Author Topic: This is a problem  (Read 923 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This is a problem
« on: September 12, 2017, 01:05:49 PM »
Like many, Cleveland State University’s Turning Point USA chapter wanted to recognize the 16th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. So members of the pro-capitalist student group gathered Sunday evening to chalk a memorial onto the sidewalks of the public university’s campus, an exhibit that included an American flag with the words “No day shall erase you from the memory of time” under it.

However, the artistic memorial didn’t last long. Hours after it was created, the university removed it. An image tweeted by Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA, shows a maintenance employee washing away the memorial with a power washer this morning.

Tiffany Roberts, chapter president of CSU’s Turning Point USA club, told The College Fix that members of the chapter gathered around 6 p.m. Sunday evening to chalk a 9/11 tribute onto the sidewalks of the public university to honor those killed in the terrorist attacks. Roberts said that around 7:45 a.m. Monday morning, a university employee arrived at the memorial with a power washer and removed the memorial.

“When we asked why he was destroying our tribute to the victims of 9/11, [the employee] informed us that he had been ordered to do so by the university’s Director of Facilities Maintenance, Shehadeh Abdelkarim,” Roberts said.

http://iotwreport.com/university-power-washes-away-students-memorial-to-911/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shehadeh-abdelkarim-915a3130

::asskicking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: This is a problem
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 01:15:06 PM »
They've been allowed - nay, encouraged -- to infiltrate everywhere.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 09:19:31 PM »
Volunteer Experience & Causes

President

Islamic Center of Cleveland
Present

Any parent that lets their kid attend Cleveland State should be locked up for child abuse.  No excuses, anymore.  Cleveland State has sided with the enemy.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 10:51:07 PM »
  This who we've become.   We allow this nonsense and with the blessings of the educated idiots that know what's good for us.   Their positions secured they are free to do and say what the like and poison our children at will in the open.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 07:14:43 AM »
I lump cultists of all flavors together...enablers, appeasers...all of them are traitors to Liberty, existential threats to mankind and tools of Satan.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.