011, 12:36:33 PM »
Anyone still get upset when a cop dies? Raise your hand. At this point, I've lost all respect for large police agencies from major metropolitan areas.

BTW, we are living in a police state, the overwhelming evidence clearly supports that.

Not really.  Shame, that; I'm sure there are decent ones, but they brought it on themselves with the SWAT/"Blue Line" mentality.

Once upon a time, soon after we moved here, an officer came to the door asking questions about the previous owner.  He had called 911 for medical reasons and didn't reveal his location, so his last known address was the obvious site to check first.

It was dinner prep time and I invited the officer in while we made a phone call to the realtor to see what she knew.

I would never, ever, do that again.  Mr. Officer Sir can just wait outside the shut door on the porch.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2011, 12:47:14 PM »
So what do I teach my kids?

I've told them they never, ever answer the door to a stranger including a government "official" or even a cop. I said call 911 to tell them you're alone and there's someone outside who said they're a cop or official.

Maybe I need to tell them to hid under the bed in case bullets start flying?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2011, 12:47:21 PM »
When so many treat the law-abiding as potential adversaries rather than potential allies they cannot feign shock to discover we now view them as potential adversaries in return.

They have a long way to go to regain my trust.  They are so good about earning the trust of disadvantaged communities!   ::gaah::   ::puke::  Well, nobody is more disadvantaged today than a law abiding citizen!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 07:12:07 PM »

http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/316833.php

The Guerena Shooting: Initial Analysis

The first and omitted part is a good summary of what a SWAT team is and what is expected of SWAT team personnel and how they perform. 

THE GUERENA RAID:

With all of these factors in mind, let’s analyze the 54 second video clip released by the Pima County SO. The video seems to have been shot from a helmet-mounted camera worn by an officer in the back seat of a vehicle parked in the driveway of the Guerena home. The vehicle is apparently parked behind another vehicle, which is directly in front of the garage. Throughout the video [video at link], music, apparently from the radio in the police vehicle, can be heard. As the officers are preparing to enter, I can hear them speaking, but for whatever reason, most of what they say is unintelligible. No doubt, others using other equipment might be able to more clearly hear what is being said.
Before I begin a second by second breakdown of the action, some general observations.
[blockquote]
A reader comment:
The Cluster-f**k in the doorway with officer shield falling down and officer “me too” stuffing his gun in between his pals along with the ND that apparently set it all off ...all a damning proof of a bunch of half-wits with little training.
[/blockquote]

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2011/05/27/the-jose-guerena-raid-a-demonstration-of-tactical-incompetence/

Bob Owen noticed the same thing I did.  One of the team members fell in the doorway upon breaching and entering the home.  The video speaks for itself, but by way of summary, let’s observe the following.

First, Mr. Guerena’s weapon, contrary to initial accounts by the SWAT team, was...

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 09:13:52 PM »
At a Memorial Day afternoon social, I was able to corner my friend's BIL, a Raleigh, N.C police Sergeant. We chatted about the Dupnik deal, the shooting of an unarmed student in Wilmington, and the SWAT roll-out that I witnessed across the street from me. Let's just say he was not too excited about the professionalism, training and personnel in most sheriff departments.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.