Author Topic: Give me Osama, I'll give you the Jews  (Read 1209 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
Give me Osama, I'll give you the Jews
« on: May 21, 2011, 09:11:59 AM »
A chillingly prophetic video by Pastor James Manning.  It was recorded on Nov. 12, 2008. I've seen this linked at several places in the last couple of days, including Gates of Vienna.

Give Me Osama, I'll Give you the Jews

About the only thing he got wrong was that bin Laden would be tried in Pakistan.

Then again, maybe that was Obama's original plan, but Panetta, Clinton, and Seal Team 6 had other ideas. Could that explain Obama's hesitation to approve the raid?
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Give me Osama, I'll give you the Jews
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 09:24:01 AM »
Long-legged Mack-daddy been dealing with the 'slim brothas.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Give me Osama, I'll give you the Jews
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 10:19:54 AM »
Mack-daddy's friends are our enemies and our friends are Mack-daddy's enemies...up is down, wrong is right...

And as far as a trial in Pak goes, non-starter, Bush got us an agreement early on we can operate in their nation with actionable intelligence...there was never going to be any trial...Mack-daddy was offered a package he could not refuse...despite what his inclinations may have been.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.